I Remember...

The Murders in Busan

Third Person POV

The skies were falling outside. He was safe inside. With his family. He was nine years old. His mother was making dinner and his dad was on his way home from work. A happy family in Busan. He was playing with his cars, when the door opened. He let everything go and ran to it with his arms out and the word 'Appa!' on his lips. But it wasn't his appa. 

The man had a black hood, covering his face. He had a smirk on his face and a knife in hand. The knife was drenched in blood, and now dropping down the carpet. He laughed a bit seeing the boy. And just as he was about to grab him, he ran away. Into the kitchen to his mother. She would protect him. Right?

He startled her and she leaned down to his level wondering what was wrong. When he started to cry and point his finger in the direction of the door, she looked over. Seeing nothing or no one, she walked out into the hallway. And then she saw his back. 

She turned around and looked at her son. Trying to keep the calm. She picked him up and walked over to his room in quiet. She placed him in his closet and locked it from the outside, tossing the key away. She told him to stay there until everything was over, and then walked away. He could see through the doors through small holes.

Seconds later, he could hear his mothers scream, and see her bloody body laying on his bed, lifeless. When everything was over and the mysterious man was gone, he walked over to her and put his hand on her chin. His tears fell from it's homes and he fell down on his knees. The tears blurred his vision and moments later, everything fell black...

He later woke up to an empty house. His mother was gone, and his father never came home what he knew. The blood was still there and the footsteps of the killer. But no bodys...

Present...

He woke with a start and heavy breathing. He dreamed that dream again. He alwasy does when he sleeps with an open window. 10 yeard and it still won't go away. That man's face will always linger in his mind. But, why didn't he come look for him? He saw him first, when he opened the door.  He thought of that a lot now days. Why?

It would be better if he also died. Right? After his parents death, he was left alone. Some cop took him in until his cousins came and picked him up. But... Now he lived alone. He lived as the "The Lonely Rider" in an empty abandoned flat somewhere. But he manages...

He thought of the last time the cops took him in. They had taken up the case once again and this time he really hoped that it was a good detective. And it was. He looked nice. Officer Kim Himchan. He looked like someone who really wants to help the onse needing it. And so, he fealt safe. Finally, after so many years. 

He got dressed, grabbed his helmet and went out. Taking the bike, he went out on a ride. Somewhere. Anywhere. He didn't care anymore. e wanted to get out of the city his parents dyed in. Why was he still here anyway?

 

Yongguk's POV

I hope he is ok. After the cops came here, I knew they already taked to him. He has never been a talker. Never. And that the cops took him, even if officer Himchan is really nice, is something quiet big. He never really talked about his past before. And, I only know him through Junhong. They have been friends since forever. And what happend to his parents was horrible.

Watching Junhong now, he is not the same. He changed a lot after their death. They were like second parents to him. To us! Our mom was barelly home and neather was our father. So I had to take care of him. But after Jongup, everything became easy. They were happy, making me happy. But he changed. Both of them did.

That's why I hope with all my heart, that you will find him, Himchan. I hope the file is helpfull, and I hope you know what you're doing, because he is lost. So lost. You have no idea. And he took my brother with him.

So, please... Take care of them. 

Sigh. Your beautiful eyes. They are stuck in my head. Such as your thin lips and blonde hair. And I want you, I have to admit that. BUt you have your work, you told me. And I have a life, you also said. But still, why can't I love you? You are my brothers friends officer. So what you have your work, I can help! Right?

"Hyung?"

I turn around to see Junhong standing carefully in the doorway looking at me. I smile and he comes over to me. I hug him and breathe in the sweet scent of his schampoo. His also blonde hair is curly. Like ramen. Makes me hungry sometimes. He chuckle as my stomach start to make funny sounds. He pulles away and look me in the eyes with a smile.

"Come on, you hungry bighead. Let'sget you something to eat!"

He says and winks at me. We walk out into the kitchen, and just as I look out the window, I see him. "The Lonely Rider"...


Sorry...

Well, here is as little story of how Uppie experienced the murder^^

Comments are loved!^^