First Meeting? Really?

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun’s POV

"Guys!! Here she comes, your new choreographer, Minnie-shi?"

Our manager, Choi hyung, he turn his head a little looking for petite body behind him, before turn to us again giving us behave-or-DIE look. The other so excited all day because of her, who wouldn't? She will be living with us! of course we're so nervous, not to mention a whole yesterday we're begging to our manager,

alright we're annoying enough until he gave up.

To make her stay at the same floor as us because of the fact we knew she’s born at the same year as we do.

Well I’m so happy actually because Choi hyung said she comes from US too. And she's all alone here, completely a foreigner, finally I found someone who'll understand my feelings, I hope we can be good friends.

I can't really see her because well Choi hyung is huge and she's so small walks silently behind him, until Choi hyung step aside. My eyes widen when I recognized her beautiful face, that dark brown eyes. I tried to calm myself when she start introduce her self.

So, her name is Minnie?

The other keep whispering one to another, at first I don't really care what they are mumbling about. I’m busy fixed my eyes on her on my Minnie, hm I like that callname, what? Minnie is Micky's right? Minnie Mouse and Micky Mouse and I AM Micky. Now she wears sneakers the pink one, I think she's really love the pink colour.

I glare at her bruised knee and remember the wound on her elbow, she folded up her sleeve but I can't see it.

Yoochun-ah! You klutz head! It must be hurt so bad.

Is she okay?

Then I heard something that keep poking my ears suddenly makes me feel uneasy,

"Jaejoong hyung she's cute!" I heard Junsu's husky voice.

"Yeah, she's my type..."

"Yah Changmin-ah, don't steal my words! More over she's older than you for the goodness sake!" I don't believe it Jaejoong hyung said that, is he over with his longing first love?

"Yah, shut up guys she'll think we're and run away!" ok, our leader never make me disappointed.

"But she's indeed cute" whaaaat?! Not him too! Geez.

I rolled my eyes. What’s wrong with me? Why just hearing them saying that random thing makes me pissed off,

Then before I realized I said "she's mine" stepping closer towards her, left the other dumbfounded.

When I just a step away from her she gasped.

What makes she takes too long to recognize me?

"YOU?! Wha..." before she finished her words I took her hands, surprisingly her hand is so cold, and said "finally I found my Minnie, I’m your Micky" then I brushed my lips to her hands.

 

Minnie’s POV

HE KISSED MY HAND!WHAT THE!...I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME YET HE KISSED ME!!!

I froze, I can feel butterflies fluttering inside my belly, I can hear my racing heart beat, my rushing blood, suddenly the studio became very very hot, I don't remember how to talk, I’m so DEAD.

Just because I’m living in US for a while it doesn't mean I have high tolerance for skinship well I do skinship a lot with my friends there and I don't really care with their gender as long as they're my friends, I’m okay with skinship.

But I’m not okay with a stranger like him! Look at him! He's grinning like a idiot, well I admit that he’s amazingly handsome but still... who the hell he think he is doing that to me!? And say what?! I’m HIS WHAT? Is his mom drop him when he's a baby? How can he say that to someone who JUST KNOWING THAT HE'S EXIST IN THIS WORLD a minute ago?! And why did he still holding my hands?!

I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter