The Perfect Ending

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 months later…

 

 

Dara stopped her car in front of the beach house her family owned. Well but it’s already sold to someone. She didn’t know when but when she asked her mother’s lawyer about the house, he said it’s already sold. She was upset, especially after her mom’s death she doesn’t want the house to be sold. She wants to keep it.

 

But everything is too late. Now her dream house is gone.

 

She walked inside the house for the last time. She looked around the house carefully and walked slowly, enjoying it. The cloudy sky and the wind that blows in and out the house makes her feel cozy. She sighed and realized how regretful it is to have lost the house.

 

She went out to the balcony and looked at the environment around. Then her eyes caught a familiar sport car stopping at the yard of the house. Her heart skipped a beat as the door is opened and the long-haired blonde girl appeared.

Chaerin lifted up her head and their eyes met. Chaerin smiled slightly and Dara smiled back at her. Dara waited patiently and nervously to see Chaerin coming inside. She’s waiting in one of the bedrooms, where she used to stay when she was younger.

 

Chaerin appeared by the door and grinned as she saw Dara.

 

“Hey…” she greeted her.

 

Dara smiled right away, “Hey…”

 

“Still planning on getting this house back?”

 

Dara scoffed, “It’s not mine anymore…”

 

“Well that’s bad. This house has kept so many memories of you.” Chaerin said as she stepped in and sat on the bed next to Dara.

They smiled at each other for a moment. “How was it?”

 

“What?”

 

“How was your life after everything?”

 

Dara tilted her head, “Everything is fine. I’ve never been better. At least I got to forgive my mom and made peace with her before she was gone.”

 

“I saw you in the funeral… I wanted to talk to you but your girlfriend was there I thought it wouldn’t be a good idea. I’m sorry I didn’t get to talk to you.”

 

“I saw you leaving so fast with tears in her eyes…”

 

Chaerin chuckled, “Well that’s embarrassing.”

 

“So have you met someone else now?”

 

Chaerin shrugged, “Nope. I don’t think it’s a good idea. I need spaces now… I don’t want to ruin my relationship anymore and I think it’s best for me to wait until I meet the one. The one that’s gonne be my last. If I have to date someone again, she’s has to be my last love.”

 

Dara can’t help but smiling hearing Chaerin’s words. “You’ve grown up so much, Chae…” she said suddenly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter