Chapter 11= Flashback

i just want to be an ordinary girl

                                              Kara+s.png

-Hyuna P.O.V-

I start told what happen between me and my best friend Goo Hara or my ex- best friend... I think.

‘We both was nerd at school who everyone hate and laugh at but we both best friend and loving each other. One day, Hara come to my house and told that she was fills in love with someone “Hyuna... I think I fill in love!!” Hara hug me.

“Hara!! Are you serious? With who and how? And come in people must think you are crazy girl” I ask Hara while ordered her to enter my house.

“with....Yong Junhyung!!!” Hara said after we enter my house while jumping happily.

“that great!!” I smiled to Hara but in my heart I bit scared that Hara will be change.

But one thing that Hara don’t knew that Junhyung and me are knew each other since we kids. Maybe Junhyung is don’t like to much type and same with me that why we don’t talk each other. Moreover Junhyung is popular at school and me...just a nerd at school.

Hara and me enter my bedroom and I asked Hara “Hara... why you fill in love with Junhyung?” I looked at her twinkle eyes.

“because he so kind and handsome!! You know he help me from getting bully by Kara!!! When I looked at him, he so shine and when he smile make my heart melt...” Hara smile maybe think about Junhyung.

After that day, Hara change little by little and that scared me that she will be apart from me. Because she now like Kara girl bit she wears make-up and her attitude change to girly not like before, nerdy girl. Hara told me that she will express her feeling toward Junghyun one day. I scared that Hara will change because she really apart from me just like my tough so,I courage myself to talk to Junhyung. “Annyeong Haseyo.. Junhyung..” I try talked to Junhyung first.

“oww... Annyeong Hyuna, what you want?” Junhyung looked at my with clam face.

“I just want to tell that if my friend Goo Hara tell her feeling toward you .... I hope you just reject she..” I said to Junhyung. I saw her face change.

“but why I have to do that?” Junhyung asked me.

“because she is my only best friend and I don’t want to lose her,please?” I plead to him.

“ehm..” Junhyung just nodded and walked away.

When recess time Hara and I go to canteen, we both sit at chair after we bought our food and drink but Kara girl come “you know Hara I think you perfect in our group then with the nerd”Gyuri said while pointed at me.

“you now beautiful moreover our group want 1 more beautiful girl to complete our group as 5” Nicole said.

“really I beautiful but Hyuna is my best friend .....”Hara said.

“oww.. you reject our request but I hope you think about this because our hearth will accept you to be our group surely” Gyuri said and walked away with Kara girl.

After school, I saw Hara sat at bench at garden and she was crying. I went to her and sat beside her “Hara...” I calling her name. She looked at me with we eyes. “Hyuna....” and hug me.

“what wrong with you? Who did this to you?” I asked her.

“you know that I like Junhyung?” Hara asked. I just nodded.

“I already told him my feeling and he reject me..” Hara start cry.

I remember that I make Junhyung reject Hara, I was wrong I shouldn’t do that to my best friend I should trust her. “it ok you have me...”I hug her.

We both to walked home together but Kara girl come and Gyuri said “Hara... Hara pity you because you trust your best friend..”

Hara looked at them with confuse face “what you meant?”

“I know that you like Junhyung from Beast and you already told your feeling toward him but he reject you” Nicole said with smirk.

“you want to know who behind this thing?” Jiyeon asked Hara with playful smile.

“who..” Hara said with whisper voice.

“your best friend!! Hyuna!!” Jiyeon pointed at me.

Hara make shock face and looked at me.

“Hyuna... that true?” looked at me with her shock face. I just nodded.

“Hyuna!! I can believe my best friend make me like this!!” Hara shout to me.

“but..” I want to said but Hara interrupted.

“Listen!! you and I are not BEST FRIEND anymore!!! And I HATE U!!” Hara shout and walked away.

I saw the Kara girl smirk but except Seungyeon and they followed Hara. I alone now... I went to home while crying because my best friend hate me...

The next day, I heard that Hara is officially Kara new member, she pretty but she not my best friend anymore. I heard to Hara and Junhyung was couple but now they break up maybe Junhyung don’t like Hara and Kara attitudes and me were alone and always get bully by people, now my best friend bully me.

-ends Hyuna P.O.V-

“but know I have you as my best friend” Hyuna hug IU after told her story.

“gomawo for be my best friend, IU” Hyuna said.

“you welcome” IU smile while patted Hyuna

 

I hope u all like!!

Comment⊂!!

And thank for reading!!:))

-@SHILLen= this is update!! I hope you like:)

-@Ys5_Jh19_Gk30= Yup !! Hyuna have to forget the past!! Kekeke:)