The Unbreakable Relation

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin wiped sweats on her forehead again. Her whole body is shaking and she can’t get a proper grip on the wheel because she is very anxious. She can’t wait any longer and the traffic just makes it worst. She wants to scream out loud but it’s almost impossible because she is a celebrity. She swears if she was just a normal citizen, she would have hit those cars already.

 

What’s going on with her is that she just got called from her mom saying that her dad is very sick. He got heart attack and now he’s at home, dying. Chaerin is panicked because it’s not the first time her dad is having heart attack. It also happened few months ago.

 

It took exactly 15 minutes to get to her parents’ home. She wanted to run upstairs but then she heard her mom called her name. Once she turned around, there’s this rushing happen inside her body. She widened her eyes. Her mom is sitting comfortably on the couch with Dara sitting beside her and they don’t act like they’re worried because somebody’s dying.

 

“Where’s dad?” Chaerin asked with narrowed eyes as soon as she smelt something fishy.

 

“Your dad is fine. He’s upstairs and he’s sleeping.” Mom said calmly and then Chaerin glanced at the woman beside her who is quickly looking away as soon as their eyes met.

 

“Mom… are you…. Are you ing with me?” Chaerin clenched her teeth and clutched her hands when Dara draws a light smile on her face.

 

Mom bursts into laughter and so does Dara. Chaerin feels like . Now she wants to scream really loud and strangle Dara with her bare hands. “What’s so funny? What the hell mom? What’s your purpose???” Chaerin yelled really loud until she stopped the incredible laughter that’s happening.

 

“You need to tell me what’s going on, mom. Otherwise, I wont be listening to your words no more. I’m gonna marry Bom if you keep doing this to me!” Chaerin exclaimed and she noticed a glimpse of shock on Dara’s face and she kinda enjoys it.

 

Mom grunted and she stood up, “What’s the big deal? If you marry her, you’re no longer part of this family and besides I doubt you dare to do that. Go… marry her!” Mom said in front of Chaerin’s face.

Chaerin rubbed her forehead and really wanted to just go away from these people, especially Dara who happened to have an issue with her. It’s been a week since that incident happened and both of them are actually still thinking about it and wondering what exactly happened that time, especially when it has to do with the kiss.

 

“I’m going, ma.” Chaerin walked away from the living room.

 

“Hey! I didn’t fool you to come here for nothing.” Mom yelled and stopped her daughter right away. Chaerin took a deep breath and told herself that if she doesn’t behave she would get karma. She has been doing this to herself ever since because her mom is always driving her crazy for some reasons.

 

“Mom, I’m busy.” She made an excuse.

 

“But you’re already here. Just stay for dinner, would you?” Mom patted Chaerin’s shoulder and signed her to go straight to the dinning room to have dinner. Chaerin didn't just follow her instruction, she glanced up at Dara first and that girl stood up immediately.

 

“Well… I can go home if you mind.” She said but Chaerin’s mom heard it. She came back again and glared at both of them.

 

“No! None of you are going anywhere. You both stay, have dinner, and then… you can do whatever you want, together, or not together.” Mom said, this time she dragged Chaerin along with her, having the distrusting feeling about her reckless daughter that she might go because she usually doesn’t really give a about any threat.

 

So, the three of them are having the dinner. Mom forced Chaerin to sit right next to Dara and she doesn’t have idea how much awkwardness that’s been invented between them, after that incident in the beach house, especially the kiss that happened without control. Chaerin’s brother came home right after they started eating, and he made a fuss about what happened at school.

He always gets excited when he sees Dara and Chaerin always hates it when it happens. Even when Dara is no longer her girlfriend, she still finds it hateful.

 

“So seriously, mom. Where’s dad?” Chaerin asked.

 

Mom just simply smiled, “He went to French yesterday, with his colleagues. I’m actually glad he’s finally having real fun.” Mom said with delightful voice. She seems extremely happy with everything that’s happening right now. Her husband is having fun trip with friends, her daughter who’s rarely come home is now having dinner together with the ex girlfriend she always thought was going to be her daughter in law. Everything just makes mom really happy when it’s the opposite for the other parties.

 

Chaerin cleared , “French, huh? I used to like French and loved the idea of living in Paris but… I guess it’s too unrealistic, says someone.”

 

Dara tried not to bother with Chaerin’s that is obviously aimed for her. She just keeps eating in silence, not giving a .

Chaerin eyed Dara secretly and that woman did the same thing. Chaerin leaned over a bit, “You need to explain to me what the hell are you doing here?”

 

Dara sighed and glanced at Chaerin, her face showed how much annoyance the younger girl is giving. “I met your mom, in the beauty salon and she asked me to come over.” She replied.

 

“But why did she have to lie to me about dad having heart attack? Was it your idea?”

 

Dara frowned and wanted to reply but mom already c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter