A date.... right?

The Murders in Busan

Youngjae's POV

I was waiting outside the police station for my hyung when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and was met with a beautiful big smile. His smile went all up to his ears, making his eyes smaller then they already were. He was really handsome, making me smile big too. But I recognized him. 

"You're....... looking for..... uhm......."

"Oh! Yeah! Himchan-ssi, right."

I said a bit embarrassed looking down at my feet. I had lost myself completely in his smile and forgot why I came. My cheeks became red and I closed my eyes, feeling like a complete idiot. I looked up again when I saw his feet move a bit and I once again met his eyes. I felt like a tomato. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"You want to..... I don't know.... maybe....."

I looked up at him and he was looking everywhere than at me. Wait? Is he.... asking me out right now? My eyes went huge and cheeks red once again. I looked at my hands and the file in it. And then at him again.

"I actually.... have something to give him..... so..... but..... But I'm free after...."

I whispered the last part, hoping he didn't hear it. But his eyes lit up, and just as he was about to say something, Himchan hyung came out. He walked over to us, eyeing the guy in front of me like he was some kind of virus. He then smiled at me and we talked about the file and its information. Phone numbers and other numbers he said he needed for the case. We hugged and he left, his eyes not leaving the other guy. 

"If you hurt him Daehyun, I swear I'll hunt you AND your children!"

He screamed as he pointed. Ah! Daehyun! That was his name. I looked at him and he looked away with a frown. I giggled and he looked at me again. He was also smiling now. We looked at each other for a while.

"I uh...... I like coffee....."

I said a bit careful, still smiling like an idiot. He kept smiling and nodded a bit.

"I also know a place....."

I said once again. Well, i knew every ing place in this city, COUNTRY, thanks to Himchan hyung. I eyed him and he blushed a little. We then walked of the cafe downtown. A cosy place with small booths to sit in. We ordered one coffee each and talked a bit about the case. I asked how it was going and he answered, then asking me how I could get every information they needed. I only shook my head as a response, smiling lightly.

We ended up talking the whole after noon, laughing, having fun, until his phone rang. He answered and the mood instantly changed when I heard the voice from the other line. The person sounded very angry, making Daehyun look annoyed. Making me a bit nervous.

We kept walking as he talked. But then he stopped. And hung up. I didn't notice until I heard him call for me. I turned around and saw him standing with his arms out, one cocked eyebrow. I smiled and walked back at him. The sun was starting to leave its heaven and darker was taking in. I started to shiver and he put his jacket over me. It was warm and smelled of him. 

We kept walking in silence, until we settled on a bench in the park. I put his jacket up to my ears. Damn. The one day I decide to forget my cap, was the day the weather decided to be cold. All of a sudden, I could feel his body next to mine. His arm found it's way around my shoulders and I instantly started to feel warm.

"Don't you... freeze......?"

"Hm? No, I don't."

He smiled at me and we sat like that. Watching the starts. Something started to vibrate in a pocket in his jacket, and I found his phone. "Boss!" was seen on the screen and a few lines of the text. I gave it to him and he read it, but didn't reply. He just put it back in the pocket and kept having his arm around me, looking at the stars.

When the lights shone in the city, he took me home. Walking me up to the door. I unlocked it and turned around. Returning his jacket. He took it and we smiled at each other. I looked down on the floor, but looked up when I felt a fast peck meeting my cheek. I blushed and he bid me goodnight. I watched him walk away and lightly touched my cheek. I smiled for myself and walked in. I just had the happiest night in my life!


A bit of DaeJae, hehe^^

Felt I needed it now, so... Hope you like it!^^

Short chapter, sorry 'bout that!>_<

Comment and Subscribe <3