Chapter 21= I already told him.

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

They both don’t knew ‘someone’ hear what are they talked about. “IU going to talk about her feeling toward Jang Wooyoung” said the person while look at IU with sad face. Dongwoon run to his secret place because he can’t hold that hurt in his chest. “it jeomal appa..” Dongwoon said. After his can control his sad he get out from his secret place and went to garden.

+++

IU look for someone, she look anywhere and she still can’t find any side of that person. She almost want to crying “wae?.. where is he? I need you..” IU said with sobbing voice.

When her eyes looks at the person in the garden, that the person that IU looks for. “Dongwoon..” IU said. Dongwoon look at IU with worried face because her eyes were red and wet because of crying.

“wae? Wooyoung reject you?” Dongwoon asked. IU crying, that made Dongwoon don’t now what to do. Dongwoon look at IU with sad face *she really make me hurt* Dongwoon though.

“wae? how do you know that Wooyoung reject me?” IU asked Dongwoon while weep her tears.

“because you like him?” Dongwoon said with not confident voice.

“yaa, it true that I like him but I love someone ” IU said.

“who?” Dongwoon said with sad face. IU don’t said anything but she give Dongwoon a paper and after that she run like that time. Dongwoon just look at IU slim figure. Dongwoon look at the paper and after he read what at the paper the only what he said was “ I will wait for you” Dongwoon said while look at sky and smile.

IU just smiled at sky “thanks for make me confident, gomawo.. Jang Wooyoung”.

-flashback-

IU still look for Dongwoon. “IU, you look for your love?” Wooyoung said at front IU. IU nod “yes, are you see Dongwoon, Jason?” IU look at Wooyoung.

“before I answer your question, I want you ask something to you. Why you choose Son Dongwoon and I heard you like me first it true?” Wooyoung look at IU.

IU smiled “ yes, it true that I like but that was a past and now I love him and you want to know why I choose him? Because I fall in love with his kind heart and I don’t want to look he sad anymore” IU said.

“you know he was hurt?” Wooyoung look at IU with confuse face.

“every morning I saw he sad face although he don’t show but I knew that he really hurt, he hold heself to fall in love with because she now that I like someone.” IU said while look at Wooyoung with happy smile.

“ok, now I now the answer now. So I don’t give direct answer but I give you a clue he at where, the clue is the first place when I saw you...” Wooyoung said and walk away while wave his hand. “ I hope you both two we be happy” Wooyoung said.

“tsh- that kid I must look for Dongwoon” IU said and keep looking for Dongwoon.

-end flashback-

IU smile.

++++

This story going end T_T

That make me sad...