10

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

At the studio…

Seohyun personally visit the studio where the commercial is filming. It is the commercial of their new product where the SEEK are the endorser.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Miss President. I didn’t expect that you will be here.” Yoosung said.

Yoosung is one of the employees from New York that she transfers in SCP Seoul Branch. Yoosung’s family lives in South Korea and she wants that her employees will live with their families.

In replace of Yoosung in New York, she hires Chanmi to be in Yoosung’s position. Chanmi was used to be their model but Seohyun saw her skills it comes to cosmetics and everything so she hire her as her employee.

“Why Yoosung are you afraid that I might scold you if you made a mistake?” she asks.

“Not at all. I already used with your scolding and I’ll make sure that I will make no mistake.” Yoosung said.

“Good.” Seohyun said. “I’ll watch every move you make here.”

“Araso.” Yoosung said.

At last the SEEK came.

“Sorry if we are late.” Shindong said.

“Any valid reason why you are late?” Seohyun seriously asks.

“Woah you are so strict.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m the president of SCP so I am very strict.” Seohyun said.

“Now we know. Sorry again.” Shindong said.

“Yoosung, start your work now.” Seohyun said to Yoosung.

“Yes Miss President.” Yoosung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seohyun was just watching the SEEK posing while the photographer busy taking pictures of them.

“Boss, Kyuhyun might melt if you keep staring at him.” Jinwoon whispered to her ear.

Seohyun glares at Jinwoon. “I am not staring at him.” She said.

“I know that you are staring at him.” Jinwoon said.

“Whatever.” She said.

 ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Ok 15 minutes break!” Yoosung said.

Kyuhyun and the others find a seat so they can take a rest. He is looking at Seohyun who is busy talking to Jinwoon. She is also laughing.

“Jealous?” Eeteuk asks.

“Aniyo.” Kyuhyun lied.

“Liar.” Eeteuk said.

‘How dare her laugh like that to Jinwoon? I am the only one who can make her laugh.’ he thought.

‘Wait. How can I be so selfish when it comes to her? I am not her boyfriend.’ He thought.

Then, he saw Seohyun talking someone from her handphone then her smile lost. Seohyun stood up and walks towards the exit. Jinwoon follows her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon and Seohyun are having fun when Seohyun’s handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” Seohyun said as she answered the call.

“Ma’am, there is someone here that wants to see you.” It was Tiffany.

“Who?” Seohyun asks.

“Her name is Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany said.

Seohyun was shocked. The moment she’d been waiting for is finally here.

“Fany, don’t let her leave. I’m on my way now.” Seohyun said. “Jinwoon, we need to go back to office.”

“Ne.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun and Jinwoon was about to leave when Kyuhyun calls her.

“Why?” she asks.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I need to go back to my office. Is there something wrong with that?” she said.

“I just thought that you will stay here until the photo shoot ends.” He said.

“Kyuhyun, I am a very busy woman. I can’t stay in one place only to monitor what is going on. I have trusted people that can monitor you. And besides, Yoosung can take care of you.” She said. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to go now.”

Seohyun and Jinwoon left.

Kyuhyun can’t understand the attitude of Seohyun. Sometimes she is very kind then the next moment she will be back as a heartless person.

Kyuhyun just sighed and went back to his group.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany gave Kwon Yuri a coffee while waiting inside Seohyun’s office room.

“Miss Seo is on her way now here. Just relax here while waiting for her.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. Thanks.” Kwon Yuri said.

Kwon Yuri was Seohyun and Sohee’s auntie. She is their father’s dongsaeng. Actually, she was just adopted when her family died.

Yuri stood up and walks around the office. “It looks like leaving you in the orphanage does any good to you. You are very lucky because you found a very rich family.” Yuri said even though Seohyun isn’t there.

She sat on the president’s chair. “Very comfortable.” She said.

She saw a picture in the picture frame. It was a family photo of Seohyun with her real parents.

“You must thank me oppa for leaving your daughters in the orphanage.” Yuri said while looking at Seohyun’s father picture. “Now it is time to receive my prize.”

Yuri looks around the room. “I can be the president of this company.” She smiles mischievously.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Where is she?” Seohyun asks Tiffany once she arrived.

“She is inside your office.” Tiffany said.

“You two stay here. No one should interrupt us.” Seohyun said.

“Ne!” Jinwoon and Tiffany said.

Seohyun opens the door and went inside.

She saw her auntie sitting comfortably in her chair.

“That chair is exclusive only for the president.” She coldly said.

Yuri stood up. “Aren’t you happy that you finally see me again?” Yuri asks.

“How do you know that I am Seohyun?” she asks.

“By Sunkyu.” Yuri said.

“And how do you know about her?” she asks.

“Actually I was finding you.” Yuri said.

“Why?” she asks. No one bother to sit. They are just standing.

“I went back to the orphanage to get you back but I found out that the orphanage was burned. Then, someone told me that Sohee was adopted by the named Lee Sunkyu so I find her then I found out that Sohee died in a car accident like your parents.” Yuri said.

“Why it took you so long before you start to find us?” she asks.

“I’m busy to your appa’s business. His business is going down so I worked hard to save the business but I failed.” Yuri said.

“What a nice auntie you are to us, huh?” she said.

“Actually, I was here when you first open this branch. I saw you in the mini-park but I am shy to talk to you. I am afraid that you might hate me for leaving you in the orphanage after your parents died.” Yuri said.

“What do you want now?” she asks.

“I am here for a help. While trying to save your business, I need to borrow moneys from everyone and since the business didn’t survive, I need to pay all the debts but I don’t have any money to pay them.” Yuri said.

“Do you know that you are not a good at lying?” she asks. She walks towards her chair and sat on it. “First, I want to say to you that after you leave us in the orphanage I promised myself that I will hate you forever. Second, I want you to pay all the consequences for stealing all our money. And lastly, I will make sure that you will be living the rest of your life in jail.”

“I don’t believe everything of what have you said. You went back to the orphanage to get us back? Liar. You went back to the orphanage to make sure if we are living a good life so you can get money from us. You said that you are busy saving our business but the truth is you waste all our money in to gambling and shopping that’s why you have so many debts. Now you want me to pay all your debts to the other people. Kwon Yuri, you will never ever get single money from me. I will let you die alone. I promised to appa, umma and Sohee that I will make you pay all the sins you have done to us, especially when you intentionally loose the break of appa’s car so they will get in to an accident.”

Yuri’s face turns pale after of what she said.

“S-Seohyun, I am your auntie. You should help me, right? I am the only one relative.” Yuri said.

“I will help you if you are not the one who caused the death of my parents.” She said.

“But I am not.” Yuri said.

“I am not a kid anymore so don’t fool me.” She said.

“Yah! You should thank me for leaving you to the orphanage. If I didn’t leave you there you will not find a rich family.” Yuri said.

“Thank you? I will never thank you because if you didn’t leave us, Sohee is still alive. She will never met the SEEK because we are living like we used to be when appa and umma are alive. And do you think I am happy with my adopted family? No. You don’t know anything.” She said. “If you don’t want to live in jail it is best for you not to come here again.”

“Yah! Is that the way you treat your auntie?” Yuri asks.

“You are not my auntie. I am not a Kwon anymore. I am Seo Seohyun so leave!” she said. “Or do you want some guards assist you to the exit?”

“We are not done yet. I’ll make sure that you will forgive me.” Yuri said and left the room.

Then, Jinwoon came with glass of water, he gave it to Seohyun.

Seohyun drinks it.

“Genchana?” Jinwoon asks.

She nodded.

“What happened? Did you say all you want to say to her?” he asks.

“Ne. Once she gets back, I will start my second plan.” She said. “Ouch!”

“What happened?” Jinwoon asks.

She is holding her chest. “My heart is hurting.” She said.

“Should I bring you to the hospital?” Jinwoon asks.

“Aniyo. It starting to gone now.” She said.

“You need to take a rest.” Jinwoon said.

“I think so.” She said.

“Let’s go now.” Jinwoon said.

She nodded.


Sorry for long waiting...exams coming nearer..need to focus in study

 

@purachii I am a Hyoyeon fan so if you take a look at my finished fan fics most of it is all about Hyoyeon...=^.^=