Chapter 14 = thinking about him.......

i just want to be an ordinary girl

 

“but know I have you as my best friend” Hyuna hug IU after told her story.

“gomawo for be my best friend, IU” Hyuna said.

“you welcome” IU smile while patted Hyuna back.

-----------------

IU went home after she comfort Hyuna “aigoo... tired day” IU said while look at sky. After she arrived at her house, IU take shower and eating dinner with her parents. “IU.. where you go after school?” IU omma look at her worried face.

“ I just visit Hyuna at her house..”IU said.

“it she still sick? How is she?” IU omma asked.

“she fine..” IU simply said that to her mother because she don’t want to tell her mother about what was happend at school and Hyuna, she don’t want her mother worry.

After that dinner, IU went to her room and lay on her bed while her minds think about someone not Hyuna but Jang Wooyoung or Jason.

*why I think about him… and why would a handsome boy came to me and want to be my friend is him sincere with me or just want to play with  my heart or he just want to polite with me… why……. Aigoo heart please don’t fell in love with him…please I begging I don’t deserve him*IU tough.

“Argh…. I should not sleep late,omma will get mad..” IU said while closed the lamp.

-the next day in class room-

IU sat at her chair mumble something. Hyuna came with big smile at her face and she went to IU she want to made IU surprise. She walked slowly to IU and close IU eyes with her hand. “uh..” IU said “aaa....Hyuna don’t try to do this I already know you,silly” IU smirked. Hyuna pouted. “IU what are you mumble about?” Hyuna asked IU.

“ehmm... nothing..” IU said while touched her glasses.

“don’t you dare to lied to me?” Hyuna looked at IU with serious face.

“I will tell you next time, ok?” IU wink to Hyuna.

“nae.... but you must promise me that you will tell me, if you don’t I Kim Hyuna will kill you Lee Jieun!!” Hyuna make evil laugh.

IU knock Hyuna head “ If I dead who want to be friend with you?”

“huh... I don’t know...” Hyuna touched her head.

IU laughed and hug Hyuna “pabo Hyuna..”

“yaaa!!” Hyuna shouted.

“Hyuna don’t angry to me... Hyuna have you heard T-ara new song?” IU said to Hyuna.

“ehm... Roly Poly?” Hyuna looked at IU face.

“noo.. it Cry Cry you should hear that song because you always cry like baby,haha” IU laughed.

“IU!!” Hyuna shouted again.

“nae, Hyuna let’s go to cafeteria I will treat you?” IU said.

“ok, kaja” Hyuna looked at IU with smile.

They both went to cafeteria together.

+++

Hello!! I sure u all already hear T-ara Cry Cry song

I love that song and they MV!!

So sub and Comment!!