6

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

It was Kyuhyun’s day-off, Seohyun and Kyuhyun went on a date.

“Oh! Yepuda!” Seohyun said as she saw a cute little shi tzu in a pet shop while walking in the street.

“Do you like it?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Ne. I never had a pet since child.” Seohyun said.

“Never? But you had a pet before. You cried when your kitty died.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh! I-Is that so? I guess I forgot about it.” Seohyun said.

“It’s ok. You have amnesia, remember?” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne.” she said. She almost caught. She needs to be careful.

“Let’s go somewhere else?” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne.” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon was in the grocery market to buy foods for the coming week.

“Hmm… Should I buy some sweet potatoes for Seororo or not?” Jinwoon asks himself.

Seohyun loves sweet potatoes.

He decided to send a message to Seohyun.

While waiting for her reply, Jinwoon buy the other foods that they will needed.

After a while, Seohyun texted him and said yes.

Jinwoon went back to the place where the sweet potatoes are.

He stops walking when he saw the guy standing at the front of the stall where the sweet potatoes are.

“Jung Yonghwa.” He whispered.

He quickly left the grocery.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night…

“Where are my sweet potatoes?” Seohyun asks as she gets home.

“I didn’t able to buy some.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun puts the apron and began to prepare their dinner.

“Why?” she asks.

“I saw Jung Yonghwa in the market.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun looks at Jinwoon who is standing on the door. “Yonghwa?”

Jinwoon nodded. “I guess he is here to find you.”

“Shoot! He will do anything to marry me.” Seohyun said.

“You need to be careful if you want to pretend as Sohee. Once Yonghwa found you with Kyuhyun, your little act will end.” Jinwoon said. “On the hand, let Yonghwa found you so Kyuhyun will know that his girlfriend was already dead.”

Seohyun throws the carrot to Jinwoon. As expected, Jinwoon was hit by the carrot on his forehead.

“Boss!” Jinwoon yells.

“You know I can’t do that! If Kyuhyun finds out that I am not Sohee his career will end.” She said while continuing cooking.

“Boss, seriously speaking, why are you doing this?” Jinwoon asks.

Seohyun stops on cutting the vegetables. She also doesn’t know why she is doing that. It is easy to tell to Kyuhyun that Sohee was already dead but there is something inside of Seohyun that forcing her not to do it. She doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun hurting.

“Boss…” Jinwoon said.

“It is for my sister.” Seohyun said.

“Liar.” Jinwoon said. He knows when Seohyun is lying.

“It is true. I am only doing this because of her.” She said and continues cooking.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sunny was left alone on their house while her umma went to the market. It was her day-off so she stays in the house.

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell.

Sunny opens the door and saw Junsu.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Sunny noona.” Junsu said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Nice to see you again.” Sunny said. “Come in.”

“Thanks.” Junsu said.

Sunny gives Junsu a drink while they are in the living room.

“Noona, is Sohee here?” Junsu asks.

“H-Huh?” Sunny said. “You didn’t know?”

“Why?” Junsu asks.

“Sohee is dead.” Sunny said.

“What do you mean?” Junsu said.

“She was involved in a car accident few months ago and she is the only one who died.” Sunny said.

“Wait! That is impossible. I saw her in her condo unit a few weeks ago and that’s why I came here today because she is not in her condo unit today and I thought she is here.” Junsu said.

“Sohee?” Sunny asks. “Oh! She is not Sohee; she is Seohyun, Sohee’s twin sister. Sunkyu umma gave the condo unit to her because of Sohee.”

“Seohyun?” Junsu asks. ‘But why did Kyuhyun said that she was Sohee?’ he thought.

“Does Kyuhyun know that Sohee is gone?” Junsu asks.

Sunny became serious. “Junsu, don’t tell him about that. All he knows that Seohyun was Sohee. The SEEK ask Seohyun’s help to act as Sohee so Kyuhyun can continue his career.”

“No problem, noona. I won’t gonna tell him.” Junsu said. There was plan on his head.

“Gomaweoh.” Sunny said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon and Seohyun are busy cleaning the condo unit.

“Jinwoon, can you throw the garbage out.” Seohyun said. She is busy wiping the furniture.

“Ne!” Jinwoon said. He took the two garbage bag and went outside.

After wiping the dust in the picture frame, Seohyun puts back the frame in its place.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.

“Who was it?” she asks herself.

She went to the door and opens it. “J-Junsu.”

“Annyeong!” Junsu greets.

“What are you doing here?” she asks.

“Visiting you.” Junsu said. “I haven’t seen you for years.”

“What do you mean?” She asks.

“You know. The last time I saw you are when we were in the orphanage. Right, Seohyun?” Junsu said.

Seohyun drops the dirty towel she was holding. “H-How…”

“Sunny noona told me.” Junsu said. “Are you shock?”

Seohyun didn’t talk.

“Don’t worry I am not going to tell Kyuhyun about it.” Junsu said. “But in one condition?”

“What?” she asks.

“You will agree to be my girlfriend.” Junsu said.

“Are you crazy? Yah! I don’t like to be your girlfriend.” She said. “It is ok if you tell Kyuhyun about me I don’t care.”

After that, she slams the door on Junsu’s face.

“Ouch! My nose!” Junsu shouts. “Yah! Open the door!”

Seohyun find something that she can use to hurt Junsu. Then, she found a mop. She took it and opens the door.

As she opens it she hit Junsu with a mop.

“Yah! What…Ouch!..are…Ouch!...you doing?” Junsu said while Seohyun hitting him with a mop.

“Get out of here! I am not Sohee so you don’t have the right to blackmailing me.” She said.

“I will definitely tell Kyuhyun about you pretending Sohee!” Junsu said while trying to avoid the mop.

“What is the meaning of that?” someone said.

The two stop what they are doing and look at to the guy who said it.

The two both their eyes widened.

“K-Kyuhyun.” Seohyun said.

“Cho Kyuhyun, nice to see you again.” Junsu said.

“What did you said about Sohee?” Kyuhyun asks. He is in a serious tone.

“Oh that? Nothing.” Junsu said.

“I heard you. You said that she is pretending to be Sohee.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun felt like a bomb fell on her because of that.

Then, they saw Shindong, Eeteuk and Eunhyuk came.

“What’s going on here?” Shindong asks.

“Junsu said that she is not Sohee. That girl is just pretending to be Sohee.” Kyuhyun said.

“About that.” Shindong said.

“We are caught.” Eeteuk whispered but Kyuhyun heard it. Kyuhyun looks at Eeteuk.

Eeteuk suddenly cover his mouth with his hand.

“Wanna go inside to talk about this?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Let’s go inside.” Kyuhyun said and they all went inside the unit.

Seohyun was nervous and she doesn’t know what to do.

It was her first time seeing Kyuhyun that serious and even she is strong and serious she never seen one just like that.

Is this the end of her pretending to be Sohee? What will she gonna do now? And where is Jinwoon? Why he hasn’t come back?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After throwing the garbage, Jinwoon was about to go back in the unit when he saw Min with another guy. Because of hatred he punches the guy and that made Min surprise.

A guard saw them and he bring them to the police station.

“How dare you dating another guy?” Jinwoon said to Min.

“Why don’t you ask yourself? I know that I am not the only girl in your life. You already have a girlfriend in America and her name is Tiffany.” Min said.

“How did you know that?” he asks.

“It happened that Tiffany is my 2nd cousin and we met while she is in vacation and she shows your picture to me.” Min said.

“Shoot!” Jinwoon whispered.

“You are lucky because I didn’t tell her about you and me so stop hurting my boyfriend.” Min said.

“Mianhae.” Jinwoon said.

“Good.” Min said.

“Miss, are you going to file a case to him?” the police ask.

“No need.” Min said. “I forgive him.”

“Ok! You can go now.” The police said.

Jinwoon still apologize to Min and her boyfriend. Good thing, Min’s boyfriend is kind and he forgives him.


Sorry for the late and short update...:p

thnx for the comments and sorry for some wrong grammars...