You're Cheating on Me!?

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minnie’s POV

"Ahh my love!! Finally I can meet you even I never meet you before I promise I’ll always love you from now on! hmmmmmh My new bed!! Ahh it hurts"

I groaned in pain, forgetting I have wounds, as soon as I see my new bed I jumped with my back face to my bed.

Hugging a pillow, I close my eyes and my mind starts drifting away.

Today is so tiring not to mention I do many clumsy things geez....

Then I regret drifting my mind when he's suddenly popped out in my head.

 

I can't believe i’ll living with a man like that, geez.

 

And mwo? Yoochun oppa?! He's kidding me....

 

I rolled my eyes and remembering a little incident when we walk to the van. Well literally I was clutching onto him, because yoochun carried me with the bridal style...

 

~~~Minnie’s flashback

He ‘finally’ put me down when we're in the elevator,

why is so hot inside here?

I can feel 5 pair eyes staring at me, enough to make a hole on my head. They're so high for the so-called high school boys. All this time I’m proud enough with my height, 164 cm. But now even I can't catch up with their shoulder. Geez

Yunho was the first who broke the silence,

"So Minnie-shi, where you'll attend the high school here?"

"Oh, yeah is it the same with us? ChoI hyung didn't tell us anything about that, it would be very nice if we can go to school together!" Junsu chimed Yunho excitedly.

I swore I can see a rainbow at the top of his head when he's daydreaming.

 

I can feel Yoochun’s tense body when waiting for my answer.

Weird.

What? You don't want me to join you in your school?

 

I turn to them and smile ignoring the one beside me

"Minnie, didn’t we agreed to drop the formality just call me Minnie and that's for everyone here, or you can call me Hyerim, Park Hyerim."

My past teacher gave me that name, and so the others who took her korean lesson. At first it was just for fun, she makes us to draw some cutie rolling paper from her. And for my first try i have 'Park' for my surname, like that until we have our very own Korean name. Now I see it's useful.

 

"ouh, you have korean name? The last name is Park too! And my name is Park Yoochun whoaa we really shared a destiny, but I like Minnie, my Minnie."

Geez although he's so cute when he said that, he’s really getting on my nerves...

 

HIS MINNIE??! keep dreaming...

 

I rolled my eyes and said with no tone, keeping my poker face I release my poisonious smile for him

"are you talking to me? I don't remember I knew you" earns laughs from his hyung and dongsaeng hahaha he’s face reaction is priceless we're even now.

 

"yah, I’m the one who carried you around! You should be very thankful to me Ms. Park!"

he's pouting and it's so adorable!

 

“I’m not asking you to carry me around, remember? Mr. Park?”

I don't know why teasing him makes me feel so happy.

 

"whoaa so we have Park-park couple now?...hey I’m just kidding don't glare at me like that Hyerim-ah anyway if I don't know your background I’ll believe if you said you lived in Seoul all this time, your Hangeul is flawless. And one more thing, you can call me oppa from now on" Yunho said with the don't-mind-that-kid-who’s-pouting-beside-you look.

"Geez really...thank you, uhm o..ppa" I said to him, well Yunho is the leader so calling him ‘oppa ’ is fine right? And that means I must call Jaejoong ‘oppa ’ too because he's older than Yunho.

 

"Hey that's not fair! You’re throwing tantrum when I asked you to call me Yoochun oppa!" he's pouting again and giving me his puppy eyes geez he's so childish I rolled my eyes and ignore him, again.

"uhm, my Korean teacher gave me my korean name and for the school I’m not going to the same school as you guys, I’m sorry."

I see Junsu’s sad face and the others too, except...

 

"WHY?!" w-o-w he looks angry now what happen with his puppy eyes.

"Well uhm actually I have graduated last year and I’ll attend Seoul university so..ding!

 

Aaa yah yoochun-ah put me down!" suddenly the door opened he dash out of the lift to the van while carrying me,

again, left the other dumbfounded.

End of flashback~~~

 

His angelic voice at the van keeps haunting my mind,

‘...I’ll never let you go...’

so soft yet deep heavy tone voice geez...I reach my burning cheeks I remember he hugged me all the time at the van.

 

Geez Minnie! Stop it!

 

I heard someone chuckled pulled me out to reality, I remember that jinx voice.

I sat and see he's leaned his back on the door holding his laughter.

“Miss me?” He asked.

Really, something’s wrong with his mind, maybe I should try to knock him out and see what will happen with his brain...

 

Before I can say something harsh he said, “oo, you blushed!” I’m so dead.

 

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are, and I heard something that annoys me before”

“What?” Did I think loudly again?

"Don’t ‘what’ me! You're cheating on me! ...”

 

WHAT THE???!!

 

“Oh my Minnie breaks my hearts, I’ll kill...

 

Your bed!" with naughty smirked plastered on his face, he jumped to my bed

BRUUKKKK!

 

WHAT THE!!

 

Geez enough for this!

Whatever...

I throw my pillow..

"YAH PARK YOO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter