9

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

First of all, super sorry for the super late update...i'm busy in school and i don't have time to write a stroy...sorry!

anyway, here's the update


 

After 2 weeks…

“Nuri! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!” Seohyun yelled.

Early this morning, Nuri came in Seohyun’s office again, disturbing her work.

As a result, Seohyun throws the puncher and hit Taewoon.

“Noona, you almost killed my PA!” Nuri said.

Seohyun holds the stapler. “If you are not going to get out of my office, I am going to throw you this stapler!” she said.

“Alright! We are going now.” Nuri said.

He and his bleeding PA get out of her office.

“You’re back as the real Seohyun again.” Jinwoon said when he enters her office.

“What do you mean?” she asks. She is busy signing some papers.

“When we were in Korea, you are really different. You are not the Seohyun I know.” He said.

“How can you say that?” she asks.

“Well, to be honest with you, when you were with Kyuhyun you are always happy and sweet. The Seohyun I used to know is always throwing things to the other people and she can’t be sweet in front of the other people except me and Fany.” He said.

“Omo! I forgot to call Kyuhyun! I promised to call him once I get back here!” she said.

She grabs her handphone and dial Kyuhyun’s number.

‘Great! She acts strange every time she heard the name Kyuhyun’ Jinwoon thought.

After 3 rings, someone answered the phone. “Yoboseo?”

Seohyun froze when she heard that it was a girl’s voice. She automatically turns her handphone off.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

South Korea…

“Are you sure to your decision?” Kyuhyun’s manager asks Kyuhyun.

The two are in the café.

“Yes. I want to continue my career because it is the least I can do to make Sohee happy even she is gone now.” Kyuhyun said. “And also I promised to her twin sister.” He thought.

“That’s really great news. We are happy that you are not leaving.” The manager said. “I think it is call for celebration, right?”

“I think so.” He said.

“I’ll call Shindong and the others to meet us in our favorite place.” The manager said.

“I guess I’ll see you later tonight?” he said.

“Yeah. You need to prepare because no one will go home until tomorrow morning.” The manager said.

“I’ll be going now.” He said.

“Ok.” The manager said.

SEEK’s manager is like a hyung to them. Every night they hang out in their favorite place, their manager is there too.

While Kyuhyun is walking on the street, he can’t help but to feel lonely. Seohyun didn’t bother to call him. He thought that Seohyun’s must have forgotten it.

“Tsk! Who am I to her? Anyway, I am not her boyfriend so why do I bother to ask myself that?” he said to himself.

“Excuse me.” A girl said.

Kyuhyun looks at her.

“Oppa, why are you talking to yourself?” the girl asks.

“H-Huh? I-I was reciting some lines that I read in the book.” He said. ‘The girl thought that I am crazy.’

“Ah… I see.” The girl said. “Anyway, can I have your autograph?”

“Sure.” He said.

He signed the notebook of the girl and after that the girl left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night…

“Welcome back, maknae!” Shindong said.

“Thanks!” Kyuhyun said.

“Let’s cheer for Kyuhyun’s comeback!” Eunhyuk said.

“Cheers!” they all said while holding their glass of alcoholic beverages.

“Annyeong!” someone said.

They all look at the door.

“Oh! Hyoyeon, come in!” Eunhyuk said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Hyoyeon greets. “Kyuhyun oppa, how are you?”

“I’m fine.” Kyuhyun said.

“Anyway, I want to give this back to you.” Hyoyeon said. She gives Kyuhyun’s handphone.

“My handphone? But how?” he asks.

“We accidentally exchanged our handphones when we are in the café the day that I met you in the airport.” She said.

“Oh! So that’s why I am not receiving a call from a friend.” He said.

“Anyway, someone called you when I was on my way here. When I answered it, she turns it off.” She said.

“Who was it?” he asks.

“I don’t know.” She said.

‘It must be Seohyun!’ Kyuhyun thought. “Anyway, thanks Hyoyeon.”

“No problem.” She said.

Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun switch back their handphones.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

America…

‘Kyuhyun has a girlfriend now. But who is that girl?’ Seohyun thought. She can’t concentrate in her work because of that.

‘Aniyo. It must be his friend. Maybe they are at the club partying and he went to the comfort room and left his handphone on the table. When I called him, his friend answered it.’ She thought.

‘But if it is a club why is it silent?’ she thought.

“AISHHHH!!!” she irritated said.

Just then, Jinwoon came inside the room.

“Boss, what happened to you?” Jinwoon asks.

“Don’t mind me.” She said.

“What is it?” he asks.

“Just don’t mind me, ok?” she said.

“By the way, Yonghwa is back.” He said.

“What?” she asks.

“Yonghwa is back.” He said.

“How did you know?” she asks.

“Saw him this morning in the taxi. I think he is probably in your house now.” He said.

“As usual, umma likes him for me so she will let him stay in our house.” She said.

“And one more thing.” He said.

“What is it?” she asks.

Jinwoon gives her some papers. “These are the documents about the planning of making a building in Seoul for the company.”

Seohyun plans to have a branch of her company in Seoul so she could stay there.

She reads the documents.

“We can now start building your new building in Seoul in your go signal.” He said.

“Call Mr. Park.” She said.

“Yes boss.” He said.

After a while, Mr. Park Jung-soo came in.

“Mr. Park, I want you to take care of this.” Seohyun said and gave her the documents.

Park Jung-soo reads at the documents. “Planning for building a new branch in Seoul?”

“Yes. I want you to lead the process of building that and I am expecting that building will be done before the year ends.” Seohyun said. “And to motivate you to your work, if you finish your work about that I will put you in that branch so you can stay with your family now.”

Park Jung-soo’s eyes glow of happiness. Park Jung-soo lives alone in US while his family is in Seoul. He can only visit them every once a year.

“I will work hard, Ms. President!” Park Jung-soo said.

“And of course, I am expecting you that you will follow my standards about the building, right?” Seohyun said.

“Yes.” Park Jung-soo said.

“You can go now.” She said.

Seohyun maybe a terrifying boss but it comes to the families of her workers; she is very willing to help them. She knows the feeling of having apart to your family. And because of that people like Park Jung-soo who works at her, always help by her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Korea…

After couple of months…

Kyuhyun was inside the van with his fellow members in SEEK. They are going in a music show for their comeback performance.

Then, he notices a new building. It is almost finishing. He reads the banner. ‘Seo Cosmetic Product’

“Familiar name.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you saying something?” Eeteuk asks.

“Huh? Nothing.” Kyuhyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 10 months…

“Miss President, the building of SCP in Seoul is finally finished.” Park Jung-soo said. He is in Seoul and talking to Seohyun in the telephone.

“Great to hear that.” Seohyun said. “I’m going to call you later.”

“Yes, Miss President.” He said.

“And you need to come back here to get all your things here and transfer it to the new building.” She said.

“I understand.” He said.

After the conversation, Seohyun calls Tiffany.

“Contact Jessica Jung. I want her to organize the opening event of our newly branch in Seoul. She needs to prepare it for 2 months.” She said.

“Got it!” Tiffany said.

“And also, I want the SEEK to be the first endorsers of the SCP Seoul Branch.” She said.

“Should I call Krystal Jung about that?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes.” She said. “That’s all.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea…

2 Days Before the Grand Opening…

“Finally, I’m back in our country.” Tiffany said to Jinwoon.

She is one of the lucky Korean employees of Seohyun who are going to work in the newly branch of SCP.

Seohyun will personally managing the SCP Seoul Branch since it is new.

Jinwoon was driving the car while Tiffany and Seohyun are at the back.

Seohyun was busy talking to Krystal about the opening of the SCP Seoul Branch in handphone.

“Ok got it. You and Tiffany should come early in the building to assist everything. I don’t want something trouble happens. Call me first if something is wrong.” Seohyun said. “Ok. Bye.”

“Boss, did I hear it right? I should come early to the Grand Opening?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes. I expect you and Krystal to handle well the grand opening. And also call the SEEK’s manager to confirm their attendance in the party.” She said.

“Got it.” Tiffany said.

“Jinwoon, have you called Sunny unnie and Sunkyu umma?” she asks Jinwoon.

“Ne. They said that they will come.” Jinwoon said.

“Good. I want you to drive them to the party.” She said.

“How about you?” he asks.

“I already ask Hyung Jun to drive me on that day.” She said. Hyung Jun was her former driver before he promoted as an assistant manager. Now, he will be the director of the accounting department in SCP Seoul Branch. Hyung Jun was one of the people who Seohyun trusted.

“Ok.” Jinwoon said. He knows Hyung Jun very well and he knows that he is very careful it comes to driving.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

6:00 pm…

One by one the guests are coming in the new SCP Seoul Branch. Tiffany and Krystal are busy with everything.

Tiffany is in-charge in the entrance to greet the people while Krystal and her staffs are in-charge to guide the guests in to their seats.

Some reporters came. They are the reporters that Seohyun trusted. Even the photographers who she trusted also came.

At last the SEEK came with their manager.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Tiffany Hwang, Miss Seo’s secretary.” Tiffany said.

“Ah. Right! I know you.” SEEK’s manager said.

Just then, Krystal came back. She is the one who guide the SEEK and the manager in to their seats.

At exactly 7:00 in the evening Seohyun came with Hyung Jun.

Hyung Jun will be her partner that night.

Famous business people came to greet Seohyun and congratulate.

“Miss President, Jinwoon arrived with Miss Sunny and Miss Sunkyu.” Tiffany informed her.

“Thank you.” She said. “Guide them to the table where they would sit.”

“I understand.” Tiffany said and left her.

On the other side of the room, SEEK saw Seohyun. They were surprise to see her.

“What is she doing here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Don’t you know that she is the president of Seo Cosmetic Products?” their manager asks.

“Her?” they ask.

“Yes. She is Seo Seohyun. The one and only owner of SCP.” Their manager said.

“Oh…” they said.

“Who is that guy with her?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Jealous?” Eeteuk asks.

“Aniyo. Just curious.” He said but he is lying. He felt jealous when he saw her arrived with a guy.

At last the party started.

“Good evening everyone. First of all I’d like to thank all of you for coming here for this special event. SCP Seoul Branch was the first branch that I’ve build in other country. You might wonder why I chose Seoul. It is not because I am Korean that’s why I chose here. It is because Seoul is where my twin-sister lived, she achieves her dreams here in Seoul and she is happy here. I dedicated this branch for her. It is the least I can do to show my love for her because we never seen each other for a very long time. And for her, may I present to you the first and newest models of our SCP here in Seoul. The one and only SEEK!” Seohyun speech.

The SEEK went to the stage.

After so much picture taking, Seohyun was able to talk to Sunny and Sunkyu.

“Sorry for not assisting you here.” Seohyun apologize.

“It’s ok. We know you are busy.” Sunny said.

“I’m so happy that you never forget Sohee.” Sunkyu said.

“How am I forget her when she is my one only sister.” She said. “By the way, Sunny unnie, starting on Monday I want you to work here in my company as the director of HR Department. Is that ok? I know it is kinda low position but hope if you work hard I might promote you in a higher position.”

“Aniyo. It is too much. Being a director is much higher than in my work as a saleslady. Thank you so much Seohyun.” Sunny said and tears came out from her eyes.

Seohyun hugs her. “I promised to myself that I will help you and Sunkyu umma because I know that you love Sohee.”

Just then Kyuhyun came.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went outside the building where there is a mini-park. The mini-park is uses during lunch break and coffee break.

“Congratulation.” Kyuhyun said.

“Thanks.” She said.

Seohyun didn’t know what to say. She wants to apologize for not calling him when she is in America but she also want to ask if he has a girlfriend.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun finally said after 15 minutes passed.

“Why?” she asks.

“For not answering your call. Hyoyeon and I accidentally exchange our handphone when we are in the café and I only notice it after 2 weeks when you left.” He said.

‘So if I call him earlier that girl will surely answer the call because the two exchange their handphone without knowing it.’ She thought.

“Well, I need to apologize too. Sorry because I forgot to call you once I arrived in America.” She said.

“That’s new.” Kyuhyun said.

“What?” she is confused.

“You don’t easily apologize.” He said.

“Oh that. I guess I changed because of you.” She said. “By the way, I’m glad that you are back in your career.”

“I promised to you and Sohee, right?” he said.

“I’m glad that you keep your promise.” She said.

Kyuhyun smiles and Seohyun can’t help but to smile too.

They didn’t know that someone not too far away from the mini-aprk is watching them.