13

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

Jinwoon was stunned when Seohyun arrived in the condo unit. She transform in to an angel.

“Do I look bad?” Seohyun worriedly asks Jinwoon.

“Aniyo. You look beautiful.” Jinwoon said.

“I thought I look bad with this dress. The saleslady chose this for me I told her that if I look bad here I will kill her.” She said.

“You bring your terrifying side in the mall?” Jinwoon asks.

“Can’t help it. I need to be presentable in front of my family.” She said.

“You don’t need to be presentable. Kyuhyun is the one who need to be presentable.” Jinwoon said.

“Oh right! Isn’t he here? What time is it?” Seohyun asks.

“It is only 5:50.” He said.

“But he needs to be here at exactly 6:00.” She said starting to get panic.

“Boss, relax. Why don’t you sit down first?” he said.

Jinwoon lead her to the living room.

Seohyun notices that there is a little bit of dust on the coffee table.

“Aunt Yuri!” she shouts.

Yuri came out from the bathroom.

“Ne?” Yuri asks.

“Did you clean this living room?” she asks.

“Ne.” Yuri said.

“Clean it again.” She said.

“Why?” Yuri asks.

“Do you know how to clean? It has dirt all over here.” She said.

“”Aish! Araso. I’ll clean it again.” Yuri said.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.

Seohyun started get panic again.

“J-Jinwoon, open the door! I’ll just check myself in the mirror.” She said and went to her room.

Jinwoon didn’t know if he will laugh or not because of Seohyun.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Kyuhyun greets when Jinwoon opens the door.

“Come in.” Jinwoon said.

“Am I late?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Just in time.” Jinwoon said.

Jinwoon knocks on Seohyun’s room door.

“Boss, your date is here.” Jinwoon said.

“I’m coming out.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun was stunned when he saw how beautiful Seohyun is.

“Uhmm… Are you going to stare at me forever? Remember we need to meet my family.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun back to reality again. “You know what? You are already beautiful. You look like an angel if only you haven’t talk. When you talk you look like a devil in disguise.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, I don’t need your opinion.” She said and walks towards the door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the restaurant…

Seohyun and Kyuhyun are now facing Mr. & Mrs Seo along with Nuri. Seohyun’s parents are looking at Kyuhyun as if he is some kind of a gold that needs to be inspection if it is true or fake.

Nuri drinks some wine before he talks. “So, where and when did you meet my noona?”

Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to say.

“I met her in the burial of my twin sister.” Seohyun said.

“Yeah she is right.” Kyuhyun said.

“So, you know her twin sister?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Yes ma’am. I am her boyfriend.” Kyuhyun said.

“Boyfriend?” the three asks.

“Uhmm… He means that Sohee’s friend. A guy friend.” Seohyun quickly said.

Seohyun stomps Kyuhyun foot.

“Watch what you are going to say.” Seohyun whispered to his ear.

“What are whispering about?” Nuri asks.

“None of your business.” Seohyun said and glares at her brother.

“Seohyun.” Mr. Seo warns her.

Seohyun stops glaring at her brother.

“So, what is your work?” Mr. Seo said.

“I am a singer. I am one of the members of the boy group called SEEK.” Kyuhyun said.

“SEEK?” Nuri asks and laughed.

Seohyun throws the spoon towards Nuri. As expected Nuri was hit on his forehead by the spoon.

“Noona!” Nuri shouts.

“Nuri, low down your voice. We are in the restaurant.” Mr. Seo said.

“But noona threw me a spoon.” Nuri said.

“Seo, stops throwing things to your brother.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Can we at least eat quietly?” Mr. Seo asks.

“Then, stop asking question to us.” Seohyun said.

“We are not asking you questions. We only ask questions to Kyuhyun but you always answer the questions.” Mrs. Seo said.

Nuri stuck his tongue out as if like a child.

Seohyun holds the fork. “If you are not going to stop I’ll throw this towards your eye.” Seohyun said to Nuri.

Nuri automatically shut his mouth.

“Seohyun baby, it is not a woman-like.” Mrs. Seo said.

“What do you call of what Nuri did? Isn’t it was not a man-like?” she asks.

“Can you please stop fighting?” Mr. Seo asks.

“You know what? I just don’t get it why I need to obey your kiddy rules? I am not a teenager anymore. I can do what I want.” Seohyun said.

Mr. Seo’s eyes widened. “What? Kiddy rules? Do you know what are you talking about?” Mr. Seo angrily said.

“H-Huh? S-Sir, Seo didn’t mean it. Please forgive her.” Kyuhyun said.

“You boy, what did you taught to our daughter that she can now disobey me?” Mr. Seo asks angrily.

“What?” Kyuhyun was surprised.

Seohyun stood up. “Don’t blame him. It is also your fault why I am being like this.” Seohyun said angrily.

She grabs Kyuhyun’s hand and leaves the restaurant.

Her family left dumbfounded of what she did.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seohyun and Kyuhyun went to the playground. Seohyun was sitting on the swing while Kyuhyun was on the other swing.

“Hey, genchana?” Kyuhyun asks.

Seohyun nodded.

“Sorry if my family is now mad at you.” Seohyun said.

“It’s ok. I consider them as three of my anti-fans.” Kyuhyun said easily as if it is nothing.

“”It is my first time to disobey my appa. I never disobey her since they adopt me.” She said. “It is just that I am tired obeying his rules. All my life living with them always surrounded by rules. He is very strict but I know that he only do that because he loves me and he is afraid that I might leave them.”

Tears fell in Seohyun’s eyes. “Do you know what the reason why we migrated in America? It is because they want me to separate with Sohee. They are afraid that once I get Sohee back, I will forget them. So in order to get back Sohee, I studied hard and obey their rules, expecting that if I became a good daughter to them, they will adopt Sohee but that never happened. When I was in college, I met Jinwoon and Tiffany, they are my only friends. I am not allowed to be friends anyone because appa wants me to focus in study. Then, I met Yonghwa. He is the first guy I introduce in our house. Our families are close friends so appa and umma agree that Yonghwa can be my boyfriend. Our relationship didn’t last long because I don’t really love him enough. We always fight because of little things so we decided to break up.”

Kyuhyun walks in front of her. He wipes Seohyun’s tears using his handkerchief.

“Don’t cry. I don’t want seeing a girl crying.” Kyuhyun said. “Seohyun that I know is tough like a tiger she never let someone to make her cry.”

“Even tiger can cry too.” Seohyun said.

“You are a different tiger. You are a very special tiger.” Kyuhyun said.

“Sorry if I tell you my boring life.” Seohyun said.

“It is not boring. I amaze because you became tough for Sohee.” Kyuhyun said.

“I will do anything for her.” Seohyun said. “I once promised to her that I will protect her but I failed.”

“I also promised to her that I will protect her but I failed when the accident happened.” Kyuhyun said and felt sad.

“Accidents can be happening anytime without us knowing. I don’t blame you for Sohee’s died. I learned to accept that maybe it is God’s will to take Sohee so she can be with our parents.” Seohyun said.

“You are right.” Kyuhyun said. “You know what? I like talking to you if you are sincere just like now. Unlike when you talk to us sometime.”

Seohyun laughed a little.

Kyuhyun again was mesmerized by Seohyun’s angelic face especially that she is laughing.

“You are beautiful when you are laughing.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun blushed.

“Aren’t you cold? Do you want to go home now?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Aniyo. I want to stay here for a while.” Seohyun said.

“In that case, let me push you so you enjoy swinging in the swing.” Kyuhyun said and walks towards at Seohyun’s back.

“Yah! Don’t push hard, ok?” she said.

“I’ll think it over.” Kyuhyun said and started to push Seohyun.

At first it is a light push but later on it became strong push.

Seohyun was screaming but she is having fun.

The two played in the playground that night like kids.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon was ready to go to bed when he saw Yuri lying on the floor.

“Ahjumma? Ahjumma?” he said.

Yuri isn’t moving and she looks pale.

He didn’t think more. He carried her and brings her to the hospital.


Since I won't be updating tomorrow this fanfic I will now greet the main character of this story for her b-day.

 

ADVANCE HAPPY B-DAY SEO BABY!!!

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥