Chapter 19= Let's start this project!!

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

-that day-

IU wake up early in the morning and her mother and father surprise because their only daughter who is always wake up late even when school is now ready to eat breakfast with her parent. “ omma? appa(father)? Wae? You look at me like this?” IU looks at her parent.

“what dream of your that make you getting early this morning? Are you sick?” her mother said while touch IU forehead.

“anniyo... omma I really ok.” IU said while remove her mother hand slowly.

“it ok, now eat” her father said.

“nae, kamsahamida for food” IU said and eat her breakfast.

After IU done her breakfast, “I am done, omma and appa I going to park I will be back at afternoon I think” IU said and her kiss her mother and father cheek.

“annyonghigesayo..” IU said while he open the door and her run faster that her can.*IU palli!!* IU said in her heart.

After 20 minutes IU arrived at park, IU exhausted because she run from her house until to the park. “ya, you tired already?” IU heard the voice said to her at the back. When IU look it Beast.

“eh? Wae, you all come here I though only Dongwoon-shi?” IU said with exhausted face.

“I told them to join help you, you don’t want them to help you?” Dongwoon said.

“anniya.. kwenchana, I will happy if they want to help me and Kamsahamida” IU said with happy face make Dongwoon blushed but he  try to control his feeling.

“you want to lose your weight about?” Doojoon asked.

“30 Kg in 200 days can I?” IU said with hope.

“Do you know why they say your look also a talent?” Gikwang asked IU.

IU just shook her head that meant she don’t know. “that’s because its something that can change with effort” Hyunseung said while look at IU.

“there is no ugly women in the world, only lazy women” Junhyung said while patted IU head.

“starting today, all you have to do is remain diligent ok?” Dongwoon asked while smile.

“I just have to be diligent?”IU asked Dongwoon back.

“first off it you just have to diligent stay on course with your planned meal course” Dongwoon said again.

IU copy what have they said.“ you just remember this sentences, breakfast like Queen, Lunch like a commener and dinner like bum” Yoseob said.

“Jump roping is much more effective than other excercises” Doojoon said while give IU roping.

“with your size.. you should easily be able to shed 20 Kg in just 30 minutes” Gikwang said.

“and now you already know the fact, now let’s start!!” Yoseob said. They all started to jump roping with IU until that afternoon.

“Jieun, remember our tips told you ,nea?” Doojoon said while patted IU head.

After IU arrived at her house and that evening IU jump roping at her  house yard. Until the night. After that day, IU and Beast always exercise together at the park.

+++

Hehehe...

Now the project is now start *_*

Sub and comment ^_^