chapter 10= Meet new friend

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 Wooyoung

-At beast home-

*waaa~~ I am so ENVY,SAD and MAD!!! But why the stupid girl made IU like this!!! I WANT TO PUNCH THEM BUT THEY ARE GIRLS!!! Dongwoon relax….*Dongwoon thought.

Dongwoon breath in and out…

*that girl, Jieun was so cute but her face was really red must KARA girl’s slapped her much…. Jieun….why you cute face in my head right now?? Was I crazy like Dongwoon*Kikwang thought and he touch his head’s

 

“IU got up now.........you will be late for school... or you want to absent today?”IU mother’s asked with her soft voice.

IU yawning “...mom....I think I have to go to school” IU body still sick and tired.

“if that so, now go to bathroom and take shower ,ok Dear?”IU mom’s ask.

“ok...”IU get up with compelled.

*IU you can trough this together with Hyuna don’t be so weak!!! Figthing!!!*IU thought.

After IU finish with her uniform, IU looked at the mirror and said “why I so fat...”with whisper voice. “IU your father is waiting” Mrs.Lee voices from kitchen.

“alright omma...” IU said from her mother back.

“aigoo you make me shock! You want me to die early?” IU mother said while her hand touch her chest.

“omma~ don’t die...I LOVE YOU but omma not young!!”IU smile.

“Yaaa!!! Palli your appa waiting for you” Mrs.Lee said while poke IU head.

“Ok!! Sir” IU kissed her mother cheek.

-IU and her father has arrived at IU school-

“IU I want you to work hard in everything that you have to do,nae?”Mr.Lee said to he daughter.

“nae..appa”IU said.

“goodbye appa..”IU kissed her father cheek.

“goodbye IU remember my message work hard” Mr. Lee said.

IU enter her class but she don’t see any side of Hyuna. *where is Hyuna??* IU thought while IU touch her haed.*maybe she cannot go to school because of yesterday her maybe hurt so much than me,pity Hyuna* . IU sit at her chair and open Math book and start to solve the problem. “aigoo~~ the big girl come to school and where is her nerdy friend?” IU looked up and saw KARA in front of her.

“Yaaa!! Are you deaf??” Nicole said with loud voices.

“If I was deaf what you  all want to do? And why you always make chaotic with both of us? Are you envy with both of us? Waa~~ I don’t believe that the popular group KARA envy with nerdy girl and big girl!!” IU looked at KARA with smirk.

Kara want to explode wit what IU said but the bell make a sound ‘Ring Ding Dong’.  “you better watch out..”Hara whispers.

When recess IU exit her class and go to bench at school garden

“I think I should visited Hyuna at her house..”IU said to herself.

“aigoo I think I need Hyuna or friend to talk...”IU pouted.

“why the KARA member don’t like me and Hyuna...because we no perfect?...why perfect person don’t like not prefect person??” IU said with low voice.

“Annyeong Haseyo!!” a cute boy sat beside IU and smile.

“Annyeong Haseyo....”IU bows.

“ehm.. why you looked so sad?” the cute boy said.

“hah!!” IU make shock face.

“hahaha!! Wae? I just asking because I saw you alone in garden” a cute boy said.

“it because I have problem with girl at my class” IU said while looked down at her shoes.

“oww..between that what are you name?” a cute boy ask IU.

“are you sure you want to know?” IU looked worried.

“yaa~ why you looked worried just relax and yes I want to know” a cute boy make a eyes smile.

IU smile inside her hearth “ My name is Lee Jieun and you can call me IU..” IU looked down again because she shy.

“oww..good name I like and my name is Jang Wooyong and you only can call me Jason if u want”Wooyoung smile.

“and annyeong Haseyo my new cute friend IU~~” Wooyoung said with smile.

“annyeong...Ja..son..”IU shy.

“hahaha nice to meet you IU  I got to go now,bye~” Wooyong waves.

After Wooyoung go IU smile happily “ he so handsome!!” and jump with joy.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

IU meet WOOYOUNG:)

And for who ask is IU gonna be slim and the answer of course^__^

Sub&comment!!