It's Her!

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should we woke him up?"

The youngest's voice broke the silence in their room.

It's morning already, the clock that hanging in the wall said it's 8 o'clock. They need to prepare to go to their agency. There are five boys in that room, the other four was trying to collect their soul again and started their morning activity, but they're not moving out from their room, they just gazing the other member of them, the one that still sleeping, hugging the pillow. Well, it's normal to see him wake up late, hug the pillow, sometime sleep talking, but never once he kisses the pillow, like now.

 

"what's wrong with him?"the oldest said with his worried voice while staring at her younger brother.

"just let him like that he's so cute, hugging the pillow like that 으걍걍 eu kyang kyang!"

"ssst you'll waking him up!"said the leader.

"but didn't we suppose to waking him up?"

"let just see him like that for another 5 minutes.., he's whining sounds different today" the leader said that but when they heard yoochun's voice muttering...

"mmmh saranghae"

 

The other member burst out the laughter, can't bear anymore with their brother who's whining when he's asleep. The youngest one trying to control his laugh and kneel beside his hyung's bed, and then answering his hyung.

"nado saranghae...hyung!" he's trying his best not to laugh, while his hyungs collapse because of their laughter.

 

Hearing that answer at first he's grinning in his sleep but

Yoochun started to frown, and then he muttering "mmh hyung?" while loosening his grip from his beloved pillow. Just make the others laugh harder, this time Changmin joining his brother.

 

Another minute pass away, Jaejoong can't stand it anymore, he jumps at Yoochun and shout "RISE AND SHINE!  YAA!유천-아! YOOCHUN-AH! 이런아!!IREONA!!WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!"

Finally Yoochun is wake up, in pain because of Jaejoong, but ignoring his hyung, Yoochun just scrolling and started to sleep again.

"yah! Yoochun-ah! aish! yaah!!" Jaejoong pulling out Yoochun's arms but still not moving.

Jaejoong hasn't surrender, not yet, he started to tickle Yoochun's body. He's still not moving until Junsu, Yunho and Changmin joining Jaejoong. Yoochun can't hold his laugh anymore, he rise up and yell "YAAH!" while throwing the pillow to his hyungs and dongsaeng whom already outside their chamber, running away from the angry Yoochun with laughter.

A smile covered his lips as he thinks my new family...

Then he walked out from their room.

 

Yoochun's POV

I finished prepare myself and join the others out of the room. We took the elevator then walk to our van.

It's been 3 months since i'm here, it means 3 months away from my family.

Right after I won that singing competition, they chose me to join their newly group that will debut soon, this group. But I must leave US and go to Korea and work there.

I remember when I tell my mom about this, she said 'just follow your heart Yoochun-ah, mommy will always support you, no matter what's your decision will be, you have the right to choose your own dream and pursue your dream’

Actually, I knew my mom's answer before I told her. She just want me to be happy. Not to mention, all these whole 5 years seems like a hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter