The Complication

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How have you been recently?”

“I’m doing fine… Never been better actually.”

“Want to tell me about it?”

“Yeah…. My relationship with Bom is getting serious and I’m getting to know her more well now. I like her personality, basically I just love everything about her.”

“So? What’s your plan?”

“What do you mean plan? I don’t do plan.”

“You're always like this. I’m afraid you’re going to end up losing her again just like what happened to you with Dara.”

“You’re talking about her again…”

“I just like to compare your lovers. It’s fun.”

“That’s not fun at all, honestly I feel burdened so you should stop.”

“Well okay then so what are we gonna talk about today?”

“Uhm… I don't know. I didn’t really have something to tell you today but I noticed I had an appointment with you today so I decided to come.”

“Oh my, Chaerin, you’re wasting my time, and your money.”

“So are you saying that I shouldn’t have pay you every time I come?”

“Actually I’m okay with that but your problem is the most complicated amongst my patients so… that’s not gonna happen.”

“You’re really mean. I’m your niece!”

“I think you should stop meeting me…. Wait, does your girlfriend know you’re visiting me?”

“What? No of course she doesn’t know.”

“Why didn’t you tell her? Are you ashamed?”

“No… yes, yeah I’m actually ashamed. I just don’t want her to know that I still need a doctor to help me solving my problem, or helping me with my feelings. I don’t want her to worry about me, there’s nothing to worry about.”

“If there’s nothing to worry about why are you still seeing me?”

“Because I still have problem with my feelings.”

“What? Are you finally telling me you’re still in love with Dara?”

“That’s not exactly what I mean.”

“I think that’s the very right conclusion I’ve made. I’m your doctor, I know exactly what’s your problem is. Problem is… you still can’t forget about Dara but you’re denying it because you’re prestigious….”

 

 

***

 

 

Dara smiles as the younger girl looked at her with eyes filled with love. They just met each other secretly in a hotel and made out in the bathroom. But Minzy is just young. She can’t just stay in a hotel room alone with her girlfriend for a celebration of her winning tonight. She had a promise with her friends and asked Dara to join her to a party in a club. Dara refused at first, but she always fell for the younger’s cuteness and finally she decided to join in.

 

The first hour, they had fun but then Minzy… once again. She is just young. She has a lot of friends, at the same age. She spends more time with her friends rather than with Dara. That actually irritates Dara but she couldn’t do anything except pretending to be okay with it.

 

An hour later, after drinking by herself, some attractive guys started to approach her and asked her a lot of things, showing their interests in her but then she rejected them all directly, saying that she is no longer interested in men. Then she decided to dance alone.

 

She realized the song that is being played is the song she and Chaerin danced the first time they had a date. Dara is quite drunk and high, so she is dancing all crazy with a kitten smile remembering the first silly dance they had together that night. The night she decided to let Lee Chaerin touch her more than just her lips and face. The night she fell so hard for that girl.

 

She doesn’t know why she is thinking of her, or the memories, but she knows, she kinda misses it. She doesn’t really miss the girl though. She just misses the times.

 

Suddenly, a hand is wrapped around her thin waist and dance along with her. She was being delusional at first, she thought she saw Chaerin but as the girl kissed her lightly on the cheek, she figured it is not Chaerin but Minzy, her new ideal girlfriend. Then she remembered how different it is between Chaerin and Minzy.

 

She didn’t try hard to get Chaerin. She didn’t do anything to attract that girl. All she did was being herself and being cold but Chaerin was crazy about her. Chaerin really spoiled her and she really enjoyed it.

But Minzy is different case. She has he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter