2

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

After a month…

Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes. His father saw it and he immediately call the doctor.

The doctor came in with the nurse.

“This is a good sign. We need to check him to make sure that he will get better and better.” The doctor said.

“Thanks, doctor.” Kyuhyun’s father said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Jinwoon, do you already have findings about Kwon Yuri?” Seohyun asks. After the burial of her twin sister, Seohyun came back to America to manage her business but she won’t stop to find anything about her auntie.

“Well, not yet.” Jinwoon said. “I’m waiting for the private detective’s result.”

“You’ve been waiting for him for a month.” Seohyun said.

“Boss, finding a person that you don’t know anything just only her name is difficult, you know?” Jinwoon said.

“That’s why there are private detectives.” She said. “Do I have a meeting today?”

“Boss, you are the one who have meeting you should know it.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun grabs the puncher and throws it towards Jinwoon. He quickly gets down avoiding the puncher.

Then, the door suddenly opens. Nuri’s personal assistant hits by the puncher.

“Oh god! Taewoon are you alright?” Nuri asks.

“I’m ok!” Taewoon said but he feels dizzy.

“Nuri, what are you doing here?” Seohyun asks.

“Umma said that when are you planning to go back in our house.” Nuri said.

“If you are not in there anymore.” Seohyun said.

“Noona, don’t be like that.” Nuri said. He walks closer to her and tried to hugs her. But before he could do it, Seohyun quickly kicks him in his balls.

“Noona!” Nuri said in pain.

“Don’t come near me, ert man!” Seohyun said. “Now get out in my office and bring your PA in the hospital. He is bleeding!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the hospital…

“Kyu, we are glad that you are safe now.” Eunhyuk said.

“Thanks, hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“You need to recover soon so we can perform together.” Shindong said.

“Where’s Sohee? Is she alright?” Kyuhyun asks.

The three boys didn’t answer him. They don’t know what to say.

“Uhm… She is okay. She wanted to visit you but her mom said that she needs to recover her strength.” Shindong said.

“I can’t wait to see her.” Kyuhyun said.

“You need to fully recover. Everyone is waiting for you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne.” he said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Why didn’t you tell him about Sohee?” Eeteuk asks Shindong after they visited Kyuhyun.

“Auntie Sunkyu told us that we can only tell him about Sohee after he fully recovers. If we tell him about the bad news today, it might cause him some serious pain again. He is not fully recovered and we need to take care of him.” Shindong said.

“Right.” They agree.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After a week…

“Boss! Boss! Boss!” Jinwoon shouts as he hurriedly running towards his boss’ room.

As he enters the room, a flying pen hits his forehead. “Boss!” he shouts.

“Are you shouting at me? Do you want me to throw this pen to you?” she shouts.

“Jwesonghapnida.” Jinwoon said.

“What do you want?” she asks.

“Boss, the detective called me and he already found anything about where your auntie lives.” He said.

“Where is it?” she asks.

“In South Korea.” He said.

“YAH! Do you really want to continue your job here? I know she is in South Korea!” she said.

“Jwesonghapnida.” Jinwoon said. “So boss, when are we going back to South Korea?”

“Why are you excited?” she asks.

“Because I can’t wait to see my lovey-dovey.” Jinwoon said.

“Lovey-dovey? What is that?” she asks.

“Boss, the question is who it is.” He said.

“Just answer my question!” she yelled.

“Oh well! My lovey-dovey is my girlfriend Min.” Jinwoon said.

“I see. One of your girlfriends. Does this Min knows that you have a girlfriend here named Tiffany?” she asks.

“Boss! Don’t tell Fany about it.” He said.

“Are you ordering me?” she asks.

“Aniyo. I’m just telling you.” He said.

“Wait until Tiffany comes back in her vacation.” She said. Tiffany was Seohyun’s secretary who is in 1 month vacation.

“Boss!” he shouts.

“Don’t shout on me!” she shouted back.

Then, Nuri came with his assistant Taewoon who has a bandage on his forehead.

“Noona, your voice can be heard in the elevator.” Nuri said.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you know how to knock?” she said.

“I came here because-”

“Knock first.” She said.

“Noona!”

“KNOCK FIRST!” she yelled.

Nuri and Taewoon quickly get out of the room and close the door. Then, Nuri knocks.

“Don’t come in.” she said.

Nuri opens the door a little and show his head. “Noona, you are supposed to let me in.”

“Ok. Come in.” she said.

Nuri and Taewoon enter her office.

“Now, what do you want?” she asks.

“Umma wants you to come home tonight. She has a special visitor tonight.” Nuri said.

“It was her visitor not mine.” She said.

“Noona, umma will get sick if you won’t show up tonight.” Nuri said.

“Araso. Araso. I will come home tonight.” She said.

“I will drive you home.” Nuri said.

“No.” she said.

“Why?” Nuri asks.

“I have my own car.” She said.

“Boss, your car was under repair.” Jinwoon said.

“Your car.” She said to Jinwoon.

“Under repair in South Korea.” Jinwoon said.

“Oh great!” she whispered.

“You have no choice but to go with me.” Nuri said.

“Whatever!” she said. “Pick me up at exactly 6:00 tonight.”

“Got it! See you later.” Nuri said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

6:30 PM

“I am going to kill that Nuri. I told him 6:00 not 6:30.” Seohyun said to herself. She is waiting at the front of her building for Nuri.

“Miss President, shall I call you a taxi?” the guard asks.

“Aniyo. I am waiting for someone.” She said.

At last, Nuri’s red car stops on her front. Taewoon quickly gets out from the driver seat and opens the door at the back to let her in.

Seohyun gets in the car and saw Nuri. “You’re late.” She said.

“I’m sorry. We had a meeting a while ago.” Nuri said. He puts his arm on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Get it off!” she said.

“Noona just let me put my arm in your shoulder. You don’t know how much I am missing you.” He said.

“You are always pestering me every day in my office so don’t give me that crap that you are missing me.” She angrily said and remove Nuri’s arm on her shoulder but Nuri insisted and he remain his arm on her shoulder.

Seohyun was tired to argue so she let her brother to do it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Seo’s Mansion…

“Seohyun baby! At last you came home.” Mrs. Seo said and gave her a kiss.

“If not only Nuri blackmailing me.” She whispered.

“Eh? Are you saying something?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Nothing. I just said that it is because of your sweet son Nuri. He really convinces me to come back home.” She said. Deep inside of her she wants to vomit because of what she said.

“Oh! Nuri is really missing you that’s why he works hard to convince you.” Mrs. Seo said. “Right Nuri?”

“Ne, umma.” Nuri said.

“Come. Let’s go inside. My visitor is waiting for you.” Mrs. Seo said.

The three went inside the mansion and went straight to the living room.

“Appa!” Seohyun said and hugs her father.

“At last you showed up.” Mr. Seo said.

“Jwesonghapnida for not coming home.” She said. Seohyun was close to her adopted father unlike her adopted mother.

“Seohyun baby, I would like you to meet my visitor, Jung Yonghwa.” Mrs. Seo said.

Seohyun looks at the guy and she was surprised.

“What are you doing here?” she asks.

“Nice to see you again, honey.” Yonghwa said.

Yonghwa was Seohyun’s ex boyfriend in college.

“Stop calling me honey. I am not your girlfriend.” She said coldly.

“Baby, don’t be like that to our guest.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Umma, why did you invite him here?” Seohyun asks.

“I didn’t invite him. He came here this morning and I offer him to stay here. You see Seohyun baby, Yonghwa was working in Paris, he has his own business there and he came back here for a vacation. Since we are his close friends I offer him our house to stay in while he is in his vacation.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Oh great! I forgot that umma really likes him and I am sure that she will do anything to get me back to Yonghwa.” She thought.

“Ok. Everyone, let’s go to the dining room.” Mr. Seo said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Mrs. Seo keeps asking Yonghwa so many questions. Seohyun was focusing on her food and she didn’t mind her mom.

“Seohyun baby, why don’t you tell to Yonghwa about your business?” Mrs. Seo said.

“No need. You can tell him that.” She said.

“Seohyun noona, don’t be like that.” Nuri said.

Seohyun just stuck out her tongue like a kid to Nuri.

“Now baby, that is not a proper act like a lady.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Can I go now to my room? I’m finished eating.” She said.

“Later, Seohyun baby. We are going to have some tea in the garden. It is nice to chat in the garden.” Mrs. Seo said.

“But-”

“No more buts. If not only Yonghwa hadn’t come, I am sure you will be staying alone in your condo again.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Why? Is she not living here anymore?” Yonghwa asks.

“She is busy with her cosmetics business that she usually stays in her condo near her office and she forgets about us.” Mrs. Seo said and acting like crying.

“What an actress?!” Seohyun said.

“Now, honey. Don’t act like that to your umma. It is not good.” Yonghwa said.

“Whatever!” she said.

Mr. Park just shook his head and continues eating his dinner. He knows Seohyun’s attitude.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

As Mrs. Seo insisted they all went to the garden to have some tea.

“Isn’t it great that we are all here having tea as a family?” Mrs. Seo said.

“Yonghwa is not a part of our family.” Seohyun said.

“In the near future.” Mrs. Seo whispered.

“Are you saying something?” Seohyun asks.

“Nothing.” Mrs. Seo said. “Oh! Here’s our tea.”

The maid gave their teas to them.

“Let’s all drink our tea while it is hot.” Mrs. Seo said.

All of them drink their teas. Then, Seohyun felt like sleepy.

“Is there something wrong?” Nuri asks.

Seohyun yawned. “I am kinda sleepy. I guess I’ll go ahead first.” She said and stood up. But before she could be able to walk she felt her knees shaking.

Yonghwa quickly helps her.

“Seohyun, are you alright?” Mr. Seo said.

“Ne…” she murmured.

“I guess I will bring her to her room.” Yonghwa said.

“Thanks, Yonghwa.” Mrs. Seo said. “By the way, your things are on her room, too. You will be sharing one room.”

“Ok!” Yonghwa said and bring the sleeping Seohyun upstairs.

“Umma, isn’t noona will get mad when she finds out about your plan?” Nuri asks.

“Aish! I am sure she will thank me after this.” Mrs. Seo said.

“I have a bad feeling that it will be opposite.” Mr. Seo said.

“Don’t be so negative, honey.” Mrs. Seo said and finished drinking her tea.

A smile of victory shows in her face.


An update at last! Kamsahamnida for subscribing and leaving comments...love it guys!

 

@chocolatelove00 lol! my younger sister laugh too when she read that!

@seokykyu yeah! it is seokyu fan fic and it is my first time writing a fan fic without hyoyeon

and for the others...kamsahamnida for the positive comments