First step...

The Murders in Busan

Himchan's POV

As we looked at the monitor and looked into the eyes of the woman, we first dind't know what we were looking at. The three only looked smiling at us like idiots. I looked from the woman to Kai, who just nodded. I gave him a face and Lay walked up us.

"Do you see it?"

I looked at him and cocked my eyebrow up.

"Se.... What?"

Lay shook his head and walked over to the woman on the table. He lifted her head up and opened her eyes more.

"Se this? It's a picture of the beach imprinted in her eyes. That means, if we can get the whole picture, we will be able to see the exact place."

I looked over at him, away to Luhan and then Kai. What!? I had never heard anything of that at all. I never knew it was even possible. Lay laughed at me as he saw how lost I looked.

"It's actually rather simple. All you need is the place and picture in her eyes. If we can get that, we will catch the killer!"

"Yes, but that will take a while..."

"Call me...!"

 

Back in my office, me and Daehyun sat down. This case is a real pain in the . Sigh. And that idiot with his baby-like brother, Bang Yong Gus, is not helping! His face is stuck in my head. Why!? Himchan! Why!? You have to focus on the case! Not some brat and his little brother. Sigh...

I massaged my temples and closed my eyes, and just then Chen, our DNA-guy, came in with the office's common phone. He looked at me and I nodded and got up. I took the phone and answered.

"Officer Kim speaking..."

"Nice to hear your voice again, officer!"

As I realized who it was, my eyes went huge. It was him. The guy I wanted to forget. Bang Yong ing Guk! I sighed, for like the thousand time today.

"Yes, you too..."

What!? Himchan, you don't give a flying about this guy! Then why!! Was that the best you could come up with!? My mind kept screaming at me, and I closed my eyes, waiting for his response.

"I think I found something you need, officer... Can I... Buy you a drink or coffee so we can talk about it???"

I could literally hear the puppy eyes and the pout on his face. But whatever it was, I knew I needed to know. Otherwise, my boss will kill me. This case is one of the most important cases for us. So... Well !

"Okay... I'm free in like one hour, but I feel like I really need this, so.... Meet me outside in... ten!?"

It wasn't a question, but I knew he would oblige. Even after one meeting, I feel like I know this guy. And I want to know more about him. But first I need to get this case solved. And he can help me. Daehyun looked at me as I hung up. And as always, he looked like an idiot...

"What?"

He shook his head and we both headed down back to the lab. The three were struggling with the womans eyes and the picture in it. I still don't get how the it works. I put my hand on Kai's shoulder and he jumped up to the roof, but laughed when he got down again. Aish, this kid! Always laughs. I wonder how. His work is not something you should laugh at or in....

"Wow! You scared me there, hyung..."

"Sorry... Uhm... We, or I, am leaving for the day, but don't forget to call!"

 

Just as we said, he is standing outside the police building, waitig for me. His beautiful hair shines in the sun. Just as his skin. Wait! What. The. ! Why am I thinking like that!? ...

"Ah, officer!"

"Hey... You came, didn't really think you would, heh...."

"Naahh, of course! I needed to see you again, and you need this..."

He handed me an old photo book and I looked into his eyes. His eyes were sparkling. Like a little kid just got a lollipop. I blushed and looked down and my shoes. He laughed a bit and put his hand behind his head.

"So.... That coffee you promised?"

"Ah, yeah! Where do you wanna go?"

"I know a place..."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Those pretty gums of his showing. Haha. I think I'm falling in love. WHAT! NO! No way in HELL! I don't have time for that kind of . But he is so beautiful................


Update!!! What do you think? Huh, let me know how YOU want their relationship to work out^^

And.... Don't forget to comment and subscribe(^_^)P