14

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

Sorry for keeping you waiting...very busy in school and I don't have time for this...mian


Seohyun have fun that night. She and Kyuhyun played in the playground and hang outs on the side of the Han River.

“This is the first time I experienced like this.” Seohyun said to Kyuhyun.

“You should relax sometime.” Kyuhyun said.

“As the president of my very own company I don’t have time for that.” Seohyun said.

“At least once a week?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Even weekends clients will call me.” Seohyun said.

“Just like idols. 24/7 when we work.  When we go home with have to sleep for only 2 hours then we wake up early to go to our next schedule.” Kyuhyun said.

“Still you have time like this.” Seohyun said.

“Do you want to have a drink?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Soju?” she asks.

“Ne.” he said.

“Sure!” she said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon was following Yuri wherever she goes. After at the hospital, Yuri left and walk around the city. Lots of thoughts are in her mind and Jinwoon doesn’t know what it is.

All he knows is Yuri has a heart disease and she can only live for only few months. That is what Dr. Quack said.

The two went to the park. Yuri sat on the bench and Jinwoon sat too.

“It runs in the blood of our family.” Yuri suddenly asks.

Jinwoon looks at her. He remembers that Sohee died because of that too because her heart weak she didn’t survive the car accident.

“It wasn’t my fault why they died in the car accident. My plan failed when they use another car but when oppa driving he had an attack so they got in to an accident.” Yuri said.

“So, it is really an accident?” Jinwoon asks.

Yuri nodded. “I know Sohee died because of that too. When I came to visit her adopted family her adopted mother told me everything.”

“Then, why are you planning to kill Seohyun?” Jinwoon asks.

“It is my first plan so I can get her money. But now that I know that I am ill, I think this is my karma for what I have done to them.” Yuri said.

Moments of silent came.

After few minutes of silent. “Jinwoon, can you come with me somewhere tomorrow?” Yuri asks.

“Where?” he asks.

“I want to apologize to the people I have done wrong.” Yuri said.

“Ok if that is what you want.” Jinwoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After staying in the park for an hour, Jinwoon and Yuri went back to the condo unit, only to find Seohyun and Kyuhyun sitting on the floor outside the condo unit both sleeping.

“Boss?” Jinwoon said while shaking Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Mmmm…” Seohyun murmured still sleeping.

“Hey! Kyuhyun wake up!” Jinwoon said.

But Kyuhyun is still asleep.

“We need to bring them inside.” Yuri said.

“Open the door for me.” Jinwoon said.

Yuri opens the door while Jinwoon carries Seohyun. He smells liquor from her.

After putting Seohyun on her bed he went back to get Kyuhyun.

“Where shall we put him?” Yuri asks.

“We can’t put him in the sofa because you are sleeping there.” Jinwoon said.

“Then we have no choice.” Yuri said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seohyun felt her head aching.

“Urghh! Now I won’t gonna drink too much soju.” She said.

Her eyes are still close. She can’t open it because of her head. Her head is really aching.

She turns around on her bed and she didn’t expect to fell.

To more of her surprise she landed into something. Especially her lips. Her lips landed into another lips.

She opens her eyes and saw Kyuhyun sleeping on the comforter in her room.

Seohyun forgot her headache and move away from Kyuhyun.

“What the hell is going on? Why Kyuhyun doing in my room?” she asks.

Then, she knows what is going on.

She went outside her room. She saw Jinwoon and her auntie happily preparing their breakfast.

Jinwoon is cooking while her auntie Yuri is preparing the table.

“Good morning my dear niece.” Yuri greets.

“Good morning boss!” Jinwoon greets.

“Jinwoon, why did you let Kyuhyun sleep in my room?” Seohyun asks.

Yuri and Jinwoon looks at each other. “It is my idea. We can’t let Kyuhyun sleeping on the floor in the living room because he might be cold so we put a comforter on your room and let him sleep there.”

“Who gave you the permission to do that? You are just a free-loader here so stop deciding here.” She said angrily.

“Boss, don’t talk to her like that. She is your auntie.” Jinwoon said.

“Why are you against me?” Seohyun asks.

“It is not like that. You came home last night all drunk and sleeping outside and ahjumma was care about you two.” he said.

“Shut up! Prepare the car. We will go to the office early today.” She said.

“Auntie Yuri asking me to go with her today.” He said.

“Where are you going?” she asks.

“I need to visit someone.” Yuri said.

“Jinwoon is my personal assistant so he needs to come with me.” She said.

“But I already said yes to Auntie Yuri.” He said.

“Why are you calling her auntie when she is not your auntie?” she asks. “Anyway, if you are going with her fine! Just make sure that you will drive me to the office.”

“Ne boss!” he said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon hasn’t come in the office since this morning. Seohyun is getting mad.

What did her auntie done to Jinwoon why is Jinwoon acting like that?

“Tiffany, cancel all my meetings today. I need to go somewhere.” She said.

“Yes boss.” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon and Yuri were now going back to the condo unit when Yuri remembers something.

“Jinwoon, I need to go somewhere.” Yuri said.

“Ok. Just tell me where it is and I will bring you there.” Jinwoon said.

“Gomaweoh.” Yuri said. “I don’t know why you are good to me. I am bad                                  because I abandoned Seohyun and Sohee when they parents died.”

“Because you realized now that you are wrong.” Jinwoon said.

Yuri smiles. She never met a person that is concerned about her.

“So, where are we going?” Jinwoon asks.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seohyun visits her twin sister Sohee.

“Sohee, finally Auntie Yuri is with me now. I can do my revenge now. I will make sure that she will be living a hell. She needs to pay all the consequences that she done to our family. If not because of her you will not die and also our parents. I know that you also want to do this.” She said while standing at the front of Sohee’s grave.

Then, a cold wind blew hard that makes the light of the candle gone.

Seohyun felt that Sohee is not agreeing about her revenge thing.

“Why? Don’t you want to get revenge? Don’t you remember how she makes our lives a hell? She left us in the orphanage and because of that we separated.” She said.

Seohyun paused for a silence.

“Ok. I know that you are a very kind girl so I know that you don’t want some revenge. I will do it for you and our parents so don’t try to stop me.” She said.

Then, she gets ready to leave.

She was about to go when she saw Jinwoon and her auntie coming in her way.

She quickly hides on the nearest big tree.

“What are they doing here?” she asks herself.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seohyun was walking on the street. She doesn’t know what is going on. All she only knew is that her auntie is sick.

She heard what her auntie said at the front of Sohee’s grave. And she can’t believe it.

The words of her auntie are replaying her mind.

“Sohee, mianhae for causing trouble in your family. I became so greedy in money that when your parents died I left you in the orphanage. You might think that I killed your parents but it is not it is really an accident. Mianhae, if I didn’t leave you in the orphanage you and Seohyun will not be separated. If I just became a good auntie that would never happen. Now, I am only living in just few months because I also have a heart disease. The doctor said that no one knows how long will I gonna live in this world. It is my karma for being greedy. Hope you forgive me and hope that Seohyun forgives me too. But I don’t have a plan to tell her this because she might think that I am lying. And besides, I want to do all she wants me to do so I can pay for all the sins I have done to you.”

After the revelation that Seohyun heard in the Sohee’s grave, Seohyun went to the hospital. If she is right, Yuri might go to Dr. Quack. Something might happen to her while she and Kyuhyun are in the dinner date with her family.

And after she had talked to Dr. Quack, she confirmed that her auntie had a heart disease and can only live for few months.

‘Is this the reason why Sohee doesn’t want revenge?’ she thought.

Seohyun sat on the side of the street. Her knees felt weak. ‘My only last relative is going to die soon. Now I am only left in this world. I should apologize to her. I made a biggest mistake of my life.’ She thought.

“Seohyun?” someone called her.