Stupid in Love

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Just because i'm in love with this song~

enjoy reading^^

 

***


The sun refuse to shine today, defeated by the layers of snow and the dark cloud as the shield. Cold breeze seeping through the opened window but the owner of the room seems didn’t mind at all. They just huddled closer beneath the blanket seeking each other warmth. Nor they mind the reeking smell of alcohol that most likely seeping through the thick fabric.


It was eight in the morning and even though they’re awake already for an hour or two they made no effort to broke the silence spell. It was the time that they had longed for a long time. Sharing each other warmth that they long to feel beneath their fingertips. Afraid that if they make a move everything will be just dissipated. Limbs tangled together over the night below the sheets making sure their scents won’t go anywhere and just blended together.


Yoochun who had been the first to awake that morning spent a good few minutes tracing Minnie’s feature -who made herself his chest as her pillow- with his feathery touch before she was awake. His fingers skimming down her bare arms which is curling around him like a fluttering butterfly, as if trying to remember every trace of her visible veins through the satin like skin. Then up to her peeking collarbones above the shirt, her small chin, her rosy cheeks that always turn red under his touch and when his finger reaching her lips, he stopped.


She was awake, if not for the little gasp she made, as his thumb grazing softly over her lower lips, makes him reminiscing what had happened on the sacred night before. When she kissed him. It was their first time. Not sure enough if she remembers but he remembers every second of it and he doesn’t want to ruin the wonderful memory, too afraid to ask, he just want to stay like that a little more longer. Moving his hands to grasp lightly on Minnie’s wrist that stays on his chest. Drawing lazily around her bracelet that looks awfully similar to his, which he got it from his lovely brother, just a little smaller, a couple bracelet, the boys keep cheering at them before because of it.


Though he never got the chance to ask where did she get the bracelet from.


Minutes turns to hours before they start to talk, awkwardly.


“You are awake”

he said, it wasn’t a question, she thought. So she tried to move around wriggling off from his arms for maybe he’s irritated by her being that close to him. But it’s looks like a very wrong decision to move, as soon as she stretch her neck up a tank decided to grind her head off and covering it with a tons of ice block. She can’t do anything instead of dropping her head to the pillow, the real one, eventhough the other ‘pillow’ seems so inviting.

At least he can leave now but looks like Yoochun has a different mind. He rolled to his side and start to massage her temple gently, half hovering over her and the only thing she does is staring at him, still wondering why in the world is he even here? The last thing she remembered was doing pole dancing on the stage before everything became so damn blurry.


“Don’t move yet, your head will trying to kill you, aish just how many soju you drank last night hm?”


The way Minnie’s gazing at Yoochun telling him that there is no way she remembered what she did last night. She said nothing and just staring at him with the same longing look as last night, before she…


Yoochun stops massaging her temple when tears slipping out her eyes down to his fingers.

It was successfully broke his last fort and without thinking he closed down the distance, like Minnie’s eyes was the only matter for him, and then he stopped. She keeps staring at him with her unblinking widen eyes probably thinking ‘what the hell is he doing now after all of this happened’,

their lips will brush if he said another words, should he?


Drrt! Drrt! Drrrrrrt! Drrt! Drrt! Drrrrrrt!


Annoyed by the phone that keeps vibrating on her nighstand Yoochun pulling back a little and took a glance at the screen.


He saw the callerID and everything just turn red for him abruptly emerges from the bed making a sudden distance with the still confused Minnie. Usually she just stared at his antics of him turning away ready to leave her room and she does nothing to prevent it but she had had enough of it.

She snapped before Yoochun’s left hand reach the knob.

 


“Damnit Yoochun would you stop doing that?!”

 


He stopped, good.

At least he’s listening. She thought.


“Why? Why are you treating me like this?”
“Like what?”

Yoochun refused to turn around and she lose it.


“Like back and forth playing with my feeling, one time you show me that you still care but then you’re just suddenly mad at me and I don’t even f***king know what have I done to make you see me like that!” there she said it…

“You have no right, you just can’t said you’re here to me just to leave me again” she said it, she was sure she heard it somewhere in her consciousness, and it wasn’t a dream, she really heard it.

 


If not for the slight tensed of Yoochun’s shoulder, she would believe he didn’t listening to her rant. It’s just she’s betting here, how it will turn out if she slapped him with her words, and guess she would never win…


“I think I am, I shouldn’t bother you anymore, thanks for clearing everything”


Then he left her again for the nth time and she lets out a bitter chuckle trying hard not to choke her own tears, he’s at it again and here we goes nothing, she thought. It’s becoming a one hell annoying routine, being angry with her, then suddenly everything just like before nothing happened and he was inside her arms before he pushing her away like this. Does he thinks she will just stay there for him? Next time he’s doing it again she will just kick him off, she thought.

But the question is can she?

 


Clutching her hair she sighed loudly.

So, this is what they called hangover? Such a perfect way to begin a morning with, all she needs to do is to count the seconds before Jaejoong barging in and drill questions to her poor head.

 

 


***

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter