Just The Beginning... I Think

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun’s POV

I grab the door knob, slowly twist it to open the door. Tried not to make any sounds.

So this is the feeling being a thief? Cool.

 

click!

 

The door is unlocked! I’m so lucky...

I heard her soft voice through the open door which almost makes me choke to death.

 

‘Ahh my love!! Finally I can meet you even I never meet you before I promise I’ll always love you from now on! Hmmmmmh.....’

 

WHAT? She’s in love?! Finally she can met him? Who? Is it... me? Does it means she does remember me but she's pretending she didn't?  What if she means another man?

Aa..andwe!

I feel tense spreading all over my body waiting for her unfinished words... Geez! i can't breath

 

‘Mmmh... My new bed!! Ahh it hurts’

 

What?? my new Bed?! She means her bed?

Geez damn it! I thought she’s really in love! Pheeww... she's good at making my world turn upside down in a second....

Aigoo her cuteness is killing me!

I can’t help myself but chuckle at the door, slowly enter her room looks like she doesn't notice me.

 

Her room is smaller than our room, well, this place is supposed to be the storage. But, with our amazing magic spell we change this place to be a cute wonderful room.

Alright, that's exaggerating...

Actually, we..., uh except junsu he just playing around with his singing session making our poor mop stick to be his microphone, just cleaned this up and put some new furniture.

The fact is we decorate this place by ourselves, even for the furniture we're the one who picked it. Not to mention we're bugging our manager until he agrees to give us this room, we're very generous isn't it? even we don't know who she is...

Of course if only i knew that minnie is the one who’ll living with us i’ll make her to sleep in our room instead then Junsu can sleep in the coach...

 

I walk closer inside her room.

 

She's lying quietly on her bed, is she sleeps?

 

Jaejoong hyung is right... she’s dead tired, taking the last glance at her angelic sleeping face i turn around.

 

 

I was about to go out when she reach out her red cheeks and mumbling something I can't hear,

Who’s she thinking of? Is it me?

I chuckled again while thinking maybe she thought of me.

Suddenly she sat up and looking at me. I a little something like 'she's cheating behind me'.

Without thinking I jumped to her bed, right before she explode, throwing the pillow that she's hugging all this time to my head, and shouted at me.

W-o-w she's angry yet looks so adorable. She's about to burst out from the bed before I catch her wrist and pulled her to the bed makes her lying beside me. I wrapped my arms on her waist and my legs wrapped her legs carefully avoiding her wounds, I closed my eyes nuzzling my nose on her neck.

Surprisingly, she's so quiet and calm, no cursing, kicking, screaming or slapping like in my wild imagination. Then I heard her soft voice trembling,

"Y...You.. What are you doing?",

She’s nervous? Aigoooo!!

I smiled when my eyes closed still not moving. I can see her red cheeks even without opening my eyes.

"Hmm can we stay like this for a while? I found I can sleep better when I’m with you" I mumble in her neck, tighten my arms around her, she's so soft and warm,

Can we stay forever like this?

I don’t care she broke my heart once, the important thing is she’s here right now, in my arms.

She's not answering, and my eyes feel heavy, whoah she’s better than a bunch of comic i read every night to make me sleep, I can’t open my eyes. I was ready to travel in dream land when I can feel her hands shove my hands away lightly. Maybe she thinks I was already flying to the neverland, so I tighten my grip around her waist.

I feel her stiff body slowly relax again, she's sighing but her hand moved, patting repeatedly on my hands lightly.

oo.. mwoya? What’s she doing? She’s patting me?

I’m shock, of course...I’M SHOCK!!!

Who wouldn’t?! She’s the one who keeps giving me i’ll-kill-you look all the time and now she’s patting my hands?!

W-o-w!!

I open my eyes but keeping my position not wanting to lose this moment, I closed my eyes again, a smile crept on my face.

Just with her small action really makes me calming, she’s really something, and she reminds me with my mother. My mom used to tap me like this when I can’t get to sleep.

 

Then I heard she said something i don't like it, and i don't know why, still patting my hand makes I gasped a little.

 

 

Author’s POV

Jaejoong stuck in the kitchen for another 2 hours still thinking what his dongsaeng had said to him while cutting the rice cake.

‘I thought Yoochunnie liked Ga Hee noona, wasn't he?’

Those words keep flying around in his brain, blame it on junsu if he can’t finishes his cook. Junsu's right, how can he forget about Gahee noona.

 

She is BoA's backup dancer, 6 years older than him.

Great at dancing, y hips, perfect s-line body, and of course very beautiful,

An easygoing and kind person even though she looks tough.

To be simple she’s hot.

 

They met her a month ago, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter