Chapter 6- weird+revenge

i just want to be an ordinary girl

The boy was so tall, handsome and his face not likes Korean at all (it Dongwoon^^ ).

“yeah!!! Dongwoon why you shout like that? Pupil will  look at us!”the boy (Dujun^^ ) like the leader and he was tall to but not as that boy (Dongwoon).

“nea~ babo Dongwoon” the cute boy(Yoseob ^ ^ ) said after that leader boy.

“hahaha~ Yoseob you don’t have to said that” said the muscle boy(Gikwang^^ ).

“you guys stop it!!!! The pupil alredy look at us!!”said the mommy-like boy(Junhyung hahaha^^ )

“ok......”they 4 said at same time.

“now go to class”the boy mommy-like said.

Their 5 walked away.

“ehmm... miss I very sorry for my friend attitude”the boy who has nice eye’s said.(Hyunseung)

Then he went to his weird friend.

IU and Hyuna lost speech.

“IU I fill like I was dream”Hyuna said.

“yeah... me too”IU said with open.

-The end of school-

It the end of school, IU and Hyuna walked out from school. “ehm... IU you want me to walk you to your house?” Hyuna ask IU.

“err.... it ok Hyuna, I can walk to my house by myself” IU smiled.

“but I want to know your house.....” Hyuna pout.

“ouuu... don’t made that face Hyuna” IU said while pinch Hyuna nose. “later you will go to my house,ok?” IU asked once to Hyuna.

“ok!! Pinky promise?” Hyuna took out her pinky finger.

“nae!! Pinky promise~”IU put her big cute pinky finger at Hyuna pinky finger.

“see you tomorrow  Hyuna~” IU said while she waves to Hyuna.

“ok~ paipai see you tomorrow too!!”Hyuna said.

-Beast time, walked to their house-

In same time, Beast walked to their house. Their lives together because their family was knew long time. It not wrong they live together.

“Hyung..” Dongwoon the maknae called his Hyungs.

“wae?” Dujun answered.

“You all remember that fat girl that hit me.... at the cafeteria?” Dongwoon said with shy face.

“ooo....of course I remember that girl because of your voice so loud”Dujun said.

“hahah~ you know Hyungs that girl is very CUTE!!!”Dongwoon shout.

“waa~ are crazy Dongwoon???” Junhyung said.

“yeah~ are you lost your brain??” Gikwang also said.

“Hyung!!! How dare you said that to me....”Dongwoon said in cute face. (>...< )

Hyunseung claps his hand.

“waa~ it weird!!!” Yoseob said.

“ok it enough.... and whatever Dongwoon~ I think you have brain damaged you should go to hospital with your Hyung to check your brain” Dujun said.

They all enter their apartment.

 

-That night at IU house in IU bedroom-

IU just ironed her school uniform.

“ehmmm.....eating,done!! do the homework ,done!! Iron the uniform, done!! And now it for me to sleep!!!”IU talked with herself.

“hish.... that boys so weird.... pity their very handsome but weird....... but Hyuna said they were  kingka at school but why they so weird.... mollaso...hish why I think about them? I must going crazy!!!!” IU said with her hand hold her hand.

IU covered her big cute face in her pink blanked and went to sleep.

-At school-

Hyuna was waited IU. “where is IU??” Hyuna said in nervous tone because if IU not coming she will be alone and get bullies by bad student.

“HUH!!!”IU scared Hyuna.

“aaaa~~~”nervous Hyuna shout and her have tears eyes.

“euuu.... are u cry Hyuna, mian~”IU hug Hyuna.

“IU..... you make me scared you know” Hyuna said.

“ok... I promise that I want do it angin” IU said while smile.

Mrs.Choi entered the class.(IU English teacher if you all read the chapter 3 Mrs.Choi was on and you all can think her was G.na^^ )

IU sat beside Hyuna.

“ehm... I saw you have new friend Jieun” Mrs. Choi said.

IU nod to Mrs.Choi.

The class started and students learned hardly same as IU and Hyuna.

But they both two don’t knew that has pair of eyes was watching them both.

“I will make them embarrassed....”said Hara.

“Hara hurry up write Mrs.Choi want to check” said Seungyeon slowly.

http://yeinjee.com/star/kara-group-profile/ 

Waa~~ Dongwoon so cute I watch them at Radio star Dongwoon so cute^^ hahah~

Waa~ Hara must hate IU and Hyuna so much.

So how my story it is lame....?

Now i read Romeo and Juliet by Shakespear^^ how you think about that story?

And thank you for reading

Sub and comment^^

Thank for my 12 sub^^

*muah* hahaha~