Catch me if you can

The Murders in Busan

Himchan sat and looked at the man in front of him. He had dark brown eyes, dark styled hair, an a smirk on his face. He looked like HImchan did on his first day. Nice clothes, styled hair and a smirk. Himchan frowned at the memory. He hated himself at that time, brown hair and all. Now he was blonde and had his lover. And his lover had changed his life a lot.

They looked into each others eyes. Silently judging the other. Himchan was happy it was the man that was now in front of him. He were sentenced for many crimes, with others, murder, and Himchan and his team had many times been close on catching him, but never this close.

The file on the table was laying lonely and waiting for someone to open it up. It was light brown, and closed. Himchan put a hand on it and opened it up. He took a picture of the dead man and put it on the table in front of the man. The man took it and observed it. He then smirked and put it down again.

Himchan did the same with the picture of the woman. And the man did the same. Took it up, observed it and put it down. He smirked.

"Oh how she screamed when I killed her husband. Begging me to spare him."

He said and sat up properly looking intensely into Himchans eyes. Himchan looked up at the ceiling and then down at him again. He sighed and stood up. He nicked to Daehyun outside the window. He nicked back and Himchan left the man in the room. He went out to Daehyun and they went away, making Kris hold an eye on the man. 

The man. Mun Jung Hyuk.

Himchan and Daehyun sat down in his office. They sighed and looked at each other. 

"He is guilty Himchan!"

Himchan humed and looked down at he file. He were still not sure. How could one man do something like this? He still believed there was another. But who?

His phone vibrated and showed the number he had come to love. He smiled and looked at Daehyun who shooed him out oof the room. Himchan bowed his head and went out. 

"Yoboseo?"

"Chanchan!"

"Gukkie~"

Himchan smiled at the voice. He knew he should be working on the case right now, but he just had to answer when his Gukkie called. He couldn't help it. He loved his voice. And the things it did to his body. But that is another story...

"Did he do it? The guy you found?"

"Yes, yes we did. But I'm still not sure he were alone...."

"Hmm, you know what? I just wanted to check up on you, so why don't you go in again and try to find the other man, and I'll pick you up later, ok?"

Himchan smiled and blushed. He loved his Gukkie, and all he did and wanted to do for him.

He went back in again and in to Daehyun. Dae looked at him and smiled, more smirked though. Himchan didn't leave his eyes with his as he sat down. They went through the files again and then called down to the observatory. 

"Jongin-ah. Was that the only DNA you found? You sure there weren't any other?"

"No, I'm sorry hyung, that was the only..."

Himchan sighed and looked at the clock. He would have to cancel the dinner with Yongguk. And he hated it. Because he wouldn't be he wouldn't be home until tomorrow....