My life

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

*Knock....Knock*

 

I groaned. God please let me sleep it's still early. "Your higness, it's time for you to wake" Aish these maids can they just leave me alone....

-"Yes, please make my bath ready" I replied with a smile. The maids nodded and left. GOD it's always like this, every morning. Yes that's me, your royal highness of India, great NOT. You may think it's weird that I hate being a princess, but for me it's the same everyday. Take lessons, talk to the important people, be polite...... And so on. But seriously I wish I could be a normal kid for once.

 

When I was done with my bath, I shoved the maids away and went to find the perfect outfit. Yeah I wanna choose my own clothes. I ended up with this:

Call me weird, but I like childish and cute things. Anyway, after I changed I went out the hall and down to the livingroom. "Good morning Young Jae. Did you sleep well?!

-"MORNING NOONA!!!!!" Young Jae screamed and ran over to me and hugged me, "Yes, I dreamed that noona played with me all day" I giggled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Young Jae, of course I'm gonna play with you all day, but YOU need to eat breakfast first" He nodded and ran back to his spot and began eating. I smiled at him. Yes this is the only reason why I keep leaving in this house. Because of my lovely little brother. Just seeing him smile makes my day.

I looked around, no father or mother, -"Where is my parents?"

-"Your highness, they been called to the city this morning" A maid bowed and went for my breakfast. I just simply nodded, it's always like this no parents with us. I sighned and ate the food.

 

~~~Fast Forward~~~

-"Noona, let's go play in the garden, nae?"

-"Sure Young Jae, let me finish this lesson first, then I join you" he nodded and ran out in the garden. OMFG! can't my teacher be anymore boring. seriously why ccan't my parents pick a good or handsome teacher for once. I pouted and just waited for the clock to turn 11 am.......... FINALLY!  I ran out to the garden and injoyed the warm weather.

 

-"Noona, can you sing me a song please" Young jae showed me his ageyo. OMG, can that boy be any cuter. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Of course, my baby, what song to you want?"

-"Hmmm.... I believe I can fly?"

-"Sure, I know how you love that one" I took deep breath before I began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xnHn_0o6nc&list=LL_Zv1m6150DVbRoL_FG4SKw [The song]

 

The silly little boy, he ended up falling to sleep. I quickly called the maid and she carried him to bed. "Now what to do?" I wandered around the garden, but ended up siting where I always sit. In the middel with the fountain.

God, if you are there, can you make my parents be with us more. I hate seeing Young Jae sad. He miss being with them. I sighned and leaned back. Someday I will find a way to leave this princess title and live like I want.

~~ ~~~~~~~~

The house

 

The Island, the house is on

 

 

The garden

 

The Purple living room

 

The Red living room

 

The Beige living room [The room, the family are in most]

 

The Ballroom

 

The Kitchen

 

The Dining room

 

The Gym (work out room)

 

Mahiya Eunmi's bedroom

 

Mahiya Eunmi's bathroom

 

Young Jae's bedroom

 

The parent's bedroom

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you guys liked the first chapter :)

I know it's a bit short :P

Stay tuned and stay healthy