My precious...

The Murders in Busan

Youngguk's POV

The officer was tall and beautiful. His platinum blonde hair was shining in the sun just as his dark brown eyes. He looked like he could kill someone though. Or just killed. Either way, jhe looked really good. His pale skin, the hair, eyes.... Just beautiful!

The other was more scary, HE really looked like he just killed someone. His brown hair, brown eyes and huge lips. They were nealy bigger than mine, and that makes the big. 

"Hello. My name is officer Kim. May I come in?"

I only looked at him. Even his voice is really good. But I let him in either way. 

They looked around our simple house and then sat down on the couch next to Junhong. They looked at him and he looked at me. I nodded and he calmed down a bit. He was always so worried about new people. 

"So..."

The blonde officer said. I looked at him and waited for his voice to say something more. 

"You're... The Bang brothers right? And you know someone with the name "Moon"?"

He looked at Junhong and I eyed him. If he as much as touched a hair on his head, I will kill him. It doesn't matter how beautiful he might be, if he touches my brother....

"Nde... We are, and yes, we do?"

"What about him?"

Officer Kim let a file slide over the table to me. The outer part was a light brown, an old brown you could say. As I opened it, I saw a picture of the cliffs and Jongup. I also saw two dead people, all bloody.  I narrowed my eyes and closed it again.

"You know something, don't you?"

~~

"Okey then, good bye!"

"Wait! Officer!"

I ran after him, he turned around and I grabbed his wrist. He looked down at my grip and then up at my eyes.

"Can I... Treat you for a cup of coffee sometime?"

He looked at me and then got out of my grip. 

"I'll call you, young mister Bang!"

He winked and got into his car again. Aish! A really beautiful guy, and I ed up. Again. I've been alone for so long now, except for my brother, but still. I want someone to love, and when I finally find someone, he doesn't care. Aish...

 

Himchan's POV

Hm... He was kinda' cute... NO! Himchan! You have work and he is a friend to the victim! Get a grip! Okey... sigh.... It's not easy to fall in love with a friend of the victim... But I need to face it. He is a suspect, well, sort of, and I am an officer. We CAN'T ! !

"So... Are you gonna call him?"

I snap out of it and look at the idiot that is driving. He is looking at me, smirking even! What is wrong with him!? Really!?

"Yeah... If I happened to have his number..."

I try to get him to think of something else and end the conversation, but! The idiot he is, he always want to know the truth and be the best in all times. 

"You an fix that! I can fix that! We'll just call that Youngjae guy... Pretty name by the way..."

"If you...! Aish. Fine. I'll call both of them...."

Coming back to the office, Lay, Luhan and Kai is waiting for us in the lab, huge eyes and stupid grins on their faces.

"You'll never, NEVER guess what we just found...!"