chapter 8~ FIGHT>

i just want to be an ordinary girl

IU gulped.

“I don’t know Hyuna, I am now really gonna dead....”IU said to Hyuna.

Hyuna want to cry.

“don’t cry if you cry I will cry too.... don’t worry we can *lalui* this problem” IU said.

“and let EAT!!! I very hungry”IU said.

“hahahah IU, when about food your are number one!!!”Hyuna said while in her head.

*it was my fault if I not scared and protect IU they not going to mess with us*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-The end of school-

Almost student go home and IU with Hyuna still at school.

“IU let go home!!!” Hyuna *mengajak* IU.

“ehmm.... Hyuna let go to *loker* I want to take my stuff”IU said while doing cute face.

“let’s me think....ehm.... ALRIGHT~ but we have to hurry because I scared my mom and your mom will get mad” Hyuna said.

“but I think my mom don’t get mad because I with my Hyunie mOm hahaha~”IU said while give wink to Hyuna.

“IU~~~ you called me MOM!!!” Hyuna shout.

“yeah~~”IU said and running from Hyuna.

“I will killed you!!!! Don’t run!!”Hyuna shout while catch IU.

They both played happily because there no student at school. But it not long because...........

“WAA~elephant mom played with nerdy hahaha!!!”IU and Hyuna looked who said that it was GYURI with her girl’s (KARA).

“sorry!!! If we mess with you both played like stupid girl hehehe~” Jiyeon said while her face made evil cute face.

IU and Hyuna walked back step.

“what you want from us” Hyuna said with scared voice.

“owww~~~ that nerdy girl can talk!!!”Nicole said while clap her hand’s.

“don’t said like to Hyuna”IU said.

“why we can talk like that elephant mom!!! Anyway... My friend and I came here for want to give your punishment for made we angry” Hara said while smirked.

“I...U w..hat we gonna do?” Hyuna whispered to IU with nervous voice.

“relax...”IU answered in whispered.

  “what are whisper about hah!! Nerdy and elephant mom!!!” Nicole said.

*That it I can protect my friend,IU* Hyuna said in her head.

“don’t you dare to talk like that to US!!”Hyuna said.

“waaa~ I think someone want to get fight with us~~” Jiyeon said while clapping her hand happily.

IU looked at Hyuna.

“IU what I have done” Hyuna said while her eye was big shock because Jiyeon said that.

“yeah~~ it long time that I don’t have fight between nerdy and fat” Nicole said.

“it that ok for us to fight at this my Leader Gyuri”Nicole said that angin.

Hara looked at IU and Hyuna with evil smirked.

“I think we can!! Moreover we are KARA!!”Gyuri give permission.

“I think it not a good idea...”Seungyeonsaid.

“it ok unnie!!! Let’s have a party”Jiyeon.

Their 5 walked to IU and Hyuna. Nicole pushed IU to *locer* while Hara slap IU chubby cheek into red. While Jiyeon and Gyuri pulled Hyuna hair. Meanwhile, Seungyeonjust watch scared.

“it hurt....” IU said her tears in her eye.

“IU forgive me....”Hyuna said while crying .

Gyuri and Jiyeon slap Hyuna cheek until Hyuna glasses fell off to floor.

IU fell down and Hara and Nicole kicked IU stomach.

“HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU GIRL’S DOING!!!”the boy said.

“ehmm...Kikwang...”Seungyeonsaid.

“ooh~ Kikwang you here!!! We just want teach that nerdy and fat girl how to not rude to us” Nicole said.

“You girl so evil althoughI boy I don’t kick people easily!!!!”Kikwang said.

“KIKWANG!!! How dare you talk to us like this!!”Hara said.

“Kikwang what was that  noisy sound......Junghyun said when his eye connect to Hara he silent.

*why was she here?* Junghyun thought.

The beast come to Kikwang.

“haaaa~~~ who doing that to her!!!” Dongwoon said pointed at IU.

“Gyuri you go now with your girl I not have mood to looked at you all...”Dujun said.

“are you ok?”Kikwang go to IU.

“yeah.... I thi..nk..” IU said.

Meanwhile,Dujun and Hyunseung go to Hyuna.

“it look bad....”Dujun said.

“waaa~ they girl but strong”Hyunseung said while looked at IU and Hyuna.

“yaa!! Hyung why you not talk?”Yoseob said.

“Yoseob don’t talk with him because he met her EX...”Dujun said.

*Kikwang Hyung move I want to look at her* Dongwoon said in his head.

“this girl name was LEE JI-EUN.... and what that girl name” Kikwang said.

“KIM HYUN-AH.....”Yoseob answered.

*poor Jieun..... why must Gyuri and her girl make you and your friend like this* Kikwang thought while his hand touch IU hand.

*WHATTTT!!!!! Hyung touch Jieun!!! Noway!!!* Dongwoon shout in his thought.(poor Dongwoon>< )

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How that story>..<

Huh? I don’t have idea~

I WANT TO ASK FOR MY READER :

WHICE YOU ALL WANT TO BECOME IU BIAS/CRUSH???

A:::: Wooyoung (2pm)

B:::: lee joon(MBLQ)

C:::: Woohyung(infiniti)

D:::: seolong (2am)

I will update if you answer my question.... 

I will ignore :PPP

Till you answer ;PP

Sub and comment~