19

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

First of all, i want to inform you that this fan fics will end soon...it's sad but I'm happy because I was able to finish  a fanfic...

I also have new fan fic which is the title  "She Loves Him, He Loves Boys"

starring Key and Jessica

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70042/she-loves-him-he-loves-boys-jessica-key-keysica


It was 6:00 in the evening and Heechul was planning to visit Seohyun in his vacation house.

“Mr. Kim, are you going here?” Tiffany asks.

“Ne.” Heechul said. “I’ll call you later.”

Heechul was now in the parking lot when he saw Nuri’s car.

Heechul smirked. “Do you think I’m dumb? You will never know where Ms. Seo is.”

He went inside his car and he decided to go to his condo unit.

He knows that Nuri is following him so he won’t let Nuri get a chance to find Seohyun.

As Heechul got home, he calls Tiffany.

“Mianhae. I went to my condo unit because when I was in the parking lot of the SCP, I saw Nuri’s car and my instincts is right because he was following me.” Heechul said.

“Really? I’m glad that you saw him.” Tiffany said.

“We need to be careful.” Heechul said.

“Ne. Take care, Mr. Kim.” Tiffany said.

“Ok.” Heechul said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kim’s Vacation House…

“Nuri and Yonghwa won’t gonna stop.” Seohyun said.

“We should all stay here for Seohyun’s safety.” Sunny said.

“Sorry for putting you in my problem.” Seohyun said.

“Aww… We are your friends and also family. We will do anything to help you.” Jinwoon said.

“Thanks.” She said. “I wish Kyuhyun will be here.”

“He will be here next month so all we need to do is to wait for him.” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seo’s Mansion…

Mrs. Seo can’t sleep because of their problem. Yonghwa’s parents were disappointed because of what happened.

“Hon, we need to do to find Seohyun or else Mr. & Mrs. Jung will not allow Yonghwa to get married to Seohyun.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Why don’t we let Seohyun to where she really wants?” Mr. Seo asks.

“Hon! You know we can’t allow that! Seohyun is deserved to marry a very rich man and nothing else. We adopted her and treat her like our own child and she needs to pay that by marrying Yonghwa.” Mrs. Seo said.

“You see, Seohyun is a smart girl, she knows where she will be happy. You can’t force her to get married.” Mr. Seo said.

“Why I have this feeling that you are on her side?” Mrs. Seo said.

“I am just telling you that if you really treat Seohyun like your own child, you will support her no matter what she chose.” Mr. Seo said.

“But I don’t want her to marry that singer. He can’t live being a singer forever.” Mrs. Seo said. “I am just concerned about our daughter. What if that Kyuhyun only wants from Seohyun is her money? Everyone knows that she is the president of SCP.”

“When I met Kyuhyun, I know that he is a nice guy and he really loves Seohyun. He doesn’t love her just because of money but it is because she is Seohyun.” Mr. Seo said. “Hon, let’s give Seohyun her freedom. She is been a very good daughter to us since the day she came to us, even though sometimes she is being stubborn but she never forgets her family.”

Mrs. Seo sighed. “Oh ok. I don’t want also to see her not happy in her wedding.” She said.

Mr. Seo hugs his wife because of happiness.

“How will we going to tell that to her?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Let’s just wait for her to come here with her boyfriend.” Mr. Seo said.

Mrs. Seo nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

“What? But why?” Nuri asks his parents.

They already said their decision to Nuri.

“So, stop finding your sister.” Mr. Seo said.

“How about Yonghwa?” Nuri asks.

“We will tell him later.” Mr. Seo said. “I know it will be hard for him but he deserves someone.”

“He really loves my sister.” Nuri said.

“We know but your sister loves someone else.” Mrs. Seo said.

Nuri just sighed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Later that day, Mr. & Mrs. Seo told Yonghwa about their decision. At first, Yonghwa didn’t accept it but because of the long explanation of the two, Yonghwa finally accepted their decision.

“It is my fault why I still love her. I never learned to forget her so I am hoping that we will be back together. Sorry if I used you to make Seohyun back to me.” Yonghwa said.

“It’s ok. We also wanted you to be part of our family but Seohyun loves another man and us, as her family need to accept it.” Mrs. Seo said.

“I need to go now. I need to explain this to my parents.” Yonghwa said.

“Hope our families will remain friends.” Mr. Seo said.

“It will.” Yonghwa said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After 2 weeks…

“Nuri and Yonghwa never get back in the office. Maybe they accept the fact that I don’t know anything about where you are.” Heechul said.

He visits Seohyun in his vacation house that Saturday.

“I doubt it. They might let the police to find me.” Seohyun said.

“When are you planning to show yourself again?” Heechul asks.

“Next week Kyuhyun will come here to get me and then we will go to my parents’ house.” Seohyun said.

“Are they going to accept your boyfriend?” Heechul asks.

“Accept or not I will still marry him.” Seohyun said.

“You sure love him that much. You’ve changed a lot.” Heechul said.

“You are right, Mr. Kim. The nagging boss is gone.” Jinwoon said.

“Only love can make our terror boss turn into nice boss.” Heechul said.

“I wonder what will Seohyun looks like when she is angry.” Sunny said.

“We pretend that we didn’t hear you say that.” Tiffany said.

“Why?” Sunny asks confusedly.

“When she is angry, once she hold on something she will throw it to you.” Tiffany said. “Example of that is when Nuri came in her office with Taewoon, boss holds the puncher and throws it to Nuri but Nuri avoids it and the result was Taewoon was hit by the puncher. He got stitches on his forehead because of that.”

Sunny’s eyes widened.

“Really?” Sunny asks.

The three all nodded.

“Seohyun, you really do that?” Sunny asks.

Seohyun nodded. “You are lucky because you never experienced that but actually, I will never do that to you because you are my unnie.”

“I am your best friend but you always yelling and throwing things to me.” Jinwoon said.

“That is how I show my love to you.” Seohyun said and laughed.

All of them are now laughing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kyuhyun was excited to see his fiancée. He really misses her so much and he is also worried.

Now that they are now in America he is very excited to see her.

“Here’s the plan. After the music show, we will go to where Seohyun and the others are staying.” Eeteuk said.

“How will we know where they are?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Jinwoon will attend the music show and he will bring us where Seohyun and the others are.” Shindong said.

“I can’t wait to see Seohyun.” Kyuhyun said.

“And also my Sunny.” Shindong said.

Eeteuk and Eunhyuk just sighed.

Then, Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon talking to Junho, the 2PM member.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk shouts as he went towards his girlfriend.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Jinwoon, be careful and makes sure no one recognizes you there.” Tiffany said while looking at Jinwoon.

“Do you think someone will recognize me when I am look like a girl?” Jinwoon asks.

“Jinwoon, stop moving.” Sunny said while applying some make-up to Jinwoon’s face.

Jinwoon was dressed like a girl and he also wearing a blonde wig.

“Finished!” Sunny said.

“Jinroro, you are so beautiful.” Seohyun said.

“I’ll go with Jinwoon.” Heechul said.

“Great idea.” Seohyun said.

“Call us later, huh?” Tiffany said.

“Ok.” Jinwoon said and kiss Tiffany on her cheek.

Jinwoon laughed when he saw a kiss mark on Tiffany’s cheek.

“What’s funny?” Tiffany asks.

“Nothing.” Jinwoon said. “Bye, girls!”

“Bye!” they all said.

“Uhmm… Fany, look at your face in the mirror.” Sunny said.

Tiffany looks at her face in the mirror and saw the kiss mark.

Seohyun and Sunny are laughing.

“Aish! That Jinwoon!” Tiffany angrily said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the music show…

“I don’t get it! Why you are not allowing me to get close to the boys when you are allowed to get close with girls?” Hyoyeon asks angrily.

She and Eunhyuk are arguing in the SEEK’s dressing room because of what happened a while ago when Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon talking to Junho.

“I am not close to the girls.” Eunhyuk said.

“Not close? Huh! Liar! I always saw you how close to KARA, T-ARA and even to the Miss A!” Hyoyeon said angrily.

“We are just friends.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, I and Junho are friends too!” Hyoyeon said.

“Junho likes you and that is his reason why he is being friendly to you.” Eunhyuk said.

“You are just thinking that because Junho is more handsome than you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Handsome? That small-eyed-guy? Are you blind?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Maybe because I am in love to a monkey like you!” Hyoyeon said and left him.

“Hyoyeon, wait!” Eunhyuk shouts and follows Hyoyeon.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Love is blind it comes to Hyoyeon’s condition.” Eeteuk said. “She fell in love to a guy like Eunhyuk.”

Eeteuk looks at the mirror to mesmerize his face. “I am so handsome.” Eeteuk said.

“Whatever, hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

Then, a tall woman enters the dressing room.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! May I talk to Cho Kyuhyun?” the woman asks.

“Woah! She is American but she knows how to speak Korean.” Shindong said.

The woman laughed. “Now I fool you!” the woman said in a change of voice.

Their eyes widened.

“Guys, I’m Jinwoon, Seohyun’s best friend.” The woman said who was actually Jinwoon.

“Omo! You fooled us!” Kyuhyun said.

“I need to disguise so no one will recognizes me.” Jinwoon said.

“How’s Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asks.

“She is fine.” Jinwoon said. “After your performance you will come with me. We will be going to use the car that I brought.”

They all nodded.

“Kyuhyun, she is really missing you so much.” Jinwoon said.

“I feel the same way too.” Kyuhyun said.


Thank you so much for reading my fanfic and thank you for the comments... I really love it...=^.^=

 

Sorry for some wrong grammars or missing words... :P

 

There will be two update today... this one and my newest fanfic 'She Loves Him, He Loves Boys.'