7

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend

Seohyun doesn’t know what to do while inside the condo unit. Junsu left a while ago. Shindong and the others are trying to explain to Kyuhyun everything. Kyuhyun was just silently listening to them.

“So, we ask Seohyun’s help to pretend as Sohee so you won’t leave your career.” Eunhyuk said.

“We are sorry if we do that.” Shindong said.

“Sorry? Just sorry? You fooled me. Especially you Seohyun.” Kyuhyun angrily said.

“Me? Yah! It was their fault why I pretend to be my sister.” She said.

“Well you agree, right?” Kyuhyun said.

“I was only done that because of my sister. It wasn’t my intention to fool you.” She said.

“Whatever your reasons are, I won’t gonna listen to you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyun.” Shindong said.

Kyuhyun looks at them. “And you know what? I won’t be a member of SEEK anymore because I quit!” he said and left them.

“Kyuhyun!” the boys called but he won’t listen.

“See what happened? Now, Kyuhyun will be added to the people who hate me.” She said.

“So, you admit that lots of people hate you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk cut it off. Let’s go. We need to prevent Kyuhyun for leaving the group.” Shindong said. “Seohyun, sorry for the trouble.”

Seohyun just look at them. “You can go now. At least my act ended now.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the SEEK left, Seohyun felt her knees shaking so she sat on the sofa. Tears came out on her eyes.

She doesn’t know why she is crying but she felt hurt when Kyuhyun didn’t accept her reasons.

Jinwoon came back and he was surprised when he saw her.

“Seororo, why are you crying?” he asks worriedly.

“Jinwoon, he already found out that I am not Sohee.” She said and cries again.

“What’s the matter? Aren’t you happy?” he asks.

“He accused me that I fooled him!” she said.

“Eh? It is true that you fooled him, right?” he said.

Seohyun glares at him. She grabs the throw pillow and throws it to Jinwoon.

“Ok! Ok! I’m sorry.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun grabs another pillow and hugs it.

Jinwoon sat on her side.

“Seororo, don’t cry. Don’t you think it is the best for him to know the truth?” Jinwoon said.

“I know but I won’t take it if he leaves his group. Sohee will be sad if Kyuhyun left.” She said.

“I think you need to rest.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun lay on the sofa. She put her head on Jinwoon’s lap.

“Stay here.” She said.

“Araso.” Jinwoon said.

Seohyun slept while Jinwoon stays awake.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was Sunday afternoon and Kyuhyun decided to visit Sohee in the cemetery.

It’s been a week after Kyuhyun found out about Seohyun pretending to be Sohee. After that incident, he went to his entertainment and decided to terminate his contract. The entertainment doesn’t want him to leave but he insisted.

He will know the decision of his entertainment after a month.

“Sohee, how are you?” Kyuhyun said while standing at the front of Sohee’s grave. “I already know about what Shindong hyung and the others do. I am mad at them for not telling me about your death. I won’t forgive them; well if they apologize I might forgive them. I know you’ll be sad but please respect my decision. And also I am not going to continue my career. We both know that it is you the reason why I chose to be a singer but now that you are gone; being a singer is useless for me. Hope you respect it and forever think that you are the only girl I love and nothing else.”

After a while, Kyuhyun decided to leave.

As he walking back to his car, he saw Seohyun holding some flowers. She is going to Sohee’s grave.

Kyuhyun looks at her from head to toe. She is wearing summer dress, summer hat, 3 inches sandals and sunglasses.

She stops walking as she saw Kyuhyun but continue walking after a while. She passes him without looking at.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?” Kyuhyun suddenly asks. He turns around to look at her.

Seohyun stops walking and turns around to face him. “What is the use of my sorry if you are not going to accept it?” she asks.

Kyuhyun smirked. He doesn’t like girls who think that they are higher than the boys.

“You fooled me so I deserve some sorry from you, right? And you don’t care if I won’t accept it. It is ethical to apologize to the person you fooled.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun smirked and rolled her eyes. Kyuhyun didn’t see her eyes because of her sunglasses.

“Cho Kyuhyun I don’t usually apologize to a person even if it is my fault so don’t expect anything from me. And as you saying that I fooled you, I only do that because of your friends. Don’t you think they are the one who need to apologize to you because it is their idea after all?” she said. “And besides, it isn’t your fault why my twin sister died? She is with you when the accident happened. It is your fault why she is always with you.”

“She died because of an accident and no one wants that to happen.” Kyuhyun said.

“She won’t be involve in that accident if she is not with you.” She said.

“It wasn’t my fault if she always goes wherever I go.” Kyuhyun said.

“It is your fault, trust me.” She said. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to visit my twin sister.”

She left Kyuhyun alone.

“What does she mean by that?” he asks himself.

He was about to follow her when his handphone rang. It was Shindong.

“Ok. I’m on my way now.” He said after Shindong talks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After visiting her twin sister’s grave, Seohyun went to the mall. Jinwoon left in the condo unit, so she is alone.

She was walking around the mall when someone grabs her arm.

“What the-”

Seohyun eyes widened when she saw Yonghwa.

“Found you at last.” Yonghwa said.

“Let me go.” She said trying to remove his hand on her arm.

“No. We will go back to America.” He said.

“I will not go with you.” She said.

Yonghwa pulls her towards the exit.

“Yonghwa, let me go!” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kyuhyun forgives his group members. Who is he not to forgive them? If only Seohyun apologizes to him, he will forgive her.

After seeing each other in the café, Kyuhyun decided to walk around the mall. After an hour walking, he decided to leave.

He is now walking towards the exit when he saw Seohyun with a guy. He thought that Seohyun needs help so he decided to walk closer to the two.

“What’s going on?” he asks.

Seohyun and the guy look at him.

“Kyuhyun.” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun looks at her and she looks scared.

“Why are you hurting her?” Kyuhyun asks the guy.

He is much taller than the guy.

“Who are you? Do you know this girl?” the guy asks.

“I am Seohyun’s boyfriend.” He said.

“Eh?” the two said.

“Is there a problem with that, little guy?” he asks.

Yonghwa automatically let go Seohyun’s arm.

Kyuhyun holds Seohyun’s hand and brings her to his back.

“I am not done yet, Seohyun. I’ll make sure you will be mine again.” Yonghwa said before he leaves.

“Genchana?” Kyuhyun asks Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded.

“Who is he?” Kyuhyun asks.

“None of your business.” She said.

“Don’t you think I deserve some thank you from you? Remember, I save you from that small guy.” He said.

“Thanks. Happy?” she said coldly.

“Aigoo… Why are you so cold? I already helped you with your boyfriend.” Kyuhyun said.

“He is not my boyfriend.” She said.

“Who is he?” he asks.

“I told you it is none of your business.” She said. “I got to leave.”

Kyuhyun holds her hand. “Not until you sincerely say thank you.” He said.

Seohyun glares at him. “I already said thank you so that’s enough.” She said.

“Ok. But you haven’t said sorry to me.” He said.

“I told you I won’t apologize to the guy like you.” She said.

“Well, that’s too bad because I won’t let go your hand until you apologize to me.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

“Cho Kyuhyun.” She said and glares at him.

“Do whatever you want but I won’t let go your hand until you apologize.” He said.

He pulls Seohyun towards inside the mall.

“Where are we going?” she asks.

“Walking around the mall.” He said.

“What? I need to go home now.” She said.

“Then, apologize.” He said.

“No!” she said.

“Ok.” Kyuhyun said.

He walks faster until Seohyun is running now.

“Cho Kyuhyun, stop it!” she angrily said.

“Apologize first.” He said.

Actually, he is enjoying it. He loves watching Seohyun getting pissed off. She is different to Sohee even though the two are twins.

Sohee is sweet, kind and caring. Seohyun is always doesn’t want to step on her pride, wants to be higher than the boys and bossy.

Seohyun’s feet are starting to get hurt because she is wearing 3 inches sandals.

“Alright! Sorry!” she said.

Kyuhyun stops walking faster but still holding her hand.

“What?” he asks.

“Sorry. Happy?” she said.

“With a sincere tone.” He said.

“What? Are you crazy?” she said.

Kyuhyun starts walking faster again.

“Alright! Alright! Cho Kyuhyun, sorry.” She said sincerely.

Kyuhyun stops walking and faces her. He stares on her eyes and he smiled.

“Good.” Kyuhyun said.

“Now, will you let go my hand?” she asks.

“Nope.” He said.

“Eh?”

“I’ll drive you back to Sohee’s unit. The guy who tried to kidnap you is outside waiting for you.” He said.

“Yonghwa? How did you know that he is outside?” she asks.

“Just a guy instinct. When I look at him, I know that he is determine to get you.” He said.

She probably needs a ride to his car. She doesn’t know what to do if Yonghwa finds out where she lives.

“Ok. Drive me home.” She said.

“But before that, let’s go have some snacks.” He said.

“Araso. I got hungry for all those running.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the café…

The two are eating cakes.

“Are you usually a bossy person?” Kyuhyun asks.

“I own a cosmetic company and as a boss I need to be strict to my employees.” She said.

“Don’t you think being too much strict will make your employees leave you?” he asks.

“I don’t care. In America, many people needs a job so if someone left, it is his or her lost. I can replace them with another people who needs job and besides if I won’t be strict to them they will not work hard.” She said.

“At least, you try to show your good side. If you have that.” He said.

“I have good side.” She said. “But I don’t usually show it to the other people. Even Jinwoon never see it.” She said.

“Are you that close?” he asks.

“Why did you ask?” she asks.

“Because you let him stay with you in Sohee’s condo unit.” He said.

“Jinwoon is my best friend since college and when I got a chance to have my own business, I took him and be my personal assistant. He always helped me a lot even most of the time he got hurt because I always throwing him different stuffs.” She said.

“Is he special to you?” Kyuhyun asks.

She nodded. “I can’t live without him.”

“Do you love him?” he asks.

“Yah! That’s personal question.” She said.

A girl went to their table. “Annyeong Hasaeyo! Are you Cho Kyuhyun of SEEK?” a girl asks.

Kyuhyun nodded and smiled.

The girl smile widened. “I am your fan. Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure.” Kyuhyun said.

The girl gave Kyuhyun her notebook and pen. Kyuhyun sign it.

“Kamsahamnida.” The girl happily said.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

Then, the girl looks at Seohyun. “Are you Kyuhyun oppa’s girlfriend?”

“Huh? Aniyo. I’m his girlfriend’s twin sister.” She said.

“Oh. I thought you are Sohee unnie. I never knew that she has a twin sister.” The girl said.

“Ah… It’s a long story.” She said.

“I met Sohee unnie once when I watched SEEK’s performance in music show. She is very kind and sweet.” The girl said.

“I see.” She said.

“I need to go now.” The girl said. “Oppa, hope see you again performing.”

Then, the girl left.

“Too bad she won’t gonna see you again performing.” She said. “You’re leaving your group, right?”

“Right. Being a singer is useless without Sohee.” He said.

“I won’t try to stop you leaving your group because there is no benefit to me. It is your decision so I don’t care.” She said.

“Are you really that kind of person?” he asks.

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“You are only concern to yourself.” He said.

“Not at all. There are so many things you don’t know about me.” She said. She looks at her wristwatch. “Can we go home now?”

“Sure. Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said. “You need to treat me for a dinner. I already treated you with this snacks.”

“Araso. Tonight I’ll cook some pasta. It is my thank you for saving me to that guy.” She said.

“Alright!” he said.

The two left the café and went to the parking lot where Kyuhyun’s car parked.