The Realization

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin can’t stop thinking of what she said to Dara’s mom. She ignored her request. She disappointed her and now she’s contemplating about it. She still didn’t know why she did that. She is confused with her own feeling. She doesn’t even know if she still really loves Dara or it is just the memories that haunt her. She’s afraid that it’s not real. She’s afraid that she’s only feeling it temporarily that she would eventually realize that she is not in love with Dara anymore. She doesn’t want to regret it. She doesn’t want to hurt Dara again.

 

So she said no.

 

She stopped the car and dropped his coke as she saw Bom walking out of her house with suitcases. She jumped off the car and blocked her way out, “Please, Bom… listen to me… you don’t have to do this. I don’t want you to leave.”

 

“Well I want to leave. Move away!” she stated.

 

Chaerin her cheeks, “Please… don’t. We can start over. I will completely do whatever you want to do. Just tell me… okay? Don’t rush like this. Please… you want to disappear? You wanna go to the other country? Okay fine. We’ll go.”

 

Bom starred at her viciously, “Don’t say things you don’t mean, Chae. I can’t stay with you anymore. You’re not for me, okay? Just… fix the damn thing with your ex I’m sure it’s gonna work out.” She said and stepped away from Chaerin, carrying her suitcases and brought them into her car.

 

Chaerin rubbed her sweat on her face and still begged for Bom not to leave.  “Don’t… Bom, please… I need you. I don’t want to be without you.” She begged as she started crying. Bom sighed and her cheeks, “Chae…. I love you… but we won’t work out. So I’m sorry… I have to leave. Besides, I guess you won’t be alone anymore now.” She said as she looked at the other direction. Chaerin turned around and saw Dara inside her car watching them through the window.

 

“I didn’t invite her… I swear.” Chaerin said.

 

Bom smirked, “It doesn’t matter. We’re over, Chaerin… take care of yourself.” Bom gave her the last kiss before leaving.

“…” Chaerin cursed as Bom left and then she saw Dara walking out of her car. “Is it bad timing?” she asked. Chaerin grunted. “Go away!” she yelled at her suddenly.

 

“What the hell? I don’t care whatever business you got with her I’m here not to mock at you… I’m here to…”

 

“Go… Dara! Go away! I need to be by myself now and you just make my mood worse.”

 

Dara frowned, “Whatever… you didn’t pick up your damn phone. I just want to tell you, your mom is in the hospital visiting my mom and I need you to be there. They want you to be there…”

 

“I don’t care… just tell them I can’t go make up some bulls why is it so hard?” Chaerin yelled again and rushed into her house.

 

“Chae!!!” Dara shouted and suddenly she hugged Chaerin from the back, hugged her very tightly like she would never let her go ever. “Don’t turn your back on me. I’m sorry for what I did to you. I’m sorry I broke up with you. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry I was childish and I never thought of your feeling. I’m sorry I said bad things to you. I’m…” Chaerin grabbed both Dara’s hands off of her body. She turned around and they both looked into each other’s eyes.

 

“I need to be alone… just go.” Chaerin murmured and she walked in the house without any other words.

 

***

 

“I’m such a fool… what should I do now?” Dara said weakly.

Jiyong his lips and raised his eyebrow, “Yeah I told you so many times. You still love her, and it’s always gonna be her. You never listened to me.”

 

“You also told me she also still loves me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter