Bittersweet Delusion

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song~

Jk tiger-reset

Shawn mendes-stitches

Selena gomez-some old love

 

Minnie’s POV

I have a headache. It’s called Yoochun.

 

 

Touching the slightly bump on my ankle, I should have tell him, or maybe not,

I believe he doesn’t know it yet. I let a little sorrow chuckle when I remember Jaejoong’s fury screams days ago still felt very fresh on my ears.

 

 

Flashback~

“What the hell Minnie?! AND YOU DARE JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW?!!”

Jaejoong was explode after he’s succeeded persuading Minnie to tell him what actually happened that one day, that sacred day. His fury scream almost makes Changmin choked all of his ramen he just got on his mouth. Good thing Yunho was such a log when it comes to sleep. Junsu was nowhere to be seen, probably gaming somewhere near. And Yoochun, God knows where in the world he’s right now, maybe waiting outside till Minnie came out from their dorm.

“Hyung calm down I believe you won’t want to wake Yunho hyung up”

And that was the last thing Minnie wants, if it’s Yunho it will turn ‘big’, as if this problem wasn’t big enough. Jaejoong maybe the loudest and scarier but he keeps his mouth shut like it’s his life on the line, unless he got an amazing idea in his mind which is usually dangerous for others.

“Please don’t wake him up. Jae, I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you but it’s just happened so fast and then… I just forgot that’s all”

“Don’t mind Yunnie, I had tiring him enough” Ignoring Changmin and Minnie’s jaws dropping holy-mushrooms-what-did-we-just-heard?-face, Jaejoong chimned

“And YOU! You forgot the main reason why all of this happened?!!! You act like nothing was important for you and Chun was being an , he treats you like you have no existence but in a great pain by himself for that stupid reason? Why don’t you just freaking told him! You don’t have to be suffered like this! Damn I’m so furious!! This is the first time of the year I’m getting angry like this huffed”

“Not really you’re always like this hyung, it’s like every week to be specific when Yunho hyung wear his shoes inside the house or when Junsu just too lazy to put his dirty clothes off the floor” Changmin chimned while munching his second ramen cup.

“Yes right or when YOU finished our food in a flash which was supposed to be enough for a week so if you don’t close your mouth soon you’ll be my exclusive punching bags, now speak!” “You just said to close my mouth”

“Not you! You little…!”

Jaejoong made a move to grab Changmin’s ramyun cup but failed when his little annoying dongsaeng runaway from him screaming…

“NOT MY RAMYUN!”

Jaejoong scoffed at his dongsaeng behaviour before crossing his arms on his chest and turns his full attention to a speechless Minnie.

“Well… that I can’t really explain that… uhm on that day, he was just suddenly, he… I… let’s just skip that part, I mean he’s got all angry and hell I didn’t even know what’s going on”

“Tell me what are you doing that day”

“Well I’m meeting Joongki, doing homework, lunch and dinner together and well I’m kind of spazzing off that day so I was failed to see the stairs below my feet. There’s a lot screaming and Joongki brought me to the hospital, shouting something about broken leg, and turns out it’s just a small crack but it needs some little surgery so yes uhm after that we can go home, Joongki was piggyback me and tucked me in safely on my room when Yoochun suddenly came, heavily drunk and go ballistic on me” Jaejoong just threw a glare at Minnie.

“What? Stop giving me that look like you’re some angry serial killer” Jaejoong sighed, so much to take care these dense kids, he thought.

“He’s just jealous or just an ”

“Why must he acts all jealous on me? It wasn’t like we have that sort of relationships” He gives Minnie a ‘seriously?’ look at that question.

“Then why did you left that day? Changmin said you left after seeing Yoochun” his hyung words disrupting changmin while slurping his favourite ramyun.

“Why are you keep dragging me in your conversation”

“He’s got all clingy with that dancer and I just need some air, that’s all”

“He likes you, you knew that”

“No, he doesn’t! we’re… We’re just friends and stop choking me possibilities because it will never happen he has girlfriend anyway he’s happy now… being angry with me” Minnie mumbles the last part of her words while looking down to her now over cook ramyun.

“God how come you can be that dense no wonder you got a zero boyfriends”

“Yah! that’s not dense that’s called positive thinking”

“There is this unvisible line between positive thinking or just plain dumb. Geez you should see his face after you left that day“

“I don’t wanna know” losing her appetites she pushed away her ramyun only to be caught in the arms of still-hungry-Shim Changmin.

“He looks like a lost puppy and ignores everything without you includes in the pack…”

“Stop it…” dropping her head on the table Minnie let out a long sigh…

“He didn’t get his lunch even passed his dinner time just waiting, and by the time I found him, he was reeking alcohol and got his puke all over him in the living room, well at least the sofa still there” of course she knew the last part by herself, she was there when they’re tried to make the ‘living room’ back to look like their living room.

They as in minus Chun-whom-lying-dead-on-their-bed-room.

“Then what should I do Joongie-ah” Minnie looked up at Jaejoong defeatedly.

 

“Go see him and have a nice talk. I’m going to cuddle with my Yun, now” that’s all what Jaejoong said before skipping happily to where Yunho lies. Leaving Minnie and Changmin with a ‘what-the-hell?’ look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter