chapter 4

i just want to be an ordinary girl

~Ring Ding Dong~

     Mrs Choi class ended,everyone in that class get up from their chair's and IU just look at them dumb.Suddenly, a group of girls yelled to IU "Heeeee... fatty you don't want to come to sciences laboratory?"

     The girl with long heir interrupted"i think she can't walk because she fat hahahaha".

     IU just look down,she don't have strength to look at them *IU patient a little more don't cry it will*

     When the girls gone to sciences laboratory.IU get up from her chair's and try to find where was sciences laboratory at.After while IU still can't found the laboratory."i think the class was started about 15 ago".IU said,nervous but she still look for sciences laboratory.

     10 minutes after that,IU found that sciences laboratory.She knocked the door and she hear a voice from the sciences laboratory order her to enter the sciences laboratory."oh! you must a new student" the teacher asked.

     IU nodded

     "oh great! nice to meet you i am you sciences teacher, you can call me as Mr Jeon".The teacher greet.

     "and what your name is"Mr Jeon asked.

     "Lee JIeun" IU simply said while her eye's look at her shoes.She don't told her nickname was because she scared that Mr Jeon will laught at her weird.

     "oh great!!, Lee Jieun you should've look for you partner because today we want to make laboratory activity" the teacher said.IU just look at all her classmate and her felt that everyone don't want her to be as their partner.

      IU arrived at very back table in that laboratory and class started nicely till."HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"the girl who was laught at IU in the class scream and everyone look at her.Everyone look at her wet uniform."Hei !!,nerdy you know how much this uniform?! it expensive you know!! i think you can't afford this uniform" the girl said and IU look at her(that girl) name on her uniform.

      The girl name Gu Hara.THE girl with the glasses was about to cry but IU just felt pity to that girl and her speak "i thimk everyone uniform were same price and could you be pantient a little?" everyone surprise because of IU courage to speak up to Hara.

      Hara eye's were wider because IU would speak up to her."You!...you new fatty student, you just a new student don't you dare to talk to me like that!!" Hara yelled angerly to IU.

      "why i can't talk to you like this? i just want release what y heart said" IU said. *IU what you just said!!! i think you dead right now* IU though.

      "you......"Hara almost yelled.

      "STOP!!!"Mr Jeon interrpted that made Hara stop and everyone eye's look at him right now.

      "Stop !!! you want to me bring you all to principle office ?" Mr Jeon said angin.

~Ring Ding Dong~

      "ok everyone you all can go to cafeteria"Mr Jeon said after that bell ring.

      IU just want to exit the laboratory but she heard a voice called her "Jieun....thanks" the girl with glasses said that.

      "oh that no problem" IU said while she smiled to that girl.

      "my name is Kim Hyun-ah you can call me Hyuna" that girl said.

      "ok, Hyuna and you can call me IU!" IU said.

      "you want to go to cafeteria IU?"Hyuna asked.

      "yes my stomach already sounded" IU joke but it was tru that her stomach had sounded already(IU BIG EATER ^^).

      "oh that great!! we can go together than?"Hyuna said while claping her hand.

      They both go to cafeteria together.

______________________________________________________________________________

hai~~~

i am so sorry Hara form KARA fan because in this story Hara will bad >< sorry!

i think you all surprise that Hyuna from 4minute is nice and nerdy KEKEKE ^^

you all must asking why BEAST not in this story don't worry i promise that next chapter has BEAST

ok that all~~~

and don't forget comment and subscrbers^^

see you all next chapter!!