16

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

Seohyun became kind to her auntie. She let her sleep in Sohee’s room. She bought another bed so they can share their room.

Yuri already became kind to others. She also helps the orphan children in the Angel’s Orphanage.

Always Saturday, Seohyun visits the Angel’s Orphanage with her auntie and Jinwoon.

Sometimes if Kyuhyun doesn’t have work during Saturday, he went to them to help.

Seohyun’s family went back to America with Yonghwa. Seohyun still mad at them so she didn’t see them before they gone.

It was summer that time, Seohyun with Jinwoon, Auntie Yuri, Tiffany and the SEEK came in the orphanage.

They brought lots of foods which Seohyun personally prepared with the help of Tiffany and her auntie.

The orphan children run towards them when they saw them coming.

“Children, Miss Seo and the others brought lots of foods today. What will you going to say?” the Mother Superior said.

“Kamsahamnida!” the children said.

“Children, why don’t you play with the ahjushis while we are preparing your lunch?” Seohyun said.

“Ne!” the children said.

Seohyun, Auntie Yuri and Tiffany went to the kitchen to bring the foods there.

“Miss Seo, I’ll help you.” The nun said.

“Ok, Sister Gemma. And just call me Seohyun.” She said.

“Ne.” the nun said.

Just then, two little girls came in the kitchen. The two are holding bunch of flowers.

The little girl gives the flowers to Tiffany.

“Gomaweoh.” Tiffany said.

The other little girl gives the flowers to Seohyun.

“Gomaweoh.” She said.

“Jinwoon ahjushi and Kyuhyun ahjushi ask us to give those flowers to you.” The first little girl said.

“H-Huh? R-Really?” Seohyun said.

“Tell them that we like it.” Tiffany said.

The two little girls went outside.

“You two are very lucky to your boyfriends.” Yuri said.

“Auntie, Kyuhyun isn’t my boyfriend.” She said.

“But you like him.” Yuri said.

“Aniyo. And besides, I can’t love him. He loves Sohee.” She said. “We both don’t like each other.”

“Sohee isn’t in this world. Sooner or later Kyuhyun needs to find a woman that he will love him forever.” Yuri said.

“No one can replace Sohee in his heart.” Seohyun said.

“I didn’t say that he needs to replace Sohee in his heart. Sohee has a very nice spot in Kyuhyun’s heart. Sohee is his first love and nothing can’t change that. All I want to say is he need to love again.” Yuri said.

“Auntie Yuri is right. Sohee is dead and Kyuhyun needs to love again and that girl will be you.” Tiffany said.

“Why is it me?” she asks.

Tiffany was about to say something when Kyuhyun came inside the kitchen. His white shirt was covered in mud.

Seohyun quickly walks towards him. “What happened?” she asks.

“I fell in the mud.” Kyuhyun said.

“Do you bring another extra shirt?” Seohyun asks.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Take it off and wear your extra shirt.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun was about to take off his shirt when…

“Ehem.” Auntie Yuri said.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun look at them.

“Oooppps! I forgot we are in the kitchen.” Seohyun said shyly.

“You can change your clothes in the vacant room on the 2nd floor.” Sister Gemma said.

“I know where it is.” Seohyun said. “Follow me, Kyuhyun.”

“Don’t like each other, huh? I think those two are blind.” Yuri said after the two gone.

“Agree.” Tiffany and Sister Gemma said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After playing the whole day in the orphanage, Seohyun and the others needs to go home now.

Because of tiredness, Seohyun fell asleep on Kyuhyun’s side, leaning her head on his shoulder.

They are in the van. Jinwoon is the one who drives.

“Fany, look at those two.” Jinwoon whispered to Tiffany who is on his side.

Tiffany looks at the back and saw Kyuhyun and Seohyun sleeping.

She took out her handphone and takes a picture of the two.

“Kyopta.” Tiffany said. “Jinwoon, do you think those love each other?”

“Well, I think yes.” He said. “And I think they don’t even notice it.”

“I have a plan.” Tiffany said.

“What?” he asks.

“Let’s play a matchmaker to them.” Tiffany said.

“That would be hard.” He said.

“Aniyo.” Tiffany said. “We need Auntie Yuri’s help.”

“Oh ok. I’ll tell her later.” He said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

America…

“Hon, we need to find a way to separate Seohyun from that Kyuhyun. He is not the right guy for her. He is just a singer.” Mrs. Seo said.

“I know.” Mr. Seo said. He is sitting on his office chair inside the library while Mrs. Seo is sitting on the sofa.

“How about an arrange wedding?” Mrs. Seo asks.

Just then, Nuri came inside the library.

“Appa, umma, I heard that Yonghwa hyung’s parents are coming next month here for their wedding anniversary.” Nuri said.

“Really? That will be a right time to talk about the wedding.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Whose wedding?” Nuri asks.

“The wedding of your older sister Seohyun and Yonghwa.” Mr. Seo said.

Nuri smiled. “I like that idea.” He said. “Can’t wait to tell about it to Yonghwa hyung.”

“I think I need to talk to Yonghwa’s mom through telephone about our plan.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Convince her, honey.” Mr. Seo said.

Mrs. Seo and Nuri went out of the library.

Mr. Seo looks at the picture frame on his desk. It was their family picture.

“I wouldn’t do this if you haven’t against in me.” He said while looking at Seohyun’s picture.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After 2 weeks…

Tiffany, Jinwoon and Auntie Yuri became matchmakers to Kyuhyun and Seohyun and also with the help of Shindong, Eeteuk and Eunhyuk.

They always arrange the date of the two.

First they arrange their first date in an amusement park. Tiffany was there to watch everything and also took some pictures.

Second they arrange their second date in a restaurant. The two had a very romantic dinner date and it was Eeteuk who arranged it. They also hired Kangta to sing some songs to the two.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SCP Korea Branch…

“Boss, Kyuhyun is here.” Tiffany said through the intercom.

“Let him in.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun enters the office room with a bouquet of flowers. He saw Seohyun busy signing lots of documents.

“Busy? Did I disturb you?” he asks.

“Aniyo. I was just signing some papers.” She said. “What brought you here?”

Kyuhyun first gave the flowers to her. “Gomaweoh.” She said.

“I would like to invite you for a lunch today.” Kyuhyun said.

“Is this your plan or Tiffany and the others plan?” she asks.

They knew that Tiffany and company are being matchmakers to them.

“It is my plan.” He said.

“Ah I see. Ok.” She said. She stood up and grabs her hand bag.

The two went out of her office room. “Fany, we will just have a lunch.” She said to her secretary.

“Ok. Enjoy your lunch.” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kyuhyun brought Seohyun in an Chinese restaurant.

“Ah Kyuhyun! Glad to see you here again.” The chef said.

“Nice to see you again.” Kyuhyun said.

The chef looks at Seohyun. His eyes widened.

“Oh! Hyung, she’s Seohyun, Sohee’s twin sister.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh I see! I thought Sohee came back.” The chef said. “I’m Han Geng, the chef, the owner of this restaurant and also Kyuhyun and Sohee’s friend.”

“Nice to meet you.” Seohyun said.

The two shook hands.

“Come in! I know you are hungry.” Han Geng said.

Han Geng brought them to the VIP room. Only them are there.

“Kyuhyun, should I prepare the foods that you used to order here?” Han Geng asks.

“Ne.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’ll be right back.” Han Geng said and left them.

“Hope you like Chinese foods.” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

“Are you kidding me? I love Chinese foods. It is my favorite Asian food.” Seohyun said.

“Really? Sohee too.” Kyuhyun said.

“Is this place is her favorite restaurant?” she asks.

Kyuhyun nodded. “Hope you won’t get offended if I took you here.” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s ok. I also wanted to know what are my sister favorite.” She said. “Is this the first time you came back in this place?”

“Ne. Since Sohee died. I stop going to the places she likes and also doing the things she likes to do.” He said. “I wanted to forget her.”

“Did you succeed forgetting her?” she asks.

“Aniyo. She has a special spot in my heart. But I know that I need to love again.” He said.

Seohyun remembers what her Auntie Yuri said to her when they are in the orphanage.

“Luckily, I found the girl that I’m going to love.” Kyuhyun said.

“R-Really?” she said.

“Ne. She is the same as Sohee but sometimes they are different in their attitude. Maybe I love her because of her attitude not because I can only see Sohee from her.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun wants to know who is that luckily girl but unfortunately Han Geng came back with their foods.

“Enjoy your lunch.” Han Geng said.

“Ne.” the two said.

The two are silent while eating their lunch.

Seohyun wants to know who that girl is but she is shy to ask.

Kyuhyun was waiting for her to ask about that girl but he thinks that Seohyun is shy to ask.

He quickly finishes his lunch.

“Are you done?” Seohyun asks when he notices Kyuhyun.

“Ne. I need to go to bathroom. Just finish your lunch.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne.” she said.

Kyuhyun left her. He took a glance at her before left the room.

He smiled to see the people waiting for him.