"Blonde Gangster"

The Murders in Busan

When Himchan one day was seated on his chair in his office, hands folded tight together on the table, thinking of the case, Yongguk and many other things, his boss came in. He was a tall man in his mid thirties and had just gotten married to the love of is life. His hair was pulled back neatly with a small amount of gel and his suit was dark grey. He looked at Himchan and smiled.

"Boss? Something's up?"

He sat down in the chair in front of Himchans table, one leg over the other.

"Yes, in fact. I heard about the case.... I knew the family. Quit well actually."

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

Himchan stuttered out. He didn't know what to do in these situations. It was always someone else telling the family or dear ones that someone died. Never him himself. He sighed and looked at his boss. He was always nervous when his boss came in. He knew everyone and everything. About everyone and everything. It was only a matter of time until he knew about Yongguk.

"Himchan. I just hope for you to find the killer. I know it was a long time ago, and he's maybe out of the country by now, but please. Do everything in your power to catch him."

He was staring deep down into Himchans eyes, holding his hands on the table. His boss nodded at him, and Himchan nodded back, assuring him that he will be convicted for the murder. The man then stood up again and took his leave, but when he was at the door, he turnbed around.

"By the way. The boy you're seeing, tall and blonde, good luck!"

He said with a wink. Himchan became as small as an ant and felt bad because he knew he shouldn't fall in love in a job like this. He sighed and put his head in his hands. Damn that Ok Taecyeon. His boss was also gay and married to a man named Kim Minjun,  and had always told his coworkers to take it easy in love. He sighed again and then his phone buzzed.

 

From: Jongin-ah

Subject: Dead man and woman x)

Hyung! I need you to come down here. We have the place and are willing to show it. Btw, nice work with the blonde gangster ;)

 

Himchan sighed once again and shook his head at his stupid dongsaeng. Did everyone know about Yongguk? He could only blame one person for that. No, two. Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae. Those two could never keep quit. Hence he smiled a bit at the nickname Jongin gave him; "Blonde Gangster". He stood up, took the file and walked down anyway, a little more pissed then before.

Jongin, Luhan and Lay was grinning like kids at Christmas when he entered. He blinked surprised at them and Luhan showed him to a monitor in the corner. On it was a beautiful image of the cliffs. He smiled and for a second he wished he was there. Holding hands with Yongguk. Watching the sunset. Only the two of them. But his imagination was interrupted by Luhans and Lays words. 

"So, we got this out of the eyes of the woman. Cool, huh?"

They were both smiling and looking at first Himchan then the monitor. He nodded and put his hands on his hips, making him look even more like a woman. He slowly nodded but then remembered the text. He turned to Jongin and walked up to him.

"You! How did you know about him!?"

Jongin immediately knew who he was talking about and started to giggle. 

"Hyung! Everyone knows!"

Himchan softened and pinched the brim of his nose. So the whole police station knows? He mentally made a note to himself to kill both Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae later. So much for wanting a secret love life.


Update!!!! Ta-Dah!! I haven't forgotten you ;) Maybe short though :( Hope you like it anyway! ^^