Just a starter

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First, let me introduce the two main characters.

 

Chaerin is a genius music producer, and a former singer. She is also a young Enterpreneur. She runs a restaurant bussiness and quite successful with what she's doing. Many people think she gets all the money from her wealthy and not so famous parents but they're wrong. Chaerin earns money by herself.

She came out as a biual at age 15, she has dated so many girls in the past but none of them had lasted long like she dates Dara.

 

Dara is an actress. At a very young age she was nominated for some important awards in film industry. Now she's a grown up woman. She is a successful actress. She is beautiful, famous, and her achievement is every pretty girl's dream.

She wasn't interested in girls at first but pretty woman doesn't mean always have the best treatment from guys, she gets dumped so many times and tired of dating guys. She fell in love with Chaerin after ignoring that girl for a year.

 

Today is their 5th year anniversary.

 

Chaerin booked a place in fancy restaurant just to celebrate it and have another boring dinner that doesn't mean much. They might be still together, but their hearts are not in the state of wanting each other. They've been busy, well, pretending to be busy or trying to be busy because they just don't feel like seeing each other.

 

Dara feels everything they're doing is monotone and bland, nothing special between them and she is bored. She is needy, and she needs more than what she has now. She thinks she deserves better than a busy girlfriend. She has been thinking of separation lately but never knows how to bring up the topic though she knows Chaerin is also feeling the same.

They just have forgotten the way to speak their mind to each other because usually every conversation is finished with a fight.

 

Chaerin feels the same but there's no reason for her to think of breaking up. She had struggled so much to get Dara to love her back. It's not so easy for her to let go of that girl though she is aware that the love between them has decreased much enough. She still wants to be with Dara not because she is still that in love with her but because she doesn't want to let go of someone that for the first time she fought so hard for.

 

"What about the house we wanted to buy?" Dara suddenly came up with question that has been lingering inside her head like forever.

 

Chaerin doesn't even bother to lift her head from her phone, texting someone. Not another girl, no, Chaerin doesn't like the idea of cheating.

 

"That could wait..." She answered lazily.

 

"It's been 2 years! And we're still not buying it. Do you want to live with me or not?" Dara starts to raise up her temper.

Chaerin is still busy with her phone texting with her partner of work. "Of course I want..."

Dara is mad and can't hold her anger anymore. She put down her spoon and fork, scowling at her girlfriend. "Who are you keep texting with? Do you have another girlfriend?"

Chaerin lifts her head and stares at her mad girlfriend. "What the hell? I'm working! This project is so important for me.”

Dara knows Chaerin isn’t lying, but she just wants to pick a fight, like she always does. Picking fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter