1

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

10 Years Ago…

“Unnie, I don’t want you to go. I don’t want to be alone.” Little Sohee cried.

“Sohee, I promise to you that I will be back to get you, araso? I promised to appa and umma that I will never leave you. Just always pray at night and don’t lose your necklace. It symbolizes our being twins, araso?” Little Seohyun said.

“Ne. Unnie, take care and come back soon.” Little Sohee said.

The twins hug each other for the last moment before little Seohyun left with her new parents.

After 10 Years…

At the concert stadium…

The fans cheer loud while watching their idols perform on stage. It was the first concert of the boy group called S.E.E.K.

S – Shindong (The Leader)

E – Eunhyuk

E – Eeteuk

K – Kyuhyun

“Excuse me. Are you Kyuhyun oppa’s girlfriend?” a teenager girl asks to the other girl besides her.

“Ne. I’m Sohee.” Sohee said.

“You are so cute, unnie.” The girl said.

“Thank you.” Sohee said.

“Oh! Oppa is looking at you, unnie.” The girl said.

Sohee looks at the stage and saw Kyuhyun. He is smiling at her while singing.

She gives him a flying kiss.

She is Ahn Sohee. She is Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. She has a twin sister but she never seen her after her sister adopted with a rich family when they were young.

Their parents died in a car accident while on their way home. Their only relative which is their aunt brought them in the orphanage and took their properties on her own.

One day, Sohee is hoping that she will see her sister again, even though she broke her promises to her 10 years ago.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sohee is sleeping besides Kyuhyun. They are in the van and going back to their dorm.

“She must be tired.” Shindong said.

“Ne. She always comes with us to show her support.” Kyuhyun said.

“To show her support or she is afraid that she might lose you?” Eunhyuk said.

“She is not the kind of girl. She trusted me and I trusted her.” Kyuhyun said.

“I was just joking.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ssshhh!!! I’m sleeping.” Eeteuk said.

The three boys kept quiet and tried to sleep. They are all tired from the concert.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Incheon Airport…

“Don’t you know how to solve your problem in your business without me? My gosh Nuri! You are old enough to manage your business. You are the one who insist to appa to have your own business and now you just encounter a little problem in your business you are disturbing me because of that! You need to stand on your own now. It is your business not mine so stop disturbing me! I’m here in South Korea so STOP CALLING ME, araso?” Seohyun said while talking in her handphone. She doesn’t care if the people in the airport are looking at her.

Nuri is her little brother. He is spoiled brat because he is the real son of their family because she is just their adopted daughter. She is now in South Korea in search for her long lost twin sister.

“Damn! Where is that Jung Jinwoon? I’ve been here for almost 30 minutes.” She said to herself. She tried to call him. Jinwoon is her assistant. “Where the hell are you? I’ve been here in the airport for at least 30 minutes. I told you to be here exactly 4:00 am not 4:30 am!”

“Boss, I’m sorry. I woke up late and it is traffic. Will you please wait me for another 30 minutes or an hour?”

“You can go to hell for all I care! There is no traffic in this morning! For all I know you are just hanging out with the girls.” she shouts and hanged up. She rode a taxi and went to the hotel.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ahn’s Residence…

“Yoboseo?........Ne, I am Sohee’s mom…….W-What?.........What happened to her?................Where is she?” Sohee’s mom said while talking to someone in her telephone.

Someone said that SEEK’s van had an accident 3:00 in the morning while on their way back to Seoul. The van rolled down and fell on the side of the highway. Sohee is in critical condition as well as Kyuhyun. While the 3 other members of SEEK only had a minor injuries. The driver of the van is dead on arrival.

“Umma, what’s wrong?” Sunny asks. It was Sohee’s unnie.

“Sunny, y-your s-sister…” her mom said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Doctor, how’s my daughter?” Sohee’s mom asks.

“We are not sure if she will survive. She is really in critical condition.” The doctor said. “All you need to do is pray.”

Sohee’s mom cried. Sunny tried to calm her. “Doctor, please do anything to save her.” Sunny said.

“Are you Seohyun?” the doctor asks.

“Aniyo. I’m Sunny. Sohee’s older sister.” She said.

“Then who is Seohyun? She keeps on calling her.” The doctor said.

“H-Her twin sister. She has a twin sister but it’s been 10 years since she didn’t see her.” Sunny said.

“I think it will be the best if you find her.” The doctor said. The doctor excused when the nurse called him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seohyun was just staring at the empty lot. She can’t believe that the orphanage she once lived was all gone.

“Boss, the old gardener of the orphanage said that it was burned 5 years ago. Many children and nuns are died.” Jinwoon said.

“M-My s-sister.”  She said.

Jinwoon paused a moment and took a deep breath. Seohyun thought that her sister died too.

“Good thing someone adopted her before the orphanage burned.” Jinwoon said and flashed a smile.

Seohyun’s tears came back in her eyes when Jinwoon said it. She punched Jinwoon on his face.

“Boss, why did you do that?” Jinwoon asks. He is now on the floor touching his face.

“For acting like she was died! Damn you!” she angrily said. “Go find her!”

Jinwoon stood up and handed her a paper.

“What is that?” Seohyun asks.

“Paper.” Jinwoon innocently said.

“I know it is a paper, babo!” Seohyun said. Jinwoon is always trying her patience.

“Boss, if you only read it. You will read an address there. And whose address is that? That is the address of the family who adopted Sohee.” Jinwoon said. “I already searched it when I find out that the orphanage was burned.”

“Then, why did you bring me here when you can bring me straight to that house?” Seohyun asks.

“Because you said that you want to go to the orphanage.” Jinwoon said.

“You are such a babo!” Seohyun said and went to the car.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Boss, it looks like there is no one in the house.” Jinwoon said. They are now at the front of Ahn’s Residence.

“Keep pressing the doorbell.” Seohyun said. She is in the car.

“But I’ve been pressing it for 10 minutes.” Jinwoon said.

Then, a lady came. “Annyeong Hasaeyo! What are you doing?” the lady asks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, ahjumeoni! I was wondering if you know the people who live in here.” Jinwoon said.

“Ah… Ne. I’m their neighbor. They are not in there. They went to the hospital because one of her children is in the hospital.” The lady said.

“Ah… Kamsahamnida, ahjumeoni!” Jinwoon said. After the lady left, Jinwoon went back to the car. “They are in the hospital, boss.”

“Where is that hospital?” Seohyun asks.

“I didn’t ask the lady.” Jinwoon said.

“Aish! You babo! You supposed to ask her about that!” Seohyun yells at him.

“Jwesonghapnida! I’ll ask her right away!” Jinwoon said. He runs towards the lady and ask her. After seconds he came back. “Boss, I know where it is.”

“Then, let’s go! I’m paying you not to fool around.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Shindong, Eeteuk and Eunhyuk came to visit Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is in the ICU so the boys can’t enter the room. They are just staying outside looking at Kyuhyun in the window.

“Kyuhyun, stay strong and fight. We are all waiting for you. SEEK will be useless without you. Sohee is waiting for you, too. She is fighting back, too.” Shindong said. He is the leader of the group.

“Kyuhyun, everything will be alright so stay strong.” Eeteuk said.

“Kyu, the fans are waiting for you. Come back now.” Eunhyuk said.

……………………………………………………

‘Paging Doctor Quack, please proceed to the emergency room. Paging Doctor Quack, please proceed to the emergency room.’

Sunny and her mom are waiting outside the emergency room. Sohee was in there.

……………………………………………………

“Jung Jinwoon, you are such a babo like your car!” Seohyun yells. They are on their way to the hospital when the car suddenly stops.

“Boss, Jwesonghapnida. Maybe we should go back to the house tomorrow. I’ll call a taxi for you so you can get back to the hospital.” Jinwoon said.

“And what about your car?” she asks.

“I’ll call someone to fix it.” Jinwoon said.

“Urgh! What a day!” she irritated said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After lunch, Seohyun and Jinwoon came back to the Ahn’s Residence. They notice that there are lots of people coming in and out of the house.

Jinwoon saw the lady yesterday. “Ahjumeoni!” he calls.

“Oh you are back.” The lady said.

“Ahjumeoni, what’s going on?” Jinwoon asks.

“The youngest daughter of the owner of this died yesterday.” The lady said.

Seohyun came out of the car when she saw Jinwoon chatting with the lady yesterday. “Aigoo… He really loves older women.” She said. “Yah! Jung Jinwoon, how long are you planning to make me stay in your car?”

“Ah! Jwesonghapnida, boss.” Jinwoon said.

The lady looks at Seohyun.

Seohyun removes her sunglasses and looks at the lady.

The lady gasped and her eyes widened. “G-Ghost!” she said.

Seohyun raised her eyebrow. What is the lady talking about?

“Ahjumma, what are you talking about?” Seohyun asks. In their surprise the lady runs off.

“What is the matter of that ahjumma?” Seohyun asks.

“Boss, let’s go inside.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun notices the people they passing by are all looking at her. She wonders why?

At last they reach the living room. A girl who is older than Seohyun approaches them. She is holding a tray of juice.

“May I help you?” the girl asks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Jwesonghaeyo if we just came in your house.” Jinwoon said. “My boss here wants to talk to the owner of this house.”

“I am the older daughter of the owner of this house.” The girl said. “I’m Sunny Ahn.”

“Jung Jinwoon imneeda.” He said. “And this is my boss.”

He move a side to let Seohyun faces the girl.

To Sunny’s surprise she drops the tray of juice. “What the-” Seohyun said.

Sunny’s trembling hands touch the face of Seohyun. She can’t help but cry.

“Miss, what’s wrong?” Seohyun asks.

“A-Are you…by any chance…. S-Sohee’s twin sister?” she asks in a trembling voice.

“Do you know my sister?” Seohyun asks.

She was hoping that she will gonna meet her sister today.

Sunny just nodded. “S-She’s my little sister.”

Seohyun felt relieved. At last she found her sister. “Where is she?”

Sunny didn’t speak. She just shook her head.

It took seconds before she speak again. “She’s gone now.”

Seohyun felt like there was a bomb fell from both of her sides when she heard what Sunny said. Her sister is gone now?

“What do you mean?” Jinwoon asks.

“She died in a car accident.” Sunny said.

Seohyun felt her knees shaking so she fell on the carpeted floor.

“Boss!” Jinwoon worriedly said.

Seohyun can’t believe it. Her only twin sister is now gone. She is been waiting for so long just to see her and now it is now too late. She promised to her that she will get her back and she promised to her that she will never leave her. Those promises are now broken because of her.

“Sunny, who are you talking at?” Sunny’s mom asks.

“Umma, she’s here.” Sunny said.

“Who?” her mom asks. Sunny steps aside so her mom can see Seohyun.

Sunny’s mom gasped when she saw Seohyun.

“Umma, she came. Just like Sohee said.” Sunny said and trying to control her tears.

Her mom walks towards to Seohyun. Seohyun is now crying on her knees.

“S-Seohyun?” Sunny’s mom said.

Seohyun looks at her. “A-Are you the one who adopted my sister?” Seohyun asks.

She nodded.

Seohyun hugs her tightly and cries. “I-I’m so sorry. I came late!” she said between her cries.

“Sshh… At least you came.” Sunny’s mom said.

……………………………………………………

Seohyun went to Sohee’s room along with Sunny’s mom. The room filled with color pink wallpaper and mostly of the stuffs is all pink.

On the night table besides the bed there was a two picture frames. The one is the picture of Sohee and her real family and the next is her adopted family.

“Sohee always talks a lot about you. She always said that one day you will come in the house to get her. She is really waiting for you.” Sunny’s mom said.

“Ahju-”

“Call me Sunkyu umma.”

“Sunkyu umma, I promised to her that I will get her out in the orphanage but it took so long because my adopted family went to abroad.” She said. “I tried to go back here but my family doesn’t let me. When I was able to get back it is now too late.” She said. She felt her eyes going to cry again.

“Sohee never get mad at you if you are thinking that. That girl is a very understanding girl. She knows that you will get her someday because you promised it.” Sunkyu said.

“Sunkyu umma, thanks for taking care of her. I know that Sohee became happy with you.” Seohyun said.

“I’m so lucky that I have her. She is very sweet, charming and a loving girl. It was so hard to accept the fact that she is gone now but we need to accept it.” Sunkyu said.

Sunkyu walks towards the drawer of the night table and opens it. She took out a small box and gave it to Seohyun. “She is treasuring it because it is very important to her. I want you to keep it.” Sunkyu said.

Seohyun opens the box and she saw the necklace. It was their twin necklace. “Kamsahamnida, Sunkyu umma.”

Sunny came in the room. “Umma, the SEEK are here.” Sunny said.

“We are coming.” Sunkyu said.

“SEEK?” Seohyun asks.

“It was the group where Sohee’s boyfriend is one of the members. They are the one who is with Sohee when the accident happened.” Sunkyu said. “Let’s go downstairs.”

……………………………………………………

“Auntie, condolence.” Shindong sadly said.

“How’s Kyuhyun?” Sunkyu asks.

“He is still fighting. The doctor said that he has a chance to survive.” Eunhyuk said.

“That’s good.” Sunkyu said.

“We don’t know how will we gonna tell him about Sohee.” Eeteuk said.

“You can tell him the bad news after he fully recovers.” Sunkyu said.

“Umma, we need to go now.” Seohyun said from the back of Sunkyu. Sunkyu turns around.

The boys’ eyes widened when they saw her.

“S-Sohee?” they ask.

“She is not Sohee. She is Seohyun. Sohee’s twin sister.” Sunkyu said.

“She has a twin sister?” they ask.

“I’ll tell you later.” Sunkyu said. “You really need to go now?”

Seohyun nodded. “Ne. I think I need to rest. I’ll come back tomorrow morning.”

“Ok.” Sunkyu said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seohyun cried and cried in her hotel suite. “Umma, appa, I’m so sorry.” She said while crying. “I didn’t get Sohee back. I was so late.”

Now, there is only one left in her promises. She promised to her parents that she will get back their properties that her auntie stole from them. She will make her pay for all the sins that she have caused.

Now, that she knows that her auntie was the one who caused the accident of her parents.

“Umma, appa & Sohee, I’ll make Auntie Yuri to pay for all her sins.” She said.