18

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

New York…

Seohyun was locked up in her own bedroom because of her adopted mother. A while ago, they explained to her about her upcoming engagement party tomorrow night.

“We already arranged everything.” Mr. Seo said. “Tomorrow night will be your engagement party and you can’t back out now.”

Seohyun was speechless when her adopted father telling that.

“I think Seohyun was surprised because of that.” Mr. Jung said.

“I told you she will be shock.” Yonghwa said.

“Excuse me.” Jinwoon said.

“What are you doing here? You are not part of this family so go home now.” Nuri said.

“Jinwoon is my best friend.” Seohyun said. “I can’t marry Yonghwa.”

The people in the living room where surprised.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Because I am already engage to be married.” She said and shows her ring.

“Omo! Is it true?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“Aigoo… Seohyun is just joking around because we surprised her.” Mrs. Seo said quickly. “I think she needs to go to her room now.”

She looks at Nuri and Nuri knows what to do.

He took Seohyun and locks her up in her bedroom.

Jinwoon left the mansion because Mrs. Seo said so.

Seohyun was now locked up in her bedroom without her handphone.

Mrs. Seo took it and hid it in their room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon went to his old apartment in New York. Once he arrived in his apartment, he calls Tiffany.

He told her everything about what happened.

“We already know about her wedding. I saw it in our bulletin board in the office. I and Sunny are going to SEEK’s dorm and tell Kyuhyun about it.”

“Ok. I’ll try to find a way to help Seo here.” Jinwoon said.

“Ok!”

Jinwoon deeply sighed. He needs to think of something to stop the Seo Family about their plans.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kyuhyun was shocked when Sunny and Tiffany told him about what happened.

He was alone in SEEK’s dorm because his group members stayed somewhere for their work.

“I need to go to New York.” Kyuhyun said.

“But how? You are an idol here.” Tiffany said.

Then, Shindong and the others came back home.

“Kyu, we are going to New York for Korean Music Wave next month.” Shindong informed him.

Sunny and Tiffany felt happy.

“Shindong oppa, I love you now.” Sunny said. “From now on, you are now my boyfriend.”

Shindong felt happy but wondering why Sunny did said that.

For your information, Shindong was courting Sunny years ago until now.

“Are you serious?” Shindong asks.

“Ne! You are now my officially boyfriend.” Sunny said.

Eeteuk and Eunhyuk were happy but not Kyuhyun. He is still worried about Seohyun.

“Is there something wrong?” Eeteuk asks.

Tiffany told them about everything.

The boys also were shocked.

“Jinwoon is doing everything to help Seohyun there. But the problem is Mrs. Seo locked Seohyun in her room. There is no way we can contact her.” Tiffany said. “I am planning to go to New York tomorrow or on the next day to know what is going on. I know Yonghwa and I know he is willing to do anything to get Seohyun come back to him.”

“I want to come with you. I don’t want Seohyun to become miserable because of that guy.” Sunny said.

“Ok.” Tiffany said.

“Call us once you know everything.” Kyuhyun said.

“We will.” Sunny said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I don’t want to go!” Seohyun yells at their maids.

“But ma’am, you need to prepare for your engagement party.” The maid said.

“I don’t want to attend that stupid engagement party because I already engage to the one I love!” she yells. “Do you understand that, Yuri?”

“B-But…”

“No more buts! I will not going to attend that stupid party.” Seohyun said and sat on her bed.

“What is going on here?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Madam, your daughter doesn’t want to prepare for her party.” Yuri said.

“Seo baby, please don’t make the maids work hard to help you prepare for your engagement party.” Mrs. Seo said.

“If you don’t want me to do that to them, let me go back to Seoul.” Seohyun said.

“Baby, it is your engagement party tonight.” Mrs. Seo said.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I am engaged?!” she yells.

Mrs. Seo gasped. “How dare you yelling at me? I am your mother!”

“Correction. You are my adopted mother.” She said.

“Still, I am your legal mother and since you were a child I took care of you.” Mrs. Seo said.

“And because of you I was separated from Sohee and because of you she died young!” she yells.

Mrs. Seo slaps her.

The maids gasped.

Seohyun glares at her. “I don’t care if you slap me 100 times but I will tell you everything. I hate you because you are always doing what you want, just like now; you organize an engagement party for me without telling me. Do you know what I think of you? You are a selfish woman!!!”

Mrs. Seo was frozen on her feet.

Seohyun take that opportunity to get out of the room.

She was now on the living room when Nuri saw her.

“Noona, where are you going?!” Nuri shouts and tries to stops her.

He grabs Seohyun’s waist and carries her back to her room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jinwoon went back to Seo’s mansion taking a chance that he will see Seohyun.

He was stepping in the living room when he saw Nuri carrying Seohyun.

“Yah! Let me go!” Seohyun yells.

“Trying to escape, huh? No you can’t!” Nuri said.

Jinwoon quickly went towards the two.

“Yah!” Jinwoon shouts.

Nuri turns around and before he could react, he felt the pain from his cheek when Jinwoon punches him.

He drops Seohyun.

“Seo, let’s go!” Jinwoon said and grabs Seohyun’s hand.

Outside the mansion, were Jinwoon parked his motorcycle.

The two quickly rode the motorcycle and escape fast.

“Gomaweoh, Jinwoon.” Seohyun said.

“I will do anything for my boss and best friend.” Jinwoon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany keeps on pressing the doorbell on Jinwoon’s apartment. They arrived at night and it looks like Jinwoon isn’t home.

“Where is that guy?” Tiffany asks.

Then, they heard someone coming.

Tiffany knew that it was Nuri and Yonghwa.

She took Sunny’s hand and hides.

They watch the two.

Nuri knocks on Jinwoon’s apartment but no one answers.

Yonghwa took a key and opens the apartment. The two get inside the apartment.

“How on earth did Yonghwa have a key to Jinwoon’s apartment?” Tiffany whispered.

After a while, the two came out.

“They are not here. We need to find noona and that guy.” Nuri said.

“I’ll call the police for help.” Yonghwa said.

After the two left, Tiffany and Sunny came out from where they are hiding.

She calls Jinwoon and at last he answers the call.

“Where are you?” she asks.

“In Mr. Kim’s vacation house. Why?”

“Nuri and Yonghwa came in your apartment to check if you are there.” She said.

“I know they will do that. I’m with Seohyun.”

“Really? That’s great! Tell us where you are and we will go there.”

Jinwoon told her where they are.

“Let’s go!” Tiffany said to Sunny.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany and Sunny hug Seohyun tightly when they arrived at Kim Heechul’s vacation house.

“We are so worried about you.” Tiffany said.

“Thanks to Jinwoon and he was able to help me and also thanks to Mr. Kim for letting me to stay here.” Seohyun said.

If you remember, Kim Heechul was the vice president of SCP. He is also one of the people in SCP that Seohyun can trust.

“Kyuhyun will be here next month. Luckily, they will participate in the upcoming Korean Music Wave next month.” Sunny said.

“Is he alright?” Seohyun asks.

“Ne. He is much worried about you.” Sunny said.

“I want to talk to him.” Seohyun said.

“I’ll call him.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kyuhyun was having a break for their dance practice when Tiffany calls. He quickly answers the call.

“Fany, what’s up?” Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

“Kyu, it is me.” Seohyun said.

“Seo, I’m glad you are ok.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun told everything about how Jinwoon saved her and also where they are.

“Will you wait for me till next month?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I will. When you come here, we will see my adopted family and we will tell them how we love each other.” Seohyun said.

“We will do that. I will show them how much I love you.” Kyuhyun said.

“I need to go now. Fany’s handphone need to charge.”

“Ok. And Seo, I love you so much.”

“I love you so much too. Everything will be alright.”

Kyuhyun smiled after the conversation.

“Did Seohyun called you?” Eeteuk asks.

“Ne. She is fine now.” Kyuhyun said.

“You will gonna see her next month.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne.” he said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yonghwa and Nuri were getting frustrated at the front of Kim Heechul. They keep asking him about Seohyun but he keeps on denying.

“I know you helped them.” Yonghwa said.

“Why should I do that when she is the scariest boss in the whole world?” Heechul said.

“You are one of the people here who can she trust.” Nuri said.

“Even if she trusts me, she always scolds me.” Heechul said.

“Ok! Ok! If you found anything about where she is, call us.” Yonghwa said.

“I will.” Heechul said.

The two left the office.

Heechul felt relieved. Seohyun is really in danger.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yonghwa and Nuri are now at the parking lot.

“I don’t trust that boy-look-like-girl Kim Heechul. I want you to follow him.” Yonghwa said to Nuri.

“No problem.” Nuri said. “I’ll stay here and wait for him.”

“Ok. I’ll ask the police if they found anything.” Yonghwa said.

Nuri went inside his car waiting for Heechul.