Blood...

The Murders in Busan

Jongup was standing on the cliffs, looking out onto the wild ocean that right now seamed at peace. The cliffs that took his parents. He had many times thought of joining them here, by the cliffs that so brutally took them from him.  But he never managed to. Because every time he stood here, he remembered all the times he had with his best friend and love of his life...

 

"Hyung! Wait up! Hyung!"

The small legs of the four years younger Junhong was not as fast as his was. He were maybe not taller than him, but he was faster. He ran and ran, ignoring the please from his friend, loving the wind on his chin. He stopped by the cliff and looked back only to see Junhong sitting down at the foot of the cliff, huffing with tears in his eyes. He walked down to him and sat by him.

The two had been friends for as long as they can remember. Their parents went to the same class and were now still friends, resulting in them being friends. They were like brothers. They always took care of each other and loved each other.

"Tired, huh?"

The older sad as he caught his breath. The smaller put his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. There were no place he would rather be then here, with his Jonguppie-hyung. He looked up as the older told him to look at the slowly fading sun, at the same time, hearing their parents call for them. They stood up and Jongup picked the younger up on his back as they walked down...

 

He sighed as he remembered. If only his parents could be here now, calling for him to come down and into the car. Telling him they were going to eat his favorite food and that Junhong could sleep over. A tear found it's way down his cheek as he looked over the ocean. Junhong. He hadn't seen or heard from him since forever. Jongup knew he had to find him. And being the Lonely Rider in town, you get to know stuff...

He pulled up just outside an apartment block. Taking of his helmet, he locked up and went in, taking the elevator to the 5th floor. He rang the bell and waited for the owner to open. 

When the door opened, it revealed a slightly tired and "recently-ed" officer Himchan. He was in his lovers white shirt and his hair was in all possible directions. His eyes went huge when he saw him. 

"Mr. Moon!"

Jongup shifted in his spot and looked down for a second. But he looked up when he heard the voice of the man he was looking for. Junhongs older brother. 

"Jongup? What are you doing here?"

He were let in and Himchan went to put on some decent clothes. Jongup sat down with Yongguk on the couch, waiting for him. Himchans apartment was a simple place. A kitchen, one bedroom and a toilet, and of course, a living room. It was mostly black furniture but also a bit red and pink here and there. It looked like a real home for a couple, but to small for a family. 

Himchan came out again, still in Yongguks shirt, but with some sweats on. He sat down and sighed. Never before had a victim came to his home before...

 

Jongin sighed. They hadn't come far on the case, still. The items by the cliffs didn't help. At all. He sat down on his chair and swirled around. Luhan was standing by the table, examining an old cap they found, and Lay the same with some old glasses. He sighed again and looked over to Lay who had seemed to find something on glasses. He held them up to the light and furrowed his eyes.

"Blood?"

The other two imedeately stood up and went behind him to look at the glasses. And yes, they had found blood. Lay took a sample and Luhan checked the DNA. All three waited patiently at the results, hoping to find the murderer. The machine 'beeped' and they fought to get the results, but Luhan, the oldest, eventually got a hold of the paper.

"Okey, let's see...."

"Hyung, who is it? Who's name?"

Kai asked from the floor underneath Lay. Luhan looked down and huffed at his cooworkers. He then went back to reading the name on the paper that was owner of the blood on the glasses. The name was a name they've never seen before.

Mun Jung Hyuk.

 


 

Hehe, I'll leave it there i think ^^

Hope you remembere and recognize Shinhwas Erik :D Sadly he got the role of a bad guy, but did he kill? Or did he just help?

Comment and Subscribe ^^