That sweet, sweet voice...

The Murders in Busan

Sorry for the late update, a lot in school. But here's a chap in Dae's POV ^^

Enjoy ~


Daehyun's POV

I always wanted to meet the owner of that voice. That sweet, sweet voice. Himchan-hyung's always talking to him.... And I have yet to know who he is. Well, we've talked one or two times, but that was when I wanted to "play" with hyung. He went to the restroom, and left his phone which he never does, and picked up. And that's when he answered.

Youngjae.

That's all I know about him. His name and what he does. I also know that he and Himchan has been friends for a really long time. More than that, is a huge mystery in my life. Seriously! And it's eating me inside out. Very slowly and it's hurting.

As I look out the glass door of hyungs office, I see a blonde man looking around curiously. He is a bit chubby, but really cute. I raise my head and stand up eventually. I walk slowly to the door, but I'm not opening it. I'm just watching from distance. He. Is. Stunning. Looks like an angel. I wonder who he is...

I slowly opened the door and he looks at me. Those eyes. Aish. Looks like diamonds. Big and brown. No, not diamonds! Chocolate! he smile at me and I melt a little bit inside. That smile... he really looks like an angel. And so cute with that beanie. I open the door and walk out to him. He notice the invitation and take a step forward as step up to him. 

"Hello. My name is...

"... Jung Daehyun! Hyung talks a lot about you!"

He said with a huge smile. I blush and can only imagine what he had said about me. .... 

"Oh, heh... And you might  be?"

Ahh, you have to be kidding me Daehyun. Why would he tell you that!?

"Yoo Youngjae. Is he.... In maybe?"

He looks around and I look up surprised. He... actually told me his name. Wait! Youngjae!? Can it... No it can't... Or can it?

He waves his hand in front of my face and I look questioning at him. He giggles and walks past me. I follow him inside hyungs office and he sits down on his chair. He sighes and puts a file on the table. I also sit down and look at the file. 

"Ah! It's about your case. Open it if you want. I'll just wait here for him..."

He puts his hands behind his head and close his eyes. I open the file and see a lot neither of me or hyung would ever find. I also look up at him again. He is giggling at me again. I furrow my brows and put the file down again. And just as I was about to say something to him, hyung walks in. On the phone. 

"No! N... NO! Listen! I don't want you here! You hear me! Don't! No, hyung! Stop. just stop. I have t go.... I'm not gonna work with you, and that's final!"

He said and hung up. He stops in his tracks and smiles at Youngjae. They hug each other and Youngjae explain about the file. They look like brothers. Wish I had a bother. 

They talk more and as Youngjae is about to leave, I follow him down to the entrance four floors down. We talk a bit and we both stop when we reach the doors.

"Thank you..."

"Hm?"

"For.... Following me.... Taking care of hyung.... And being a good man. I don't get why he talks so bad about you. He always says you're a real pain in the ... I don't see how that can be true...."

I blush and look down at the ground. He giggles once again. I blush even harder by that. I then clear my throat and look at him. He is smiling. He bids me goodbye and he get into his car and drive away.

~~

As I get home late that night, I throw myself on my bed. Face down. Youngjae. I tried a couple of times on my tongue and yes, it felt good saying it. I sit up and look out the window. The moon is up, but without its friends the stars. 

I sigh and walk into the shower. I take a long hot shower. Only thinking of Yongjae when I know I should be thinking of the case. But I simply can't. He is so beautiful. I can't help it. His chubby cheeks. His plump lips.

I dry myself and put some new boxers on. I also put my sweatpants on. I lay down again on my bed and put my hands under my head. I smile as I close my eyes and turn around. But just as I was about to fall asleep, my phone rings. 

I groan and sit up, not paying attention on the caller ID.

"What!?"

"Wow, there.... No need to be angry... It's me. Himchan."

"I know..."

"I saw you and Youngjae today. Thank you for being so nice to him."

What?

"What?"

"He is practically all I have. My dad died and my mother killed herself. I haven't seen sis in a bunch of years, so.... Thank you for being nice to my only so-called-family..."

He sniffles a bit and I sigh. I didn't know that about him. I smile for myself and close my eyes. We say goodbye and I lay down again. 

Wonder when I will see hi next time...


Okey, I'm really sorry for the late update. But as I said, it has been a lot, like, A LOT, in school.... Mianhae!!! >_<

Hope you liked the chapter....

Comments are really loved<3