Final

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

Finally Seohyun, the SEEK, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon went back to South Korea.

They are happy that everything is alright now.

“Sunny unnie, let’s go to your house. I can’t wait to see my auntie.” Seohyun said. They are inside the van.

“Ok. I’ll call umma.” Sunny said. “Yoboseo?”

“S-Sunny…”

“Umma, are you crying?” Sunny asks.

“H-How’s Seohyun?”

“I’m with her. We are now on our way to our house.” Sunny said. “How’s Auntie Yuri?”

“Sh-She’s gone.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I-I saw her one night lying on the floor. When I brought her to the hospital, it was too late.”

Sunny almost dropped her jaws.

“Unnie, is there something wrong?” Seohyun asks.

“S-Seohyun…” Sunny said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun and the others went to the funeral.

“Umma!” Sunny calls her mom when she saw her.

“Aigoo… Finally you are here.” Sunkyu said.

Seohyun went inside… the room was filled with flowers and she saw her auntie’s picture.

“A-Auntie…” she said and she collapses.

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun worriedly said and helps Seohyun.

Seohyun was crying loudly.

“Auntie…” she said while crying.

“Hush…” Kyuhyun whispered to her calming her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kyuhyun brought Seohyun in her condo unit.

“Thank you for your help.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun was sleeping now in her room.

“I would like to stay here but I have shows tomorrow morning.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’ll take care of her.” Jinwoon said.

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The next morning…

“Boss, I prepare breakfast on bed for you.” Jinwoon said as he enters the Seohyun’s room.

Seohyun was sitting on her bed. Her hair was all messed up and her eyes sore because of crying last night.

“I’m not in the mood to eat.” Seohyun said.

“Boss, don’t be like that. Auntie Yuri will not be happy seeing you like that.” Jinwoon said.

As she heard the name of her auntie, Seohyun began to cry.

Jinwoon puts the tray of food on the table and sat on the bed. He hugs Seohyun.

“Hush now.” Jinwoon said.

“Jinwoon, I am all alone now.” Seohyun said and cries. “Appa, umma and Sohee left me and now Auntie Yuri left me too.”

“We are still here. Kyuhyun is still here.” Jinwoon said. “Don’t cry. I’m sure your family is watching you.”

Seohyun hugs him tightly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a while…

“Jinwoon, thank you for comforting me.” Seohyun said after her breakfast.

“It is alright. I’m always here for you.” Jinwoon said. “Are you going to Auntie Yuri’s funeral?”

Seohyun nodded.

“So, I’ll wait for you outside.” Jinwoon said.

“Ok. Thanks.” Seohyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The funeral last a week.

Seohyun decided to scatter Yuri’s ashes in the lake. It was Yuri’s last wish.

Yuri left a letter to Sunkyu and it says that she wants her ashes scattered in the lake.

“Seohyun, before you go to the lake, I want you to give this.” Sunkyu said. She gave a letter to Seohyun.

“What is this?” Seohyun asks.

“I saw that on Yuri’s side when I saw her lying on the floor.” Sunkyu said.

“Uhmm… Thank you for this.” Seohyun said.

“Seo, let’s go.” Kyuhyun said.

“We will go now.” Seohyun said.

“Ok. See you later.” Sunkyu said.

Seohyun nodded. She went inside Kyuhyun’s car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

While inside the car, Seohyun reads the letter.

My niece Seohyun,

If you are reading this, probably I am gone now. Mianhae for leaving you early, I know I have many sins to you and to your family. Again, mianhaeyo. I know it is hard for you to forgive me but I am happy that in a short time you treat me as your auntie.

I’ve been a very bad auntie to you. Because of me, Sohee was dead early, because of me you became a cold person, and because of me you never live with your twin-sister. Mianhae.

Now that I am gone, I am not afraid that I left you alone. You have Sunkyu, Sunny, Jinwoon, Tiffany and especially you have Kyuhyun. Those people will never leave you no matter what happens. They love you as much as you love them.

Here is my account number in the bank; I want you to take all the money I left there and also the papers of the properties of your family. When I took it I never intend to sell it, maybe because I also loved my oppa and I can’t take to sell his hard work properties because of my greediness.

Those properties are meant for you. Hope you will take care of it.

Seohyun’s tears are flowing on her cheeks after reading the letter.

Kyuhyun saw it and he decided to stops the car on the side of the street.

“Gwenchana, huh?” Kyuhyun worriedly asks.

Seohyun wiped her tears with her handkerchief. “Ne, I’m ok.” She said. “Let’s go.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At last they arrived at the lake…

“Ah! Miss Kwon!” an old guy said when they got out of the car.

“Call me Miss Seo.” Seohyun said.

“Ah ok. Miss Seo. I’m so happy that you are back now.” An old guy said.

“Uhmm… May I ask who are you?” Seohyun asks.

“Probably you don’t remember me. I am Soo Man, the caretaker of this place.” He said.

“Ah! Yeah! Jwesonghapnida if I forgot about you.” Seohyun said. “You are my appa’s assistant.”

“Ne.” Soo Man said.

“Uhmm… Mr-”

“Just call me uncle.” Soo Man said.

“Uhmm… Uncle Soo Man, he is Kyuhyun, my fiancé.” She said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Kyuhyun greets.

“I know about him. You never know but I am a fan of K-Pop even I am old.” Soo Man said and laughed a little.

“Really? What K-Pop group do you like?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I am a big fan of Hyoyeon and also I am one of your fans.” Soo Man said.

“Ah! I see.” Kyuhyun said.

“Uhmm… Uncle Soo Man, we came here because-”

“Because Yuri is gone now, right?” Soo Man asks.

“H-How?” she asks.

“A month ago, Yuri visited me here and she said that if ever you will come here it means that she is gone now.” Soo Man said.

Seohyun’s eyes widened.

“Although I can’t understand what she meant by that, after a while, I realized that she was meant about death.” Soo Man said.

“She really changed a lot.” Seohyun said. “We will just go to the lake. Auntie Yuri wants me to scattered her ashes in the lake.”

“Ok. I’ll get ready the boat.” Soo Man said. “Wait here.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Seohyun said.

Soo Man left them for a while.

“Is this place belongs to you?” Kyuhyun asks.

“This is where we born.” Seohyun said looking at the place.

She can’t help but to reminisce her past.

“What are your plans now?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I will live here. I can manage my business while I am here. Every once a month I’ll visit SCP in New York.” Seohyun said.

“How about our future?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Oh right! Are you willing to live here with me?” Seohyun asks.

“Of course I will.” Kyuhyun said.

Soo Man came back and he said that the boat is ready.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun ride on the boat.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Soo Man prepares the dinner for Kyuhyun and Seohyun. He also told to the maid to arrange the rooms for them.

After a while, Kyuhyun and Seohyun went to the house.

“The dinner is ready.” Soo Man said.

“Kamsahamnida, Uncle Soo Man.” Seohyun said.

While having their dinner, Jinwoon calls Seohyun.

“We will be back tomorrow morning.” Seohyun said to Jinwoon.

“Mrs. Seo called me and she said that they will be here next week. She said that she is very excited to meet Kyuhyun’s parents.” Jinwoon said.

“Ok. I’ll call them tonight.” Seohyun said. “Bye!”

“What did Jinwoon told you?” Kyuhyun asks after Seohyun talking to Jinwoon.

“Umma called him and she said that they will be here next week. She is very excited to meet your parents.” Seohyun said.

“My parents are very excited to see you too. You never know but my umma loves your cosmetic products.” Kyuhyun said.

“Remind me to bring her my newest products once we visit them.” Seohyun said.

“No problem.” Kyuhyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a week…

Incheon Airport…

Seohyun and Jinwoon are waiting for Seo Family to arrive.

Kyuhyun couldn’t make it because he has some shows.

“Noona!” Nuri excitedly shouts when he saw her.

“Gosh! He is acting like a kid again.” Seohyun whispered.

They wait the three to come closer to them.

“How’s the trip?” Seohyun asks.

“Very tiring.” Mrs. Seo said. “I can’t wait to have a rest in the hotel.”

“You are not going to stay in the hotel.” Seohyun said.

“Why?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“Because we are staying in Kwon Villa.” Seohyun said.

“Kwon Villa?” Mr. Seo asks.

“Ne. You’ll find out soon.” Seohyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun brought her family in Kwon Villa. She is now staying there every weekend and she is still staying in condo unit every weekdays.

“Welcome to my villa.” Seohyun said.

“Your villa?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“This is where I born. I am now the owner of this place.” Seohyun said.

“Noona, it is so beautiful in here.” Nuri said.

“Umma, appa, Nuri, you can relax here.” Seohyun said.

“Really?” Mrs. Seo asks.

“At the back of the house, there is a spa over there so you can relax.” Seohyun said.

“That’s great.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Let’s go inside the house.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun introduces Soo Man to her family.

“I’ll just get ready your lunch.” Soo Man said and he left them.

“Umma, wanna go around the villa?” Seohyun asks.

“Aniyo. I’m tired of trip so I’d rather stay in my room.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Jinwoon, bring umma to their room.” Seohyun said.

“Ne.” Jinwoon said. “This way, ma’am.”

“Oh! You call me auntie. You are my baby’s best friend.” Mrs. Seo said.

“If that is what you want.” Jinwoon shyly said.

“Appa, Nuri, let’s go.” Seohyun said.

The three went out of the house to walk around.

“Noona, when will Kyuhyun hyung introduce his parents to us?” Nuri asks.

“On Friday. Is that ok with you appa?” Seohyun said.

“Ne.” Mr. Seo said.

“Oh a boat! Can I ride it?” Nuri asks.

“Ne.” Seohyun said.

Nuri left them and ride the boat.

Seohyun and her appa went to the garden.

The two sat on the bench to take a rest.

“My daughter, I’m so proud of you.” Mr. Seo said.

“Why?” Seohyun asks.

“It is because you’ve changed a lot. You learn to fight for your love and you became a very loving person.” Mr. Seo said.

“Why? Am I not a loving person when I am with you?” she asks.

“You are a cold-hearted person.” He jokingly said.

Seohyun frowned.

“Just joking. “He said.

“Appa, thank you for adopting me. Even though you are not my real father, you treat me like your real daughter. Thank you for being my 2nd appa.” She said.

“And thank you for coming into our lives. You will always still my only daughter.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After Kyuhyun and his family met the Seo Family, they arranged the wedding and it will be 7 months from now.

Tiffany will be the bridesmaid and Jinwoon will be the best man.

All the employees in SCP are invited except for the employees in New York because they know that they can’t go.

Kim Heechul will attend the wedding and also the employees that Seohyun trusted.

The wedding will be grand because of Mrs. Seo wants and also they are expecting lots of fans and media people are coming to watch it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The wedding…

Seohyun is staying in the condo unit and she will get ready for her wedding.

Yoosung was the one who is in-charge to make her beautiful in her wedding.

“Miss President, you are so beautiful even without make-up and now that you have make-up you are more beautiful.” Yoosung said.

“Thanks for the compliment.” Seohyun said.

“Are you ready?” Mrs. Seo asks as she enters the room.

“Ne.” Seohyun said.

Seohyun stands up.

“Omo! My daughter. You are so beautiful.” Mrs. Seo said.

Nuri enters the room. “Noona, you are like a goddess.” He said.

“Thank you.” Seohyun said.

“Let’s go. Your appa is waiting for you.” Mrs. Seo said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kyuhyun and his parents are now in the venue of the wedding and he can’t help but to get nervous.

As they enter the venue, they saw lots of fans and reporters waiting for them outside.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Shindong called.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun called.

“Wow! Our maknae is very handsome.” Eeteuk said.

“Nervous?” Eunhyuk said. They are with Hyoyeon.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“It is alright.” Shindong said.

Sunkyu and Sunny came next.

“Finally, I was able to see Kyuhyun getting married.” Sunkyu said.

“I know that you are expecting that I and Sohee will -”

“Still, you have Seohyun.” Sunkyu quickly said.

“Now, where’s the bride?” Sunny asks.

“They are on their way now.” Jinwoon said as he gets closer to them with Tiffany.

“Jinwoon, did you cry?” Sunny asks.

“He’s been crying while on our way here.” Tiffany said.

“I’m just happy that finally my best friend is getting married. It means that I have a chance to get married.” Jinwoon said.

“Why? Did Seohyun told you to not get married if she is still not yet married?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Aniyo. It is my promise to myself that I will not get married if Seohyun will not get married. I can’t let her live alone.” Jinwoon said.

“What a nice best friend you are.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kyuhyun, the bride is here.” Mr. Cho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun stays in a room while waiting for the wedding to start.

Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunkyu went to the room.

“Sunkyu umma.” Seohyun said and hugs Sunkyu.

“You are so beautiful.” Sunkyu said.

“Thank you.” Seohyun said.

They take some pictures before the wedding starts.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The wedding started and all of them are very happy at this moment.

Kyuhyun was very handsome in his tuxedo while Seohyun looks like a goddess in her wedding gown.

After the wedding was the reception.

Jinwoon prepares something special for the newlyweds.

“First of all, congratulations to my best friend Seohyun and to her husband Kyuhyun. Before I proceed to my surprise gift for them I wanted to say some few words.” Jinwoon started. “Seohyun is my best friend since elementary I think. Kekeke. She doesn’t have any friends and always bullied by our classmates, so I decided to become her friend. I became her bodyguard, best friend and sometimes punching bag.”

Seohyun laughed a little.

“I became her shoulder to cry on every time she has problems and I am the only one who knows her. I know her strength and I know her weakness. Seohyun helped me a lot in return to all the things I’ve done to her. I became her Personal Assistant because I want to be her bodyguard forever. Now, that she got married, I am not alone to guard her, there is Kyuhyun who will guard and love her forever.” Jinwoon said. “I prepared a little show for Seohyun. Seororo, hope you like it.”

Seohyun looks at Jinwoon and say thank you.

They all watched the little show that Jinwoon prepared.

At the first they saw Jinwoon and Seohyun’s picture since they were young. After the pictures next are some videos that Jinwoon kept for a long time.

The first scene is where Seohyun and Jinwoon are walking on the street. “Seororo, can you buy me an ice cream?” Jinwoon asks.

“No.” Seohyun said.

“Why? I am your best friend and I saved you from the ‘fat shadow’ a while ago.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun laughed when she remembered ‘fat shadow’.

“Who is ‘fat shadow’?” Kyuhyun asks.

“The African guy who keeps bullying me when I was in high school. He is dark and fat so I call him ‘fat shadow’.” Seohyun said.

They continue watching the video.

The next scene was when they graduated high school.

“College here we come!” Jinwoon yells.

“Yah! Don’t yell while you are taking videos.” Seohyun said. “Jinroro, where are you going to study in college?”

“Wherever Seororo go.” Jinwoon said. “I’ll follow my best friend wherever she goes.”

“Promise?” Seohyun asks.

“Promise!” Jinwoon shouts.

The video clips continue until it ended.

Seohyun can’t help to cry. She was touched because of that.

“Now, can we request a song for the newlyweds?” Heechul asks.

Kyuhyun stood up and also Seohyun.

Seohyun grabs the microphone. “Jinroro, thanks for the wonderful gift.” Seohyun said.

Music started and the newlyweds sang together.

I don’t know you

But I want you

All the more for that

Words fall through me

And always fool me

And I can’t react

And games that never amount

To more than they’re meant

Will play themselves out

 

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We’ve still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You’ll make it now

 

Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can’t go back

Moods that take me and erase me

And I’m painted black

You have suffered enough

And warred with yourself

It’s time that you won

 

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We’ve still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice

You’ve made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody

I’ll sing along

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 5 years…

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!” Seohyun’s voice filled the whole house.

Kyuhyun came rushing inside their room.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I think I am going to give birth!” Seohyun said.

“What?! Omo! What will I do?! Honey, just relax!” Kyuhyun and said while running around the room. He doesn’t know what to do.

“Yah! Will you please relax? Call Jinwoon and tell him he needs to go here.” Seohyun said.

“Right!” Kyuhyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jinwoon was on his house. Any moment now, Tiffany will come there.

He is going to propose to Tiffany.

Everything is set now, red roses, romantic music and of course the ring.

At last Tiffany came.

Jinwoon leads Tiffany towards the living room.

Tiffany gasped to see what Jinwoon done.

“Do you like it?” Jinwoon asks.

Tiffany nodded.

Then, Jinwoon took out the box. “Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?” he asks then opens the box.

Tiffany saw the diamond ring inside the box.

“Yes. I’ll marry you.” She answered.

Jinwoon wear the ring on Tiffany’s finger.

The two was about to kiss when Jinwoon’s handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” Jinwoon said. “What?...............Araso!........................I’m going now!”

“Why?” Tiffany asks.

“Seororo is giving birth any moment now and she needs to bring to the hospital.” Jinwoon said.

“I’m coming with you.” Tiffany said.

The two went to the Kwon Villa.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jinwoon and Kyuhyun bring Seohyun to the hospital while Tiffany left in the villa to take care of Sohee.

Sohee was Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s first daughter and she is 3 years old.

When the three reaches the hospital, they saw Eunhyuk there.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Hyoyeon is giving birth any moment now.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk got married 2 years ago.

After couple of hours…

“Where is Kim Hyoyeon’s guardian?” the doctor asks as he gets out of the delivery room.

“I’m her husband.” Eunhyuk said.

“Congratulations. Your wife is safe and also your first baby girl.” The doctor said.

Eunhyuk shouts because of happiness.

Then, after few minutes another doctor came out.

“Miss Seo’s guardian?” the doctor asks.

“I’m her husband.” Kyuhyun said.

“And I am her best friend.” Jinwoon said.

“She is fine and also your baby boy and baby girl.” The doctor said.

“Omo! It’s twins!” Kyuhyun happily said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun and Kyuhyun named their baby twins Yo Seob and Yuri. Yo Seob was the name of Seohyun’s real father.

If they will have another baby and if it is a girl they will name it after to the name of Seohyun’s real mother.

Seohyun remains the president of SCP while Kyuhyun is still a member of SEEK.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun in the balcony.

She was looking at the stars.

Kyuhyun walks closer to his wife and hugs her from the back.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Just watching the stars.” Seohyun said. “I think Sohee and others are watching us.”

“Well, I think they are watching us every day.” Kyuhyun said.

“Right.” Seohyun said.

“Are you happy?” Kyuhyun asks.

Seohyun faces Kyuhyun and cupped his face.

“I am happy because I have you and our children.” Seohyun said.

“Me too. I’m happy because you are here.” Kyuhyun said. “Seohyun, saranghaeyo.”

“Saranghaeyo.” Seohyun said.

The two watch the stars together.

 

THE END


Finally it ended...Hope you like the ending..

thank you for reading this fanfic and I hope that you had enjoy it...

thank you for the subscribers and also for those who are always leaving comments here....Kamsahamnida!

Hope you will support my other fanfics...

Sorry for some wrong grammars...:P

My next fanfic is '5 Scary Tales of SM High'

If you like horror fanfics, you must read it...

 

Again, thank you...=^.^=