Long Night

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song---> Juniel - Illa Illa

 

They wrapped up their first dance practice nicely that day, and decided to grab dinner outside then after that they’re all going home. All tired and full, including minnie, she was too tired to argue too about the seat arrangement well at last she’ll ended up on yuchun’s lap so why bother to argue.

That night ended fast because well too tired to do anything and they just want to sleep once they saw their bad waving at them longingly, for Yuchun of course there was a different case.

 

Minnie’s POV

“what are you doing here? Go back to your room”

I was about flying further to my slumber when I felt my bed moved.

 

Gosh why was he here again?!

doesn’t he know what happened yesterday?

 

I feel my blood rushing on my cheek when I looked at the pouting chunnie in front of me,

God the feeling that pouting lips on mine flashed on my mind.

 

I sat up right and staring everywhere but him who lying comfortably on my bed above my comforter, calm down minnie,

just CALM DOWN!

 

“I can’t sleep, I can sleep better here so can I can I pretty please?”

 

He's tugging on my sleeves and darted me his puppy eyes once I turned to him, but he wears something that makes me burst in laughter instantly.

 

“yah what’s with those Hello Kitty’s sweat?”

 

He wore a black Hello Kitty long sleeves t-shirt and a matching pattern white Hello Kitty pants.

What’s this?

 

Haha I’m dying but he’s cute though, still pouting...

GOSH! STOP POUTING WILL YOU?!

 

“what? it’s Jae’s, I look handsome in this right?”

“handsome my toes you’re creeping me out, are you now a Hello Kitty’s lover or what?”

I scoofed at him and he answered, grinning at me...

 

“hmm I love Mickey Mouse more actually and Minnie Mouse of course but I found this look cute too when I saw you wearing this”

“geez, okay Mr. Mickey Mouse stop flirting on me and just sleep if you didn’t want to get kick”

 

I rolled my eyes at his lame words and just slip inside my comforter after I said my words, giving him my back view.

Ugh it’s just sleep, and he was one of my bestfriend now,

and a good person too so arrrgh

 

I swear I can see his lit up eyes and his ear to ear grin with my back.

 

“I can sleep here?”

“you’ll ended sneak in here again anyway, just sleep and don’t do something funny”

 

“what funny?”

“sleep!”

I can detect his smile when he said that, gosh I really want to kick him.

 

God please don’t let me do anything funny like yesterday...

 

When I felt he’s scooting closer to my back I mumbled at him,

 

“stop it or get out”

“but it’s cold”

 

“then go back to your room, it’s warmer there you dummy”

“no~~~”

 

He’s whining at me,

geez should I do this?

 

I sat up, sighing, pulling my comforter below him,

“get in, before I change my mind”

 

And he gladly crawl inside the comforter, grinning widely of course and the feeling on my back is very annoying,

“stop grinning like that and sleep”

 

Well, I’m not that kind of girl who leave her annoying friend shivering alone in cold.

~~~

 

Once again I was about drown to my slumber when I felt his hand poking on my back,

gosh!

 

“Minnie? sleep?”

“hmm”

 

“Minnie?”

“what? stop poking at me”

 

I turned to face him

God he’s so annoying!

But well he’s cute when he’s pouting like that...

 

arrrgh minnie stop it!!

I asked him once again sleepily, I saw he was frowning at me...

 

“waeyoo?”

 

"so how is he looks like?"

"huh? he? who?"

 

"your first and only crush for 10 years, you didn't get a chance to tell us back then and after that you looks all gloomy like your beloved pet died or something"

"you catch that huh?"

 

Wow, he knew I was gloomy?

well I did cut my story back then leaving all grumpy Jae and I did felt gloomy when I remember my past again,

 

damn that Jaejoong I’m literally dying because of his question and almost choked to death once he brought the kiss part,

it was so embarrassing,

even I can’t looked straight at chunnie, I admit that I never kissed before I kissed...

 

gosh of course I won’t tell anyone that I kissed Chunnie that morning.

Never!

 

"duh I’m the great Chunnie remember? So come on tell me"

"geez you’re so nosy... you really wanna know? in fact he's not that important."

 

"bring it on I’m all ears”

"that’d be scary and I never told this to my male friend, but since I know you’ll never stop to annoy me with this topic and you don’t know him anyway”

 

I flip on my back and starred on my celling, huffed, not feeling sleepy anymore, I can feel his eyes boring on my face...

 

“stop looking at me like that or I’ll never tell you”

 

With that words he flips on his back and staring at the celling too, his arms cross on his chest,

 

“spill it to daddy”

I rolled my eyes and started to tell him my past,

 

“well ehem he was important, hmm I even didn’t know what to call this maybe one sided pathetic crush?"

 

“I had an awful childhood, actually you know until the level remembering can kill me. Okay that’s exaggerating but I really don’t like remembering my childhood"

He his side and facing me again, this time I don’t feel annoyed by his stare...

 

"not a full bloody and rebellion childhood, but well you can call me childish to call my childhood the awful one because I believe many people have more awful childhood than me, but well everyone is different so, let's just say for short I’m a very loner type back then, I don’t know maybe I’m still now, and I’m different, you know when I say different is about religion and uhm race I mean heredity which is flowing in my blood something like that, for short I’m a minority who live in a majority district and got no friend.”

 

 “My buddy said that I’m the most phlegmatic and cold person who ever live in this world. She said I live in my safety zone around me, like a veil covering me from the outer world. I grew up by stuck in my house hearing other childs on my neighborhood playing around, no one invite me, once I came closer to them at last they'll hurt me and made me cry.  I’ve a bad terms with my mom at that time, I’m throwing tantrum and well something like that.”

 

“I started to have some anxiety disorder since I was hmm maybe four years old in my kindergarten age, kind of social phobic, I can’t look people in the eyes, and I feel worst when people staring at me, and dunno why since that day my palms and my feets always cold and wet like this”

 

I touched his arms and he jumped a little because of my cold palms, I smiled bitterly that’s just the same reaction as others but then he catched my palms and plays with it with both of his hand. Still not uttering a words, my lips curled up a bit I remember one of my boy buddies who always play with my hands like this. I like it when someone playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter