Chapter 18= Let's we help her

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

-Doojoon P.O.V-

I wonder who made Dongwoon quiet, because he always playing with Yoseob and other. He started to be quiet like a he in his own world and it started a while ago at schools and now we at our dorm.  I was worry that he has problem and kept inside him, not told . As the older in the group I must knew what his problem. Yoseob  and other tries talked with Dongwoon but he kept quiet. “ya, are you mute or deaf? We talk to you!” Junhyung can’t hold his angry attitude.

 

“Junhyun clam yourself, I don’t want to hear any of you fight” I said and the situation getting really silent.

 

“ Hyung, are you want to help someone?” Dongwoon said. Our maknae want to help someone I don’t believe that, I knew Dongwoon have kind heart but he don’t help someone who not important to him. I am sure that person was really important to him.

 

“aigooo... Wonnie, you talk again I scare that you don’t talk with me again..” Yoseob said and hug Dongwoon the other just look with chuckle.

 

“you want to help someone? Who?” Hyunseung asked Dongwoon.

 

“the fat girl , Lee Jieun” every one made shocked face when Dongwoon said that.

 

“but why??” Gikwang said with dumb face.

 

“why?, don’t Hyung want to help her or not? I just ask only because if you all have kind heart sure Hyung will help her, don’t you?” Dongwoon said with smirk.

 

“ I think we have to help that girl and what have we to do?” I said when look at mine member with encourage face.

 

That night Dongwoon told what we have to do to help her, and we all agree that we have to help her and we should sleep early because tomorrow will busy day for us.

++++

Just a short chapter ^_^

Sub and comment~~~