chapter 2

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 ~NEXT DAY MORNING~

     IU is awake from her deep sleep's after she hear her mother,Mrs Lee voice's is called her "IU hurry up get up from that bed you have to go to your new school's and it already late you know !!." After IU hear Mrs Lee called her,IU get up and sit on the bed rubbing her brown eye's but then she hear "LEE JIEUN YOU KNOW WHAT THE TIME RIGHT NOW,IT LATE YOU HAVEN'T TAKE BATH FROM YESTERDAY HURRY UP YOU FATHER IS WAITED YOU AT IN THE CAR HURRY UP FASTER!!!." After Mrs Lee shireked IU hear * must be mom who coughed that, who is order her to yelled at this early morning* IU though.

      IU have trouble to get up from the bed because of her weight is to over do "why it so hard o get up from this bad" IU mumbled slowly.

     After her done with bath IU is looking for her new school uniform's.IU asked Mrs Lee "mom where is my school unifrom?"

     "you unifrom is in your wordrobe's, i already iron your school uniform's" Mrs Lee reply.

     IU put on the  school uniform and go to kitchen.IU saw many food on the table, her eye's wided and her go staright eat the food on the table quickly and run slowly to her father car's.Mrs Lee just chuckled looked at her chubby daughter attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~AT IU NEW HIGH SCHOOL'S~

     Before IU get out from her father's car, IU kiss her father at cheek" Goodbye sweetheart have a good day!!" Mr Lee say after IU get of from the car.

     After that she go to principle room's.IU knock at the door, the principle called IU and order IU enter his room's." please sit on the chair,you must want to register to this school right?" the principle asked IU.

     IU nodded

     "oh well i'am the principle of this high school ,Mr Kim" Mr Kim introduce his self to IU nicely.* i think everyone knows that he is the principle* IU though.

      After that, the principle called his assistant . 5 minutes after that, the assistant came to principle room's with document in her hand's and give to the principle."this is document that you have fiil in tha boxes".

      IU nodded

      The principle give the document and pen to IU to fill in the boxes.After 15 minutes later, IU finished fill in the boxes of the document.Mr Kim told IU that her class's will be 2 intellingent (i think the name of class is funny and nerdly, you?).

      IU walked to her new class 2 intellingent(ke...ke...ke) by follow the direction that Mr Kim told her.when IU arrived to that class, IU enter from the back door of that class because IU scared that she might be laugh by the student in the class.IU saw that behind of the class and next to window has empty table and chair.She not waste the time, IU immediately go to that table and chair.

     5 minutes later, the teacher come to class "ok class GOOD MORNING !! take out your english textbook now and ..........................who are you??".The teacher asked IU when she saw unfimiliar person sit at the back of the class. Everyone turned they head and eye's looked IU widerly.

     "umm...."IU voice tremble hardly............................

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what happen to IU????

ke..ke..ke

is my story already long enough?

i hope everyone enjoy this chapter......

comment and subscribers...............

and one more thing i hope everyone that read my story understand that story.........

please read~~~