Chapter 17= My heart hurt, my chest hurt, my tearswell up

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

 

“yup, it me.” Dongwoon said with cool voice. “and you want to hear what I want you to do?, I want you to get lost and don’t ever be mess with the both girl” Dongwoon point at IU and Hyuna “and one more thing don’t ever open that secret about her” Dongwoon look at IU. “and now go!!” Dongwoon said with angry voice.

After Kara girls gone IU, Hyuna and Dongwoon keep quiet and look each other.

++++

“Hyuna... can you go because I want to talk with Jieun?” Dongwoon said after long silent between them. Hyuna looks at IU if she ok when Hyuna leave them alone. IU made comfort face to Hyuna that she was ok.

Hyuna leave IU with worries face *I hope IU was okey*  Hyuna though.

“its true that you fall in love with the new kid?” Dongwoon said with  the disappointedfaces. IU look at Dongwoon wonder why Dongwoon made that disappointed face.

 

“why you need to know, it my problem and not yours” IU said while look at Dongwoon.

“are sure?” Dongwoon asked.

IU just nod and that made makes Dongwoonsuffer and to scream as loudly as he felt his heart hurt and his chest heart too.

“you don’t felt that you not perfect to be her girlfriend?” Dongwoon trying to defendhimself  from getting cry.

“what you mean not perfect?.. I know that outside of myself is not perfect than pretty girl and you, but don’t you know that kind heart can make someone will fall in love with someone? I just know that sentences today... I will and pormise to myself and my best friend that I will keep my kind heart in myself” IU said while smiled to Dongwoon. That word that IU said replay in Dongwoon head.

“yeah.... I think you should keep that, you know I will help you to be perfect outside don’t you want?” Dongwoon said.

“you want to help me??” IU make shocked face.

“ehm.. don’t you want to get pretty and slim?, you are very lucky kid because I want to help you to get pretty.” Dongwoon smiled to IU.

“are you sure??, it this dream??” IU pinched her chubby cheek.

“yaa!! Don’t do that you cheek will get more chubby!” Dongwoon said.

“Dongwoon-shi!! Kamsahamida!!” IU said and hug Dongwoon. Dongwoon just smiled.

“nea, tomorrow not school so meet me at park near playground at 7:00 am don’t try to be late!!” Dongwon said.

“ok!!! Boss!!” IU said and after that she run.

After she gone, Dongwoon make sad face “why....yes... you have kind heart and someone already fall in love with you and the ‘someone’ is me, Son Dongwoon. Dongwoon punch the pole that near to him. “ I hate myself for being ego...” Dongwoon said with sobbing “it a..ppa..(hurt) jeomal app..a”.

Lucky no one saw Dongwoon conditions because it will hurt pride of men crying for love.

++++

Aiggoo...

I felt sorry for Dongwoon...

Sub and comment<33