Gotcha'

The Murders in Busan

Himchan opened his eyes to a noise outside his room. He half sat up and looked out, calling for someone. Anyone. But he saw no one. He laid back down and looked out the window. The rain was poring down and his thoughts traveled away to his man at home. Bang Yongguk. Himchan had decided a while ago to call him his man. They had become lovers after their date/info exchange and had been ever since. Yongguk had visited him both times at the hospital and even stayed with him for a while. He left nearly two hours ago on order from Himchan to shower, eat and sleep.

The man inside the room was slowly creeping up on him. Heavy breathing and heavy steps, slowly walking into the quiet room. The lights were out and no nurse could be found. The doctors were on another floor and the phones were shut down. The man closed the door and locked it before proceeding into the young officers room.  

Himchan closed his eyes and waited for his lover to come back. His warm arms around him and his lips on his neck. And at neck something met him. But no kiss. No lips. A cold, and sharp blade. Himchans eyes became wide. He didn't move. Didn't dare. Just listened.

"That's right. If you move, you'll dye!"

Himchan closed his eyes again. He took a deep breath and waited for what was to come.

"You will do as I say, arasso!?"

Still no movement from Himchan.

"Arasso!? Good. Now...."

~~

At the office, everything was calm and everyone was safe and sound. Daehyun were pacing Himchans office, maybe waiting for the mal to come back, maybe just pacing for nothing. Something he does very offten, he noticed. He stopped and looked at his reflection in the glass walls. Leather jacket with spikes, black, old ripped jeans. He didn't look like a police man. Nore a CSI. He sighed. He never looked like one....... in fact.

Youngjae came in and Daehyun turned to the blonde male. They smiled at each other, both remebering their little date, a blush slowly creeping its way up the youngers cheeks. 

"I uh....."

The youngers words were caught in his throat. He wanted to tell the odd officer about his true feelings. The older wanting to do the same. Daehyun scratched the back of his neck, not looking the other in the eyes. He smiled awkwardly and could see Youngjaes shoes getting closer to him. He looked up and saw the boy standing right in front of him, smiling at him with a warm smile. 

"I liked the date. Escpecially one thing about it."

He looked into Daehyuns eyes and something in the CSI popped. He lightly grabbed the others sligtly chubby cheeks and kissed him. They both sighed into the kiss and Youngjaes hands went up to Daehyuns arms, just barely touching them. They smiled into the kiss before they pulled away. Youngjaes phone started to ring and he answered. With Daehyuns lips on his neck and his arms around his waist, he held a hole conversation with someone Daehyun gave a about. He hung up and turned to the older. They once again attacked the others lips and fell on the couch indie Himchans office.

~~

"I want to go check on him, hyung."

Yongguk looked over at his younger brother and smiled. He nodded and they went out to his car. The drive was silent but without any awkwardness. The night was cold and the rain even colder. Zelos blonde hair were plastered to his forhead and he were slightly shivering. Yongguk turned up the heat, hoping for his brother to heat up soon.

The hospital were as quiet as the car ride. Zelo held his hyungs hand as they walked up to the door, just as another person slipped in. He caught Zelos attention and he let go of Yongguks hand. He walked over to the door and gasped. The unknown person were fighting another unknown with one knife each. Himchan were coughing and screaming a name Zelo had once heard before. Moon Jongup. 

His hyung ran in and over to Himchan, pulling him into his arms. Himchan burried himself in his chest, clutching his back. Zelo ran over to them and watched the two men fight. 

Jongup didn't even know why he were here. He just knew that he needed to talk to the officer and happened to walk in on him and some guy with a knife by his throat talking about letting him off he case as a supsect. As the other refused, he lurched forword and they started a fight. 

The older was knocked out and Jongup was breathing heavily. He looked over at Himchan who looked back his face blank. Yongguk eyed his officer and took a hold of his brothers hand.

"Take him to the station!"

One cold sentence, spoken by one cold officer, on one cold night.

 


 

Ok, this story is finished ^^

Sad :(

But, they all got each other and the killers were caught ^^

maybe a bit unclear..... any questions??? Commen ^^

Love, T