Emergency?

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjeHccgkgsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlfQvGxeDqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PNlxQuWsXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUHrn_AIlM

been listening to these songs while i wrote this~^^

happy reading^0^

 

MORNING after,

      The sun is strong, the bird was swaying...

      The road is long, Yoochun was… dying?

 

Yoochun’s POV

“Yah! what are you doing? Come on~”

chun: chun here~ uh that was me at that time~

 

I force my blurry vision to focus at the source of the voice. How can she run that fast?

“Huff…I…*pant* this… I should knew it huff…*pant* I shouldn’t expect anything when she’s suddenly agreed with the date hufff is this even called a date?!”

I stopped at my track, panting harshly. Seems like I’ve emptied all of the sweat resource of my body. Never before come up in my mind I’ll end up like this when Minnie said yes to our first ‘date’. Aish my fault, she was never said ‘yes’…

 

Flashback~

Sunday morning, it was my favourite time of all time in a week. No school, no practice, no language lesson, nothing. Sleeping in Minnie’s room always has this kind of plus point, no unnecessary clanking voice from the kitchen, no splashing water sounds, and no nagging member around my ear.

But of course there is Minnie~

 

“Chunnie~ wake up”

Soft poke~

“Yah ppali ireona~ I know you’re faking it come on~”

Another poke and shoves~ picking up her scent I knew she just bathed and maybe help jae hyung a little with the breakfast, definitely have to thanks jae hyung for that one because that vanilla scent on her started to make me addicted. Hmm and make me wanna sleep longer…*flip snuggle snuggle

“Hdshfjdhcjskjkfhbdjekdjk~” don’t want to, it’s a day off I wanna sleep…

 

“Geurae? Fine no ‘date’ then, sleep tight Yoochun-ah~”

As expected we’re at that stage already, she even know what I’ve been talking in my slumb… wait,

Huh?!

 

I pulled my self up and face her with my still-trying-to-focus eyes, confused. Did she just said the words I really want to hear for today?

“What? Wait… what?”

 

“What ‘what’?” and she dare blinks innocently at me!

“Did you just said ‘date’?”

“Perhaps? Well but since you said you wanna sleep longer then it’s fine wi… yah where are you going?”

That’s when I dashed out of her room, scrambling around the blanket, leaving her in confuse I scream~

 

“Getting ready for my important date~!!! Don’t disturb me I’m busy!” and I swear I heard a cute giggle from her room after that…

 

~*~

 

Later, I was in my room, busy rummaging inside my closet, just taking a bath, still comfy with my only towel that wrapped around my waist. I’m still having a staring contest with my clothes,

 

What colour should I wear?

What colour does SHE wore?

Should I wear a t-shirt or a shirt?

Such question just keep popping out in my mind battling with my itchy hand which is seems ready to ransack Jae hyung’s closet. It was never came true though because…

 

“What took you so long?!”

 

She just came in, barge inside my room and walk straight to my closet while I do the most basic instinct for some still boys when the girls just barge into their territory. Jump back to the bed and held up close the sheet around me. What? that's normal~ I should just locked the door…

“Y…yah! You can’t just barge in here! Ever heard ‘no girls in boy’s area’ before? And what are you doing with my closet?”

 

Minnie was busy burying herself inside my closet, did she loves my scent that much?, while throwing disinterest glance every now and then at me… wait disinterest? I pulled down the sheet roughly enough to expose my body to her, and took my step closer to her and squint my eyes at her, my towel still hanging loosely on my waist, let’s see that ‘disinterest’ glance one more time… but never before I imagined she will say something like this, she even rolled her eyes at me, she got the nerves rolling her eyes at me AFTER she checking me out from the head to toe…

“Cihh, beats me… I won’t look okay there is nothing to see anyway I’ve practice enough with my cousin, but I’m surprised you even knew that words…”

That kind of makes me forget how to talk in a second, and another minutes…

Then she threw something on me, some clothes that she has been choosing for me to wear, I think…

“Here wear this, matching colour is good~”

Again she dare to wink innocently at me before waltzing out of my room. and I think I faint somewhere around this time…

 

~*~

 

Okay I'm back~~~ where are we? ah right~

Orange,

starting from today it will be one of my top list colours~

It was all blurry and pink for me until by the time we reached somewhere familiar in my eyes. I blinked.

that was chun before~

that was chun now~

“Minnie, why are we here?”

It’s starting to come down on me, I didn’t even realize that we’re out THAT early,

I even heard myself chuckled before when I tried to reassure jae hyung I’m awake enough to walk. He was even asked about my insanity, what’s wrong with my clothes anyway~

the orange one^^and to remind u again uh it's still winter at this time^^

Minnie chose it for me she even wore the same theme. We’re that perfect. Now I just realize there is really NO people out here, I thought it was just my perfect imagination. And here is the reason why we are wearing this clothes…

“Uhm shopping? Why of course we will play basketball what else? Dummy”

Basketball… Really?

Well even the court was clean enough to play I still can’t believe she could come up with this idea, for the record in this freaking winter not that I mind.

“Basketball? Like…now? B…but our date?”

 

“What’s with this ‘date’? there are no rules for ‘date’ right? as long as we are happy with what are we do together then it’s worth it whatever it is~ no?”

My poor fluffy heart~ did she just say that? I opened my mouth and tried to reply her with some greasy line but she cuts me,

“Beside like what I said yesterday this will help you to focus~” Huh? “I will be your personal trainer for today~ let’s see how good are you rolling this ball…” Did she just said ‘trainer’?

She spins the ball above her finger with a smug grin before shooting the ball at me thank goodness I’m not that dazed.

“Park Yoochun~ I challenge you!”

Right, I feel fabulous, today I think I’ll learn a lot, especially for the saying ‘never expect something too high from some unknown things’…I look at her lone finger that pointed straight at me and smirked back, fine let’s burn it up babe~ spinning the ball with my finger I said, “You’ll regret it because Prince Micky always win the game~”

She snorted and said, “Try me.” I smirked, challenge accepted!

~End of flashback

That’s just the beginning of my long long story of how I ended up here and dying. After we played a ‘few’ round, don’t asked whose the winner is cause I lose count after the third round like I lose my breath. She’s really something indeed, she asked me to sing together with her while we’re rolling around, dribbling the ball, all the song that we’ll sing for DBSK’s first performance to the world. Then we have another hours of biking around the park, we kept laughing back then, when I didn't even know what we’re laughing at. And now here I am trying to catch her up from our marathon race, and have I said dying?

But even if I can turn back the time and knew already where and how the story will end, I’ll still definitely accept her challenge for obvious reason, just because… again for obvious reason.

“Chunnie! Yahh where is the chun whom so eager last night come on~”

 

Well, last night I was thinking about a nice warm secluded café and hot chocolate… but now a big chunk of oxygen and a big jar of cold water would be nice…

“Wait Minnie… aish at least she called me ‘chunnie’ before this so called date will be the death of me”

The last thing I want to happen in this sacred day is…

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkHdaAdXISU music start here~

*breath hitched*

 

*gasped*

no no no…. it’s happening, I lose my breath, dude I’m NOT trying to pull out a greasy line, I really really can’t breath here. I pushed myself to walk further but well I think I just dropped on my knees…

“Wait! *cough* Yahhhh! Minnie huff…*cough* baby… help~”

The last thing I saw before all of the darkness tried to claim me is the blurry version of everything that I love in my life, swaying trees, fallen leaves, laughing child,

and my mom,

and Yoohwan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter