Voice

The Murders in Busan

He woke up in a room clad in white. He had no idea where he were, but as he looked to his left he spotted a man. A blonde man with a sharp chin. He smiled and put his hand on his head. And as he did so he noticed the tube connected to his hand. He lifted it a bit and furrowed his eyes. He looked at it and then into the eyes of the blonde man.

Yongguk smiled at Himchan. He had missed his precious. He had been out for three days and no one was able to reach him. But now he was awake. But not okey. He was connected to tubes and a heart monitor. He was probably in pain and Yongguk could do nothing to soothe him. How did this happen? Well...

 

Three days before...

 

Himchan was running trhough the streets of Seoul. Running after a possible suspect. He had been running for nearly twenty minutes now and was starting to get tired, sweat slowly tricling down his body. He still had his full unirform though; white shirt, black jeans and a jacket and a tie. And a gun in hand, just in case.

Daehyun was taking another way, trying to catch him from there, but everytime they seemed close, he slipped away again. Jum over a fence of into a building. He were quick and HImchan knew he was going to get away. Niether him nor Daehyun was fast enough. But it was worth a try right? 

The chased man ran over some people, hoping it would stop Himchan fom running, however he didn't even care about them and kept running. As a poilice youre suppossed to hepl the hurt ones, and Himchan, well, he didn't give a . As long as he didn't fall. He only cared about catching the man.

They reached a roof top, Himchan trapping the other. He took out his gun and aimed, thretened to shoot if the other didn't surender. However, the other took out his gun and shot. 

 

Present...

Himchan looked into the eyes of Yongguk. He coildn't say anything though. His voice failed him. Yongguk noticed and put a hand on his chest, telling him to let his body take its time to heal. Himchan listened and closed his mouth, breathing steadily. Daehyun came back with a doctor and she started to examin him. Looking into his eyes, inside his  throat and looking over his wounds. She couldn't find anything that could be the cause of his quiet voice.

"Hm, it is starnge your voice is not there, officer. I will have a nurse look that over..."

And then she left. The next two week were spend in silence. And it was hard on the officer. He had so much to say to everyone, even Daehyun. And now he couldn't say it. His ribs were hurting just like the rest of his body. He were still not allowed to walk  but stand and sit was possible even though it hurt.

It was raining one day and the officer were alone. Himchan looked out the window and sighed. He needed to work. And he needed to talk. He needed to tell Yongguk he loved him, he needed to tell Daehyun he did a good job and he needed to ask Youngjae something. He sighed again and when he heard someone walk in, he turned his head and smiled at the roses and teddy in the mans arms. And the coffee surprised him.

"I brought your favorite coffee Channie. And some red roses and a little teddy that can stay by your side when I'm not here. "

The man said with a smile. Himchan smiled at him. Yongguk sat down and took his hand in his. He still didn't dare to hug him. Afriad he would hurt him.

"It's ok...."

A little voice whispered, startling both men. Himchan put his hands over his mouth, his eyes huge. Yongguk were smiling liike crazy, tears forming in his eyes. Himchan closed his eyes and started to cry. He was so happy to have his voice back. Even though it was weak. Yongguk hugged him, carfully not to hurt him and they cried together like some small schoolgirls. With Himchans voice back he could tell Yongguk how much he loved him. He could tell Daehyun that he did a good job and he could ask Youngjae his question. 

"I love you...... i really do..."

He cried in Yongguks neck. It was the first time he told Yongguk those words and it made the older man cry even more. He could go home now, they could go home. And they could be happy. 


Update^^

I'm actually quiet happy with it ^^ took some time to write ^^

And Himchan will be ok. I hope.... ._.

Comment and subscribe dear readers ^^

Love you!