"Hello Stranger..."

The Murders in Busan

Yongguk's POV

When I woke up I heard the TV on in the room next to mine. I got out of bed, got dressed and walked out. My brother were watching the news. Wait!? The news!? He never watch the news. Like.... NEVER! What is wrong with him!?

He turned around as he heard me and smiled. He were still tired but nonetheless kept watching the news. I sat down next to him and one of the police officers came up.

"Right now we don't know anything more than what we knew ten years ago about that case, but we are trying everyday. We will get the killer and lock him in forever."

"Why are you watching the news, Jello?"

He didn't answer, he just looked at the screen with a slight pout on his lips. His head were tilted a bit to the side, and he looked at me with a puzled look.

"What was he talking about? A killer? Someone died? Who? When?"

I sighed and pulled him into my embrace. He snuggled into my chest and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and started to explane.

"Ten years ago, when you were only six and running around like a maniac, a man killed another guys parents by the cliffs. They never caught this man, but I'm sure they will this time."

I said and smiled at him. He hummed and after a while, I could feel his breaths even out. he had fallen asleep in my arms once again.

~~

Himchan's POV

This is really not gonna be an easy task. Me and Dae had been working on this case the whole night now, without success. We both were practically sleeping on the desk and the piles of files and papers. He were even drooling on it. Ew. 

My phone then scared the hell out of me and I nearly flew up to the ceiling waking Daehyun in the process.

"Yoboseo?"

"Hyung! It's me! Youngjae, haha! I Found someone who can help you with the "Lonely Rider"!"

I could practically hear the smile on his lips as he said this. Aish, this kid....

"Oh really? Who?"

~~

Standing outside the house of the guy Jae told me about was a bit of a relief. This could (maybe) finally give us something on the case. I hope, at least. The house was quit big, white with pretty small decorations on the wall just above the ground. Pretty. It made me smile and I knew that I was gonna like it here. And with that I walked up to the door and rang the bell.

A tall man with baggy clothes opened with a questioning look, but yet a smile. His hair was platinum blond and cut at the sides of his head and longer on the middle of it, perfectly laying to the right, with a slight pink in it. His eyes were friendly and calm. A warm brown. Like hot chocolate. 

Without myself knowing it, I had fallen in love with those eyes. 

"Hello there, officer..."