11

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

 

New York…

“Seohyun is in Korea right now?” Yonghwa asks.

“Yes. She is busy taking care of her business in there.” Nuri said.

“Yonghwa, you need to do something to win Seohyun again.” Mrs. Seo said.

“How can I do that if she already has a boyfriend?” Yonghwa asks.

“She has a boyfriend?” Mr. Seo asks.

“Yes. I met him in Korea.” Yonghwa said.

“Darling, you know there is a rule about having a boyfriend, right?” Mrs. Seo said.

“I think we should pay a visit our daughter.” Mr. Seo said.

What is that rule?

Rule # 3 in Seo Family: Before you are going to have a boyfriend/girlfriend you need to introduce him/her to your parents. They will decide if you are allowed to have a relationship to that guy/girl or not.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 3 weeks…

Seohyun woke up in her sleep when her handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” she said half-asleep.

“Baby, it’s me your mom.”

“What is it mom?” she asks half-asleep.

“Can you fetch us up here in the airport? We don’t know where you live so it is better if you will come here.”

Seohyun really woke up when she heard what her mom said. “W-What did you say?”

“I said if you can fetch us up here in Incheon airport.”

“What are you doing there?” she asks.

“We will tell you later. But as for now, can you come here?”

“Araso.” She said.

After the conversation, Seohyun runs towards Jinwoon’s room. It wasn’t lock so she can enter the room easily.

“Jinwoon! Jinwoon! Wake up!” she said.

“What?” Jinwoon asks half-asleep.

“We need to go to the airport.” She said.

Jinwoon opens his eyes and he smiled when he saw something.

“Why are you smiling?” Seohyun asks.

“That.” Jinwoon said points at something.

Seohyun follows what Jinwoon pointing and she saw her cleavage almost reveal in her nighties. She forgot to wear her robe because of shocked.

“Yah! ert man!” she said and punches him.

“Ouch!” Jinwoon said.

“Get up and hurry. We need to fetch my family in the airport.” She said.

“Your family? What are they doing here?” he asks.

“That’s why we need to hurry so they will answer that question.” She said and went back to her room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When they arrived in the airport, Seohyun was shocked when she saw Yonghwa with her family.

“Why are you here?” Seohyun asks. They are in the car.

“We are here to visit you and have some vacation. We miss you so much.” Mrs. Seo said.

“I doubt it. I sense something is not right.” She said. “By the way, I can’t let you stay in my condo unit because there are only two rooms in there so you need to stay in the hotel near the building where my condo unit is.”

“Then, let Yonghwa stay in your condo unit.” Nuri said.

“I can’t because Jinwoon is staying with me.” She said.

“What? You let Jinwoon stays in your condo unit?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Ne. He is my assistant so he needs to be with me. And besides I can trust him.” She said.

“That’s not the point. What will your neighbors think if they find out that you two are living in the same house?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Then why are you suggesting that Yonghwa stays in my condo unit?” she asks.

“He is your visitor.” Mrs. Seo said.

“I didn’t invite you to come here so I don’t have a visitor.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After sending them to the hotel, Seohyun and Jinwoon went back to the condo unit just to change their clothes then they went to work.

Seohyun saw her Auntie Yuri outside the building. She looks like a beggar in her clothes.

Seohyun wonders why her auntie looks like that. Unlike the last time she saw her in the office.

“Jinwoon, once I get inside the building, bring my auntie in my office.” She said.

“Araso.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun went inside the building and went straight to the elevator. Once she arrived in the top floor where her office is, Tiffany greets her. “Order 3 breakfast meal and gave one to Jinwoon. Bring the two breakfast meal in my office. I have a visitor.” She said to Tiffany said.

“Right away ma’am.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun waits to her auntie to arrive. Then minutes later her auntie came with Jinwoon. Their breakfasts are already set in the table.

“Jinwoon, take your breakfast from Tiffany and you can eat now.” Seohyun said to Jinwoon.

“Thanks boss.” Jinwoon said.

“Auntie, have you already eaten your breakfast?” she asks.

“Actually, I haven’t eaten eating anything since last night.” Yuri said.

“Then, let’s eat first.” She said.

“I don’t get it. Why are you so kind to me?” Yuri asks.

“Let’s just say that I realized that you are still my auntie. You are the only relative left for me.” Seohyun said. “Where do you live?”

“I stay in the street. After all the money gone, I don’t have a place to stay in so I always stay in the sauna or in the street.” Yuri said.

‘That is right for you for wasting all our money.’ Seohyun thought.

“That’s sad. Well, you can stay in my condo unit but there are only two rooms. I and Jinwoon are using the rooms.” Seohyun said.

“I can sleep in the living room then every day I will clean your condo unit and I will cook our food.” Yuri said.

“You can clean the condo unit but I prefer that I and Jinwoon are in-charge of cooking.” She said. She needs to be careful because she knows how her auntie thinks.

“I-Is that so? Ok if that’s what you want.” Yuri said.

“If you wouldn’t mind, will you wait for me in the lounge area while I am working? We will go to the condo unit after my work today.” She said.

“You mean I will wait for you for 8 hours?” Yuri asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“O-Ok.” Yuri said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the breakfast, Seohyun began her work while her auntie is waiting in the lounge area.

Seohyun knows that her auntie will get bored waiting for her for 8 hours and that is the start of her revenge. She will make sure that her auntie will have a hard time living with her.

It was lunch when Seohyun’s family visits her.

“Let’s have a lunch together.” Nuri said.

“I’m busy.” She said.

“No you are not. I already asked your secretary and she said that you don’t have any meetings today.” Mrs. Seo said.

“But I need to sign all these papers today.” She said pointing at the documents on her desk.

“You work fast so you can finish it within 2 hours.” Mr. Seo said. “Let’s have lunch together. We miss having lunch with you.”

“Araso.” She said. She loves her adopted father so much.

She grabs her handbag and they left her office room.

“Tiffany I’m going to eat lunch with my family.” She said. “Bring my auntie some food in the lounge area and if she requests something reject it.” She whispered to her secretary.

“I understand.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the lounge area…

“I’m so bored.” Yuri said. She is sitting on the couch.

Then, she saw Seohyun with some people.

Yuri calls her.

Seohyun stops walking.

“Do you know her?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Aniyo.” She said. “Wait here.”

Seohyun walks towards her auntie.

“What?” she asks.

“I’m bored and hungry.” Yuri said.

“Tiffany will give some food later. I need to go now. I am having lunch with them.” She said.

“Who are they?” Yuri asks.

“None of your business.” She said. “And if someone ask you who are you, don’t tell them that you are my auntie.”

“And why?” Yuri asks.

“They knew me as the oldest daughter of Seo Family so don’t tell them that you are my auntie.” She said.

“Are you embarrassed if I say that I am your auntie?” Yuri asks.

“No. I just don’t want you to be embarrassed because I am sure that they will mock you.” She said. “Need to go now. See you later.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The SEEK just finished practicing their dance step when their manager invite them for lunch in a restaurant.

As they enter the restaurant, Kyuhyun saw Seohyun with the people he doesn’t know except to the guy who is sitting on the side of Seohyun. He remembers him. It was the guy who tries to take Seohyun away when they are in the mall.

“It is Seohyun.” Eeteuk said.

“Let’s greet her.” Shindong said.

Shindong, Eunhyuk, Eeteuk and Kyuhyun went towards Seohyun.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” they greet.

Seohyun was surprised to see them. “A-Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Seohyun greets.

“Do you know them?” Nuri asks.

“Yeah. They are the new endorsers of my cosmetic products.” Seohyun said.

“We think you are busy.” Kyuhyun said. “See you some other time Seo.”

“Ne.” Seohyun said.

“He is your boyfriend, right?” Yonghwa asks Seohyun after the SEEK left.

“H-Huh?” Seohyun was surprised.

“So he is Yonghwa talking about.” Mrs. Seo said.

“What are you talking about?” Seohyun asks.

“Seohyun, you know my rules about relationships.” Mr. Seo said.

“Appa…” she said.

“You need to introduce that guy to us first.” Mr. Seo said.

“But-”

“Are you not going to do my rules?” Mr. Seo asks coldly.

Seohyun doesn’t know what to do. If she tells them that Kyuhyun isn’t her boyfriend her mom will do anything to continue her wedding plans for her and Yonghwa and if she tells them that Kyuhyun is her boyfriend Kyuhyun will suffer for the interrogation of her whole family.

‘Oh no! What will I gonna do?’ she thought. ‘Aish! Hope he will forgive me for this.’

“Appa, I am not planning to disobey your rules. I was planning to introduce you to him some other time.” She said.

“Since we are here you need to introduce him to us.” Nuri said.

“How about next week?” she asks.

“Tomorrow night.” Mrs. Seo said.

“T-Tomorrow night? I will ask Kyuhyun’s schedule first. You know he is an idol and idols are very busy.” She said.

“He doesn’t have time for your family? How can he be our son-in-law if he doesn’t have time to meet us?” Mr. Seo said.

“Araso. Tomorrow night.” She said. ‘Now all I need to do is to ask Kyuhyun’s cooperation.’ She thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After lunch Seohyun went back to the office but only to call Jinwoon. They will go where the SEEK is.

“What do you want from them?” Jinwoon asks.

He is driving the car.

“I have a problem. My family wants me to introduce Kyuhyun to them because Yonghwa told them that Kyuhyun is my boyfriend.” She said.

“That small guy again. When he will ever stop?” Jinwoon said getting annoyed.

“You know he will do anything to make me come back to him.” She said.

“What is your plan now?” Jinwoon asks.

“Let Kyuhyun pretend to be my boyfriend. Hope he will agree.” She said.

“And if not?” Jinwoon asks.

“Hope it won’t happen.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun and Jinwoon was walking on the hallway towards the practice room of SEEK.

She is nervous while walking. She doesn’t know how to convince Kyuhyun.

‘Gosh! This is harder than proposing a plan in the business.’ She thought.

At last they are coming nearer on the practice room.

“That is the practice room.” Jinwoon said pointing to a door.

Seohyun was walking fast when she stops.

She was surprised to see Kyuhyun and a girl getting out of the practice room.