"The Lonely Rider"

The Murders in Busan

Himchan's POV

I looked out at the boy sitting on a chair in one of the interrogation rooms. He had chokolate brown hair that was neatly done, a black leather jacket and his black helmet was on the table. It had a silver skull on. He looked lost. And bored. Mostly bored, I think. But who was this guy? How could I be so sure that he was the kid that disappeared 10 years ago?

As I was deep in thought, still in my boss's office, the door slightly opened and a man walked into the boy. The boy didn't look up. He just chewed his gum and looked down at his lap, one f his shoes on the table. The man that just walked in was the man I recognized as the man I hate and the man I will work with; Jung ing Daehyun. 

They were not alone though. A guard was with them. The guard that I've always respected the most; Kris. He was tall and looked really scary to me. But it didn't seem to affect the boy. He just kept his eyes closed and his gum in his mouth. What a brat. But then again, Daehyun was not that nice as he may seem. 

Still looking at the boy, i pulled out my phone. I walked out of the office and stood now outside the room, with the phone to my ear. 

"Yoboseo?"

"Youngjae? I need your help with somethin'."

"Arasso, what?"

"Finding the boy that disappeared ten years ago, and file it over to my phone."

"Got it!"

I pulled the phone down into my pocket again and took a deep breath. If this was the boy, why was he here? And what exactly happened by the cliffs? I took a steady hold of the handle and walked in. Daehyun immediately looked at me, but I never looked back. Really hated this guy! But the boy, he looked up and our eyes met. He really was lost. 

I put the file of the murders down on the table and sat down. I put my hands together and sighed pretty heavy, making the boy look at me again. I looked at him and he tilted his head a bit, giving him more access to look into my eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Jongup, sir..... Moon Jongup."

I nodded slowly and opened the file. I took out a picture of the man and woman that died. He took a look at it and looked away again. I blinked a couple of times before putting the picture back again. 

"You know something the police doesn't, right......... Jongup?"

He didn't look at me at all this time. He just nodded.

"I know a lot more.... Inspector Kim......"

God bless the therapist education. I sighed slowly and deep once again and sat back against my chair. He was not an easy kid. He just needed to open up. So I made a new attempt to make him open up to me.

"Would you like to tell your story? In your point of view..."

~~

He never said who he was. The thought hit me when he left on his bike. Well, more than Moon Jongup, I didn't know anything. He talked about his past, but never about what happened that day by the cliffs. As I thought about it, I felt my phone vibrate.

From Yoo Youngjae

Here's the file you wanted hyung. Take care. It's more dangerous than you think.

I opened the file and looked through it. I send it to my computer and went over to take a closer look at it. 

Wow! It was more dangerous than I thought! But that was not gonna stop Kim Himchan! No! In fact, it only triggers me to do it much more! Hehe. I'm gonna go to the bottom with this case! Rather the people want it or not!

"Who are you talking to!?"

Not until he walked in, I realized I was talking to myself. !

"Eh........"

"Whatever! So, what do we got?"

I looked at the computer again. 

"We got his name, his parents, of course, and the crime scene. But no suspects..."

"Hm..."

He leaned over me and looked at the screen. It showed Jongup's complete profile, except his background. It showed pictures of his dead parents and pictures of the crime scene. But with no suspects, it was going to be really hard. And with this ert, I was sure I was gonna die...